Fanfiction

Snsd will be the death of me
Please log in to read the full chapter

*tap*tap........

"Let's see what the other girls are up to" Tiffany said on to herself while on her laptop.

Being banned by your company to use social media is a bummer. She used to post lots of selfies and ig stories. 

"It's so lonely here in the dorm. Taetae took a trip with Hayeon. While Sunny and Hyoyeon will be filming in Australia. T.T" 

"Hey prince, do you think they'll notice if I eat and drink some of their stash in the fridge? They won't, right?" She now looks at her dog. 

She went on to the refrigerator "Taeyeon's grapes and cheese. What's her's is mine, she said that last time, right?"

She then snuck into Sunny's room "I know she's got all kinds of alcohol here... Aha! I especially like this one!" holding onto a pink colored wine

"Yellow tail Pink Moscato. It's pink and it tastes like strawberries" she said smiling to herself so much. It tastes like that because it is a wine made of strawberries. 

She took the bottle on to her room. She messaged Sunny,  I took a bottle of wine from your room, you can buy that on your trip, please let me have this?

Sunny knowing Tiffany well, immediately replied, Sure. Those are cheaper here. 

"Yey!" thank you so much!

Tiffany sitting in front of her laptop again. 

"What do I do now? I can't exactly just post on Ig or snapchat since they(SM) banned me from posting non work related stuff." 

Scratching her head at the laptop screen, she typed 'Tiffany Hwang news' at the Google search. She really has nothing to do. Recent news of her was being spotted at SUM cafe, having contract negotiations, and a rumor of her entering Juliard.

She chuckled at that Juliard news though, shaking her head. "Gossip really is a....."

She clicked at the picture of her at SUM cafe. She noticed netizens encircling the cap she wore and a cap Taeyeon recently wore at a fan meeting. 

"It is the same cap. I lent Taetae that. Their eyes are very quick though" she they noticed hashtags on the pic, #believeintaeny #taenyisreal #taeny she felt proud

Please log in to read the full chapter