Chapter 23

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was sitting on the couch between Hoseok and Yoongi, others had no idea what was going on but given the atmosphere  and how Hoseok and Yoongi came with a sobbing Jungkook few minutes ago, they all kept quite, giving three their space and sitting a bit away, not too far though.

"W-Why did you both hid it from me? You know I wouldn't have judged you like Mom and Dad, right?" Jungkook asked, as he held Hoseok's hand.

"Jungkook-ah, We know you wouldn't have judged them, but it was your hyung who told us not to tell you and telling your parents was out of the question."

"JaeJae knew if your parents know that I was dating your hyung, they wouldn't have let us meet you and them and Jaehoon didn't wanted that. He made us promise that till he tells them on his own no one should know about us," Everyone in the room was shocked, they've been a group for more than a year but this was something no one knew.

"Wh-why?"

"Because he didn't know when your dad would accept him or if he would ever, and given how strict your dad are he wouldn't have let you and your mom have any contact with Jaehoon, so to keep him updated about you and your parents, he told us to keep it a secret." Yoongi replied, as he rubbed Jungkook's back.

"You must have suffered a lot, Hyung." Jungkook said hugging Hoseok.

"Of course I did, I blame myself each and everyday for it, if not for me JaeJae would've been here with us." Hoseok said, tears down his cheeks.

"Hob-"

"No Hyung, don't you blame yourself, never do that. Do you regret loving my hyung?"

"No,"

"Do you regret the time spent with him?"

"No,"

"Hyung didn't too, on our last day he told me that the person he loves is an amazing person and that is why he couldn't hide any more from the world and especially our parents. He said that you were the brightest person and he told me that he can't live without you. He loved you, till his last breathe." Jungkook choked on his words, his voice broke and he was crying when Hoseok gave him a weak smile. 

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he quickly ran towards his boyfriend, kneeling in front of him, on the floor.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as he cupped his Jungkook's left cheek.

"Tae, It's Hobi Hyung." Taehyung was puzzled for a second before he realized what Jungkook was talking about. He took Jungkook's hand in his before giving him a smile.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Hoseok who was quite till now too looked at him along with Jungkook.

"Isn't it a good news that it was Hoseok Hyung who your brother loved and not someone who didn't even deserve all the pain that you and your hyung went through?"

"Hyung, it wasn't your fault and you know that right?" Hoseok bit his lip before nodding.

"I got my friend's call just now. He's a Police officer, after you told me about your hyung's death, I called him and he investigated the case again."

"And?"

"H-he found some evidences that point that Jaehoon hyung might not have killed himself." Hoseok's eyes grew wide and Yoongi pulled his brother up, facing him.

"Tae?"

"I talked to Minho Hyung, and he said he'll help." Yoongi hugged his brother, before patting his back. "You'll be okay?" Taehyung nodded before pulling out of the hug.

"Everyone, I know things are hard to get into your minds, but let's sleep now. It's been a long day, Hobi do you want to sleep with us?" Seokjin asked but Hoseok shook his head.

"No, I want to be alone tonight." Hoseok replied before walking towards his room and closing the door.

"Tae, take Jungkook to your room." Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter