Chapter 33

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Going away, old lady? Not so fast." Min Ho said as he and his team surrounded Seo Yun's face covered with a scarf with a wheelchair and Jungkook on it.

"Who are you?"

"Your wellwishers."

"Let me go," Seo Yun screams suddenly when two lady officers come and hold her while another one puts cuffs around her wrist.

"Yah! Let me and my son go."

"You kidnapped this boy, taking him out of the country when he's unconcious, you still call him your son?"

"He's my son, let me go or you'll pay for this."

"Take her to the van, Key, help me get Jungkook to the jeep.







"Jungkook? You're awake?" Taehyung got up from his seat as soon as he felt Jungkook moving.

"T-Tae? W-where am I?"

"In the hospital, wait a minute, I'll call the doctor and your parents." Jungkook smiles faintly as he nods.

"Jungkook, my son," Mrs. Jeon hugs her son as she cries, Mr. Jeon just soothes her as he rubs her back, he gives his son a smile, who knows what it means. 

'Thanks for not leaving us,'

"H-how is Hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked,

"Hyung is good now, he's still in the ICU though,"

"Why?"

"They need to observe him for few more hours, as the injuries were deep."

"Can I meet him?"

"You can but not now, rest a little and let him rest too." Jungkook just nodded like a little kid, as Mrs. Jeon planted a kiss on his temple.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, you two should go home and rest, I'll be here with Kookie."

Taehyung could see the uncertainty and the fear on Jungkook's parent's faces, he gave them a little smile before he began to say something but Jungkook beat him to it.

"I'll be right here, I won't go anywhere, you guys go rest and come back to see me all cheery."

"Okay, Take care, both of you." Mr. Jeon said before leaving the room.

"Tae, hug me." Jungkook asked as soon as his parents left the room. Taehyung didn't waste a second in fulfilling his boyfriend's wish, 

"I feel terrible, Hobi hyung, you, mom, dad, i put everyone in danger." Jungkook's grip on Taehyung's body got tight, but Taehyung could empathize with Jungkook.

"Baby, it's okayy, everything is okay now, all good."

"Tell me this was just a bad dream."

"It was, and it has come to an end now, what happened to Hobi hyung isn't your fault, you were as much as in danger." Taehyung said as he wiped tears trailing down Jungkook's cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't lose you too Hobi, I can't afford to."

"You won't hyung, he'll be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter