Shokugeki no snsd

Snsd will be the death of me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen...wait there's no man here. Good evening ladies! Tonight we will be having for the 43rd time, a shokugeki between Taeyeon and Yuri!" Said Hyoyeon. "As we wouldn't want the result to be biased, Yoona, Sooyoung, Sunny and I will be the judges! Our theme for today will be 'out of water'. You have one hour. Now, let the cooking commerce!" 

"You're going down Taeyeon!" gesturing her thumb as if sliting . 

"The result is always the same anyway" said Taeyeon 

Both contenders went to their side of the kitchen. Taeyeon on the left and Yuri on the right. They were allowed to use everything in the kitchen and even secret ingredients if they had any. 

Yuri brought out an ingredient she bought specifically for this match-crayfish. 

Everyone's mouth were agaped. 

"That's ambitious Yuri-ah~" Taeyeon trying to intimidate her opponent. 

Taeyeon brought out a thermos and scallops. 

"Serving scallops and coffee?" Yuri said as she begun chopping garlic, onion and spring onions at her side of the kitchen. She had her Crayfish simmering in a pot.

"You wish." Taeyeon also begun finely chopping garlic and parsley on her side. She also had a pot where she is boiling pasta.

"Quick interview time!" Hyoyeon clapped and Seohyun appeared out of nowhere with a salute like sergeant keroro. 

Seohyun went over to Yuri's side of the kitchen "Yuri unnie, what will you be making today?"

"Crayfish curry over red rice" Yuri confidently said. As she placed her red rice in the rice cooker.

She earned loud cheers from her sicababy and the rest of the judges. The seem expectant. 

Seohyun moves over to the other side of the kitchen. "Unnie what's yours?" she said to Taeyeon 

"Scallop pasta with garlic and white wine" 

Another loud cheering. This time coming mainly from her number 1 fan, Tiffany. 

"Looks like this match is a beautiful one. 40 minutes remaining!" said Hyoyeon 

Taeyeon proceeded by putting butter in her fry pan while her pasta was cooking. She place her chopped garlic and parsley over medium heat. She then added her scallops. She seared each side for a minute to cook them to perfection. After searing each side, she added white wine to her pan and let the mix simmer. 

Over at Yuri's side of the kitchen,  she has sautèd her onions, garlic and spring onions in her pan. She added cumin and coriander seeds. Her Crayfish still cooking i

Please log in to read the full chapter