Chapter 27

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun was nervously fidgeting in his place, with fear creeping its way into his mind and heart, old memories running back towards him in lightening speed. His grip on Yoongi's arm tightened, who held him more tighter, knowing that Taehyung is most likely to get a panic attack. Just then they saw Jungkook making his way with his father, towards them.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's scared expression and quickly walked over to his boyfriend, and hugging him. Hoseok greeted Mr. Jeon after telling Yoongi to let Jungkook handle Taehyung. Yoongi too bowed at Mr. Jeon, who was faintly smiling at his son's gesture towards his son.

"T-Tae is near to a panic attack, that is why." Yoongi answered as he saw Mr. Jeon's questioning look at the couple, for that hug wasn't a hello, love hug.

"Panic Attack?"

"He has some bad experience about Police Station,"

"It's okay, Yoongi. Don't worry." Mr. Jeon said as he patted Yoongi's shoulder. They turned back to the couple and saw Taehyung had visibly calmed down now, his and Jungkook's fingers intertwined tightly. As 5 of them headed inside the Station. Taehyung quickly spotted Min Ho, which gave him more safety vibes. Jungkook felt Taehyung relaxing, his grip on his hand wasn't as tight as before, he was glad but frowned at how just by having the Min Ho guy in the same room gave sense of safety to Taehyung.

"Tae," Min Ho said before walking towards the said guy, and enveloping him into a hug. Taehyung left Jungkook's hand and hugged him back, with a smile on his face.

"Hey Hyung,"

"How are you?"

"I am good hyung, this is Jungkook and his father and that's Hoseok Hyung." Taehyung introduced everyone, as Yoongi and Min Ho shook hands, while greeted everyone. They then made their way to Min Ho's office.

"I know this is going to be hard on you all to reopen the case and find that someone actually killed your close one but just be strong and help us as much as you can." 

"We will, we just want to know why someone took our Jaehoonie's life, that guy never did wrong to anyone." Mr. Jeon said, his voice breaking but controlled his emotions quickly.

"As a father you must believe that but as a stranger and a Police Officer, I wold be doing background checks on your son, his friends and family everything because there must be a reason why he was killed, and must be someone who hated him for something."

"But Jaehoon was very kind and polite, he never engaged in any fights or arguements, and even if he stood for something that was wrong he solved in a proper manner without harming anyone." Yoongi replied, Hoseok nodding at the statement.

"What you all said matches with what I found with background checking evryone around him." Min Ho replied as he checked his files on the computer. He then took a file in his hand, and turned to the other 5.

"So tell me about the day you had the arguement and Jaehoon-ssi left the house." Min Ho asked Mr. Jeon.

"He told me that he has a boyfriend and he doesn't want to hide things from me or the world anymore, I slapped him and told him I am disgusted of him and told him to get out of te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter