Stairway to heaven

Snsd will be the death of me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh! Taeyeon noona wanna go jogging tomorrow? Since it's the last day here tomorrow" 

"Tsk tsk. This kid! What have you been up to anyway? And why jog?"

"I just want to spend time with you a bit, I heard you've been working out lately"

"Well, yes I have. Seems like the members and fans alike are liking my hard earned abs"

"Girls quite like abs noona! Look at these...." ****lifts shirt to expose chocolate abs****

"Psshhhh. Showoff!"

"You're a showoff too noona!" 

"When was that?"

"Didn't you post an abs picture last month?"

"Yeah, okay. You got me there."

"So Tae noona, tomorrow at 6am let's meet at the park?"

"Fine."

 

.....

 

"Noona you're late!"

"I had trouble sleeping...sorry"

"It's okay. I have trouble sleeping too. So much to think about. How about we jog here and then up to the 168 stairs?" 

"So we start jogging here til the wishing stairs? Just checking to see if you change your mind"

***starts jogging, runs somewhere smoky***

"Don't worry noona, I'll clear the way for you. Grab onto the back of my shirt."

"Where did all these smoke come from at such an early morning?"

"Just follow me, I'll guide you, shield you from the smoke"

"Wow. This kid acting so manly."

 

 

 

***continues jogging until reaching the bottom steps of the wishing stairs***

 

Please log in to read the full chapter