Chapter 15

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was walking to his next and last class, as he missed his two classes in the Special performance selection, when Lisa runs towards him, hugging him. He just smiles at her, she looks up at him, suddenly attaching her lips with his. He has no time to react as she rests her hands on his neck, pulling him closer, his hands still on her waist from the hug.

"I missed you," She says as she pulls out of the kiss, with a smile.

"Me too." Jungkook replies and turns with her to their next class, but haults when he sees Taehyung standing there, looking at him, while his other two friends were bickering, not noticing him.

"Oh, Taehyung~" Lisa says as she waves at him, "We have class, let's meet again." Lisa says as she drags Jungkook with her, who still couldn't remove his eyes from Taehyung until they pass him.

"Yeah, bye." Taehyung says and walks with Minjae and Jimin, without looking back while Jungkook just looks back until Taehyung was out of sight, Lisa in her own world talking to him.







"Well, he is moving on, Isn't that a good thing?" Taehyung told Jimin as he got up from his bed, where he was lying few seconds ago, but leans down again with a exaspareted sigh.

"Why am I feeling so bad?" Taehyung whined, his voice breaking.

"TaeTae, It's going to be hard, and as your bestfriend I won't lie to you. You both are es who'll be sorry asses soon." Jimin says as he went back to his book.

"I..hate you." Taehyung said as he turned away from his bestfriend, pouting.

"Tae, I am sorry okay but that is the truth, don't be a baby now."

"I am not a baby," Taehyung said as he pouted while sitting up, challenging his bestfriend.

"Ye-"

"You sure are." Yoongi cuts down Jimin's sentence, as he makes his way inside his cousin's room.

"Hyung you too. Of course you'll take his side." Taehyung said while pointing towards Jimin, who was now red as a tomato.

"Yah! It's not taking sides but telling the truth." Yoongi said as he sat down, on the bed, beside Jimin.

"Whatever."

"You Punk, by the way, I am here to remind you guys that we have Annual Program of Arts Faculty, I'll get you both in my car, so be ready in-" Yoongi checks his watch, before looking at two bestfriends, "-2 hours, okay?"

"Okay hyung." Taehyung replies, while Jimin just nods.

"Jiminie, go home and get ready, We'll pick you up from there itself, okay?"

"Aahh, right." Jimin said, getting up from the bed. "I'll meet you guys later, then. Bye." Jimin said waving them bye, and walking out of Taehyung's room.

"Uh, I'll see him out." Yoongi said, before dashing out of the room after Jimin.

"Of course you will." Taehyung said as a smile makes its way on his face, before he lies down on the bed back.

"Ugh, why are you so difficult Jungkook?" Taehyung asked no one in a sad tone.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! DON'T YOU DARE TO SLEEP AGAIN, OR I AM LEAVING YOU HERE ONLY." Yoongi's voice echoed in the whole apartment and Taehyung jerked up from his position.

"Well, Yoongi hyung is always there to compete you though." Taehyung commented as he walked to the bathroom.







The program, as usual was boring at the start, with speeches and all honours. After sometime the actual activities started, Jimin and Taehyung were on the ground, wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter