Chapter 12

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung just stood there, behind the tree, listening to each and every word that Jungkook said. He wanted to go and hug the guy who was now crying, pleading to Hoseok, but he just stood their, leaning on the tree, when suddenly the voices were stopped. He slowly peeked over the place where Jungkook and Hoseok were but he couldn't see any of them.

Taehyung sighed and turned to walk back home, his tears not stopping, his heart was aching at the newly grasped information. He was getting out of the park, when he felt a hand on his shoulder, startling him as he quickly turned around.

"Tae?" 

"Hyung," Taehyung quickly hugged Yoongi, as soon as he saw him, new tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Alien, What happened, why are you crying? Tae"

"Don't ask, Hyung. Please." Taehyung said and the way Taehyung sounded, Yoongi just sighed as he nodded.

"Hm, Let's go home now. Okay?" Yoongi said as he took Taehyung with him, to their house. The door was opened by Mrs. Kim, who was about to ask what happened to Taehyung who just walked past her, making his way upstairs, when Yoongi shook his head, telling her not to ask anything.






Jungkook calmed himself down just before opening the door, his parents were sleeping but he had to be careful, if they saw him with puffy eyes, they'll bombard him with thousands of questions. He tip toed to his room, after locking the door. He sighed as he leaned on the door..

"What the hell is going on?" Jungkook said as he made his way to the bedside drawer, opening it and taking out a picture.

"I am sorry, I can't be strong like you to stand up for him because I can't abandon them and run like a coward like you did." Tears swelled up in Jungkook's eyes as he hugged the picture tightly, before he lied down on the bed, sleep taking over him with thoughts of certain someone making their way to his mind.

"I am sorry, Tae."






Taehyung was in his room, he closed the door behind him as he fell down on his bed, suddenly everything happening since few weeks flashed in front of his eyes.

'Jungkook likes me too, he has feelings for me.' As good as the information was the fact that Jungkook wanted to get rid of the feelings and never let him know made it sadder.

"I shouldn't have gone to the park." Taehyung said as he thought that being oblivious to the fact that his feelings were not one sided but mutual was much better than knowing that they weren't. That maybe in a different situation and scenario, they could've been together but no this was the only situation where they met, where they couldn't be together.

Taehyung stopped crying after sometime, he just stared at the ceiling, thinking of a certain someone. He woke up with a massive headache, but was glad it was Weekend, so instead of getting up he just slept again, until someone started knocking his door violently. He frowned but called the person in nonetheless and ofcourse, there is only one person to ruin is sleep time.

"Jimin," Taehyung grumbled his name as if it's some c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter