Chapter 10

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


After whole 2 hours, the presentations were done, and students started walking out of the class as soon as Mrs. Lee was gone. Jungkook was walking out of the class with his classmates, when Taehyung called for him.

"Uhm, Jungkook,"

"Yeah?" Jungkook was amused but stood calm.

"Can your team, mail us your song within next Saturday?"

"Uh, yeah sure." Jungkook replied, as Taehyung nodded and passed him with Jimin.

'What did you expect, Jeon Jungkook?' Jungkook thought as he sighed exasperatly.







"Tae, I wanna go clubbing. It's been so long since we went to one. Let's go, please?" Minjae whined as tried to make his friend agree.

"Whats going on here?" Yoongi asked as he sat in front of Jimin and beside Minjae.

"We are asking Tae to come to club tonight but he is just sulking here." Jimin pouted at he hit his bestfriend lightly on arm. Yoongi smiled at Jimin acting like a baby, he took his hand and almost reached Jimin's head to ruffle his hair when realization hit him and he retracted his hand, making other three look at him.

While Jimin blushed, Taehyung and Minjae bit down their laughters. Minjae kicked lightly Taehyung under the bench, making him look at him after he did the same.

"For them, pleaseee" He mouthed, Taehyung sighed as he shook his head.

Jungkook who was passing by saw the interaction between Taehyung and Minjae and the papers in his hands were crumbled as he continued walking.

"Let's go." Taehyung announced as he looked back at his brother and best friend, maybe making them drunk will make them confident to confess. He too had thoughts clouding hios mind, he too needed some alcohol in his body.










Taehyung was in the club, sitting on the sofa, with Jimin on one side and Minjae on other, Yoongi was running late because of some errand he had to run. They got their drinks and started drinking. Jimin was already on the dance floor, with a glass of beer in his hand.

"Tae, you want a refill?" Minjae asked, as he leaned into Taehyung. Taehyung nodded furiously, the previous drink already starting to work. Minjae got up and made his way through the crowd to the bar, Taehyung looked at his friend and turned his head to other side, when he saw someone.

'Jungkookie?' Taehyung shook his head, thinking it was the alcohol working up but when he looked up again Jungkook was still there, but he was not alone, there she was in his arms, Lisa. He smiled bitterly, when his eyes met Jungkook's who too was amused to see Taehyung.

Jungkook stared at the guy across the floor, smiling at him but that was a sad smile, his heart dropped as he looked at Taehyung's face. He was still looking at Taehyung when suddenly Lisa's face covered the sight, the girl taking seat on his lap.

"Kookie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter