Chapter 20

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Friday, the day Taehyung was waiting for so much. He was dancing and smiling since Morning, and Jimin could only sigh and join him in the celebration. Of course, because Jimin knew his friend partly planned this so that him and Yoongi could come together, so he couldn't wait for the day too.

After first half of their schedule, Taehyung and Jimin were walking to the cafeteria along with Minjae and Mingyu, when they spotted Jungkook and Yugyeom. Taehyung's smile unconciously grew wider on seeing his lover, who too smiled at him. Mingyu called two of his friends to their table to join them, which they gladly accepted.

 Jungkook was sitting in front of Taehyung, beside Yugyeom and Mingyu while Jimin and Minjae beside Taehyung. AS their order came, they started talking about their upcoming Fest and the preparations, while everyone was talking Taehyung and Jungkook were in their own world, taking glances at each other, staring until someone disturbed. Jungkook's attention was taken by Yugyeom after few minutes, who was asking about his dance practice when he felt something on his leg, he realized after sometime it was Taehyung's leg, so he grabbed it between both of his legs, not letting go.

Taehyung eyed him, telling to let go but Jungkook acted innocent, so when Taehyung kicked his shin with his free leg and Jungkook yelped in pain, everyone on table looked at them and it was Taehyung who acted innocent now, asking if he's okay.

After the break, the two parties went to their respective classes, but before walking to the opposite directions, Jungkook brushed his fingers over Taehyung's, the small interaction making both of them smile, before they left after looking at each other one more time.







"Kookie~" Taehyung squeled in the phone, and Jungkook just chuckled at other's childishness, Taehyung was telling him for last 1 hour what he is taking and what is he going to do their and Jungkook could just smile at everything Taehyung said.

"Tae, we are just going for 2 days 1 night. Why are you preparing so much?" The other line was quiet for few seconds,

"Oh god, Kookie. I need to take my pajamas too then." Jungkook couldn't help but facepalm.

"Tae, Mom is calling for dinner, I'll call you later, okay?"

"No, I'll sleep in sometime now, I need to get up early tomorrow."

"No worries, Good Night and Love you."

"Love you too, Kookie."

Jungkook hung up the call, and with a smile on his face made his way downstairs to where his parents were already sitting.

"Come kookie, what took you so long?"

"I was just preparing for tomorrow, Mom."

"Well, why are you smiling so much, young man?" Mr. Jeon asked with a teasing tone.

"I wonder someone is coming too with you, Is she?"

"No dad, nothing like that. I am just happy because of the trip."

"Well, I believe you, even though I doubt that is the only reason for your smile."

They ate while talking about Jungkook's trip and studies, his dad's company and stuff.






Next day, everyone was in the Van that they rented for the weekend, on their way to the destination. Hoseok was driving the bus, Namjoon beside him. Yoongi and Jimin behind them, while Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin in the back seat but both lovers were sulking silently as Seokjin was sitting right between them. Soon the silent trip was turned into a singing Van as Hoseok started the radio and everyone except Yoongi, were shouting the lyrics loudly in the van.

After 1 hour of continuous singing, the folk volumed down themselves before some went into slumber while others stared out of the window. 30 minutes later, Hoseok's loud voice woke sleepers up.

"YAYYY, HERE WE COME SEA!!" Yoongi grumbled some curses at his bestfriend, before getting out of the van. Everyone got out, taking in the fresh sea breeze and stretching, to wake their numb limbs from sitting in the same position for 2 hours.

All of them started walking, following Namjoon to his outhouse. As they entered, all of them gaped at the big house, it was a big house but it gave homely vibes, it was cozy, that's what Taehyung fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter