Chapter 24

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, everyone thought it would be better to go back but all of the thoughts died when they saw Hoseok all ready for another day on the beach. It was his all time favorite place afterall, and a place that had some good memories with Jaehoon.

"Why are you all sitting like this? Let's go to the beach." Hoseok said, Seokjin was about to say something when Yoongi stopped him, shaking his head.

"Yeah guys, let's go. We are going to have tough week starting tomorrow, let's enjoy." Yoongi said, before going to his room, grabbing Jimin's wrist and taking with him.

"Something happened between them?" Hoseok asked, genuinely curious along with Seokjin and Namjoon, who were present in the room.

"Did we miss something?" Namjoon asked, before going back to his room and getting ready.

"Hey, You're okay, right?"

"Yes Hyung, I am fine it's just he has a special and big place in my heart so when it comes to him I am not able to control my self and my emotions but I don't think he'd like Me, Yoongs and Kookie to be sad because of him, so let's enjoy our time."

Seokjin smiled at his friend, while Yoongi watched him from the door of his room. There was one thing that changed about Hoseok after Jaehoon's death, he stopped being spontaneous, he became calculative with his emotions around others. Maybe that was because he lost an important pillar of his life, but he was glad that his bestfriend was mature and knew how to handle situations yet at times he missed a carefree Hoseok who didn't have a mask around others but Yoongi was lucky enough that he could see Hoseok without any mask or filters.

"Well who is going to wake the love birds up?" Yoongi asked making his way to his bestfriend, when he saw his bestfriend trying to stiffen his laugh.

"What?"

"No, I was just thinking what if you go to call them and you walk on them doing stuff, like your face would be interesting." 

When Taehyung and Jungkook came out of the room after few minutes they saw Yoongi running behind a laughing Hoseok, cursing and trying to hit him. Jimin came out of the room, suddenly calling for Yoongi, who stopped running and the dark face turned soft within seconds before going to their room. They scratched their head together, before looking at each other.

"How long did we sleep for?" Jungkook asked while Taehyung chuckled as they walked towards Hoseok.

"Good Morning, Love birds."

"Morning Hyung,"

"You two get ready in 20 mins, breakfast will be ready till then." Hoseok said before going to kitchen and helping Seokjin. Taehyung and Jungkook walked back to their room, with a smile on their face.

"Hoseok hyung is strong,"

"You are too," Taehyung replied before planting a kiss on Jungkook's right cheek. Jungkook entered the bathroom before Taehyung. Both of them got ready within 30 mins and when they walked out of their room, other members were already munching on their breakfast.





As all of them came back from the beach, in the evening. All of them were way too tired to do anything, let alone be cooking for 7 stomachs or driving back to Seoul. So Namjoon ordered food for all of them as they all decided to leave for home in the morning. They watched movies and ate while laughing and dirtying the couch and floor, maybe they forgot they had a dining table. The atmosphere was light, unlike last night and everyone of them wanted it like that.


Taehyung went to the kitchen to get water and had just opened the fridge when two arms wrapped around his waist, hugging him tightly. Taehyung ddn't know if it was the cold air of the fridge or Jungkook's touch that made his body shiver but he was enjoying every bit of the feeling, Jungkook then planted a kiss on his neck, as Taehyung closed the fridge after getting the bottle.

"Hey, Let me drink water atleast," Taehyung said pushing his boyfriend off and drinking the water. Taehyung then kept the bottle back in the fridge when Jungkook grabbed his wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter