Chapter 21

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoseokie,"

"What?"

"Um, nothing." Hoseok looked at his friend, frowning as he was acting weirdly since sometime. Jaehoon wasn't the one to hide things from them, but he remember Yoongi telling him Jaehoon was acting weirdly since sometime and he was worried.

"Yah, you dumb head, all fine right?" Jaehoon just gave him a smile before nodding as he went back to his book. They were in the library, studying for the test next day, while Yoongi was in his class.

As Hoseok looked at his friend, he noticed Jaehoon's sharp features, his hair falling on his forehead that he  pushed aside time to time, his black thick framed reading glasses on his nose, making him look cute. The way he frowned when he couldn't understand something or the way he smiled when he finished a question. Hoseok noticed it all, not only one day but in coming days and weeks too. He did not realize when and how he started looking at his friend not just as a friend but something more.






"WHAT?"

"I don't know how and when but it was hard not to fall for him, Yoongi." Hoseok said as he looked at Jaehoon, who was talking on phone with someone, standing a bit far from their seat, suddenly he looked at his friends, smiling before going back to the call.

"And what about him?"

"I don't know,"

"Are you planning to tell him?"

"I don't know,"

"You are an idiot, you know that?"

"I don't know."

"Yah!"

"Should I tell him?"

"I think you should,"

"What if he rejects me, that can affect our friendship, Yoongs."

"Why are you thinking so much?" Yoongi sighed at his bestfriend, who's phone buzzed in his pocket.

"I have a practice now, I'll be leaving. Let's meet tomorrow."

"Sure, Take care." Yoongi said without looking at his bestfriend, laying his head down on the table.

After few minutes, Yoongi heard the sound of chair, he realized that Jaehoon was back. He looked at his bestfriend, who was sipping on his juice.

"Yoongs,"

"What?"

"Actually, I needed to tell you something, and you can't tell Hoseokie yet." Yoongi raised his eyebrows, because they all never kept any secrets from anyone of them, but looking at Jaehoon's pleading eyes, he sighed before nodding.

"Um, how should I tell you this," Jaehoon said as he scratched his nape, giving Yoongi a nervous smile.

"Take a deep breathe Jae, and then tell me, what is it." Jaehoon did what Yoongi said before nodding.

"Iaminlovewithhoseokie" Jaehoon said in one breathe, Yoongi looked at him before scratching his nose.

"You did not curse at me right?" Yoongi asked not sure what his bestfriend just said.

"No," Jaehoon answered almost immediaiately.

"So you really just told me that youareinlovewithhoseokie?" Yoongi asked in the same way Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter