Chapter 31

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who are you all? Where am I??" Hoseok scremaed as he struggled with the ropes around his hands and legs that tied him with the chair.

"Where's Yoongi?" But none of the men answered, but he didn't stop, his wrist was hurting, he was getting tired but he struggled to tear the ropes open until one of the men sprayed some chloroform onto his face, making him faint again.

"I hate loudness." The guy in black says as he walks back to his seat, and starts playing the cards with his friend.

"What are we going to do with him?" One of them speaks up,

"I don't know, boss asked for him, let's wait for boss."

"Hm, where's boss by the way?"

"With the guy you people kidnapped."

"Why?"

"Don't you know, that's her son,"

"Really?"





"I-I don't be-lieve you," Jungkook says, his voice coming out very low,

"Oh, Jungkook-ah, I am your real mother, your father's first wife."

"My Mom is at home, waiting for me, worried because I am late, let me go." 

"Jungkook-ah, don't make me lose my patience, I AM YOUR REAL MOTHER."

"You might have just given birth to me, but she is my real Mother and wil-" Jungkook stopped mid sentence as a loud slap landed on his cheeks.

"Is that what your father taught you? Is that how you talk to your mother, you little-"

"That's enough." A new voice boomed in the room, Jungkook who had his hand on his cheek where the women, who apparently said is his mother had slapped him, looked up to see the old man, with a familiar face, too familiar.

"G-Grandpa?"

"Jungkook-ah," The old man made his way towards his grandson, sat down beside him while his daughter got up and left the room in anger.

"Grandpa, d-did she kidnap you too? T-this woman calls herself my real mother, but my mom is at home. She is waiting for me, grandpaa."

"Kook-ah, it's true." Jungkook's fingers that were gripping on the old man's shirt loosened before falling on the bed again.

"Sh-she is your real mother, she gave you birth. Hyo Jin took care of you though, ethically she's your real mother."

"B-but--"

"Seo Yun is my eldest daughter, Your father and she fell in love back in college--"

"She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen, such a cute smile, long hair, brown eyes, kind to everyone, I fell for her at the first meeting of us and I felt like the luckiest person in the world when she accepted to be with me." Mr. Jeon said as he went back to the old days, where he had seen his first wife for the very first time.

"They were happily dating for sometime when she came and told me about them, as they were in their final years, so they planned to get married after graduating."

"But as we graduated and I started working, I could see the change in her behaviour towards me, she started to become possessive, she got aggressive even of small things but because I loved her, I ignored and we got married." 

"Me and your dad thought, she'll get back normal with time and love. Then Jaehoon was born, that time we had our hopes on Jaehoon, motherly instict can change anyone, but w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter