Chapter 8

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






Jungkook was lying on his bed, after he came back home feeling down after the arguement with Taehyung on the signal. Hr groaned in frustration as his mind kept replaying Taehyung's disappointed and sad face.

"He hates me now," Jungkook said as he dug his face in the pillow, suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Jungkook said as he sat up. 

"Hey, Mom." Jungkook's mother smiled at him as she sat beside him on the bed,

"How was your day, son?"

"Good, just pretty much packed with practice for a competition and studies." Jungkook replied as he leaned into his mother's embrace.

"Baby, Everything fine right?"

"Yeah Mom, all good. I just missed you, alot."

"I'll believe that but you can always come to me if anything bothers you, okay?" Jungkook bit his lip as he nodded.

'You are the last person I can come to mom.'

"Now let's have food, Dad is waiting for you." Jungkook gave her a toothy smile before following her downstairs, he quickly ran to his father, hugging him from behind, who was sitting on the chair, waiting for food to be served.

"Oh, My Kookie, how was college son?"

"Great, let's eat. I am hungry now." Mrs. Jeon served them food and the small family ate while chatting and laughing, Jungkook's parents teasing him about little things and asking about  him and things. He smiled fondly when he saw his parents bickering over something silly.

After dinner, he went to his room, locking the door behind and walked to the bedside table, opening a drawer and taking out a picture.

"I miss you, but no matter what, I won't ever do what you did." Jungkook said as he kept the photo in the drawer back. A tear rolled down his cheek as he lied down on the bed, waiting for the sleep to come.








Jungkook was walking towards the cafeteria with Yugyeom, when he saw Taehyung walking away with Jimin and Mingyu. Yugyeom called for Mingyu and the other two with the latter too looked up. Taehyung avoided Jungkook and just smiled at Yugyeom as he left with Jimin, before Mingyu made his way towards the two friends.

"Yo! Blue Head, how's everything going?"

"Shut up, All's going good though except for some issues we are having with this other college registration."

"Why?"

"Well, this college is like the one who gives us the most registrations every year and grabs good wins but every year they make us go through many last minute problems because they have so many registrations and they do it on the last moment, and no matter how much we tell them to do before hand, so Taehyung is just upset over it, a bit."

"Why do they do that? Seriously that is so childish." Jungkook said with a frown at the fact that Taehyung was upset over it.

"I know right, but we can't do anything. We'll be just prepared for the last minute havoc." Mingyu replied annoyed by the though.

"Which college is that though?" Jungkook asked, as they entered the cafeteria.

"Haesun College of Arts and Ethics." Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter