Chapter 25

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up in the morning, pressed against a warm body. He snuggled more into the embrace wrapped around him, so securely and tightly, he opened his eyes only to find Jungkook looking at him. He gave him a weak smile, before hiding his face into his boyfriend's chest.

"I am sorry, Kookie." Taehyung said, his voice on the edge of breaking. Jungkook quickly held Taehyung's chin up, making him look at him.

"Tae, why are you sorry for? It wasn't your fault, that man was a bad man." Taehyung was shocked but suddenly remembered that his cousin was here too, so Jungkook might have asked him.

"Yoongi hyung told you everything?"

"Yes, and baby there was nothing you did wrong."

"I know Jungkook, as long as I remember I did nothing that would make him furious at me from younger age. He'd just call me to his room and hit me with whatevr he got, he'd shout at me for no reason, the first time it was when I was 4 years ago, I was glad that he was home onl for few days a month, he was mostly on business trips."

"When Mom was not around he'd hit me but when she was he'd act innocent. When Yoongi hyung came to live with us when I was 9, it was lessened but he still beat me up. He said he'll leave Mom if I ever told anyone and then Mom would be helpless and alone and I would be a burden to her and she might leave me. So, I kept quite until Jimin found it that day, I was glad because Mom told me that she was strong to be on her own and that I will never be a burden to her. I became Kim from Choi." Taehyung quitely sobbed.

"I tried to make him happy, I tried to do everything to make him see that I love him but he never saw it let alone trying to do so, of course who would like their step son."

"Step son?"

"Hm, I was a Kim from the start, but My father left my Mom before I was even born, so Mom married Mr. Choi, his friend from college. Mom never told me this, beacause she thought there was no need but knowing that the person had my life a living hell, she told me everything so I wouldn't feel guilty to send that person behind the bars."

"I-I am sorry Kookie, I have so many flaws." Taehyung said, looking down. Jungkook was feeling hurt at the vulnerability of his boyfriend's voice, he hugged him tightly, before planting a kiss on his forehead, then nose, both the cheeks and all the tears on them, he peppered Taehyung's face with kisses before going towards the neck, his hands went down till they reached the hem of Taehyung's shirt, and he tugged at it trying to remove it.

"J-jun-"

"Trust me." And Taehyung did, he let Jungkook do what he was and just leaned into the feeling and touches. After Jungkook removed his t-shirt, Taehyung felt the fear creeping inside him, until he felt Jungkook's lips on his marks. His boyfriend kissed each and every scar and marks on his body with such tenderness, as if he's made of glass and he was scared to break him, when Jungkook had kissed every mark on his chest and back, he turned him back, now both of them were facing each other, Jungkook breifly kissed Taehyung on the lips before pulling out, his hands cupping Taehyung's face.

"Each and every part of your body is perfect to me, you have flaws, so do I and each and ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter