Bullies

Love Me

Taemin Pov

Man, it's sure had been a long morning. The lessons were so boring and I couldn't stop thinking about what I would say next time I saw Minho. How would I explain why I ran away like a chicken hunted by a fox. Would he be mad at me? Why did I even care? He wouldn't like me anyway.

"What do you wanna eat. Should we leave and buy a pizza instead"

"Kai, I don't think that's a good idea, I look like it  will start pouring any second"

"Okay, cafeteria it is" He didn't seem too excited. I could understand him. It wasn't always the most luxurious food in the cafeteria. As we walked towards the cafeteria I think I saw Key walking towards the exit. I wasn't sure it was him. He looked so different from this morning. He looked so pale and somehow sick. I hoped he didn't walk out then he would really become sick. I could hear how the rain started pouring down. It sounded like someone was throwing something on the roof.

"I guess it was lucky we didn't go for pizza" 

"Yes. I told you it wasn't a good idea"

"Sorry for forgetting" He stuck out his tung at me.

"Come here"

"NO way," He said with a laugh then he started running. I ran after him trying to catch him. It was to no luck he was too fast. Soon we reached the cafeteria laughing.

"shouldn't you take it a little easier. We are after all in the cafeteria" Jimin appeared on our right side.

"Come on Jimin let them have some fun" Jhope appeared on our left side.

"I don't know. Let's eat I'm starving" Kai dug into the food faster than we could answer. I was happy with them but I had an uneasy feeling. It felt like something was missing. Suddenly I saw Minho. He was sitting with some friends at a table in the corner. It looked like he was looking for someone. He looked both worried and concerned. Was he looking for me? I felt a small portion of hope. Just maybe. His eyes suddenly caught mine. He gave me a small smile and a waved then he continued to look for something. I knew he wasn't looking for me. Why did I even think it was possible. At least he acknowledged me. I wondered who he was looking for.

"Taemin hurry up, what are you standing around for" Kais word snapped me out of my thoughts.I turned my back towards Minho. It felt like he stared at my back. Kai locked me in a friendly headlock.

"Why are you always so sloooow" I laughed at his joke but only half-heartedly. I wasn't in the mood. I felt so sad. Kai loved to tease me but today I wasn't in the mood.

"Why does it feel like someone is shooting daggers with his eyes on my back" He was right it really felt like that. We both turned our heads but no one was looking at us. Weird. We turned around again and that feeling came again. We continued walking trying to ignore the feeling.  Was it too much to ask the person or whatever it was to stop? It started to get a bit annoying. Finally, we reached the table and the feeling disappeared. Weird. If I ever found out who it was, he wouldn't get away easy.

"Why do you two look like you just fought a battle" Jimin and Jhope bent over in laughing. I will kill whoever it was that stared at us. I just need to find him.

"By the way where is Eunhyuk. I haven't seen him since yesterday" Lay asked. I was also curious about that. He just disappeared after yesterday.

"I don't know more than he called yesterday to ask where Taemin went. Yhea by the way where did you disappear too?" Kai looked at me so suspiciously.

"I got locked in the infirmary" I whispered. I hope they didn't hear for some reason I felt really embarrassed. Like who gets locked into the infirmary.

"Why did you get locked in the infirmary, shouldn't it be the janitors closet" They heard. I was about to answer but.....

"There here" Jimin sounded so bitter when he said it. Everbody quiet down to admire, moved to the side to make way for them. I knew that Jonghyun and Onew wanted everyone to continue with what they were doing. They didn't want every to stop just to watch them. I felt bad for them. They took their normal place.

"It must be so nice to be them. Have the whole school in your control.Have everything they want.They must be so happy. I don't like them." Jimin sounded so bitter. What was his problem he doesn't even know them? I was so triggered by his words. Like how could he say that he didn't even know them?

"How can you say that. Do you even know them? Is there really any reason to hate them, What did they exactly do. Do you really think they want to have everyone bow down to them? On what base do you have the right to say that" He really killed my mood as if I wasn't in bad mood already. Everybody became quiet. I guess I became quite scary when I'm mad. I was about to continue when he entered.

"Eunhyuk's here" J-hope spoke. his voice was quite weak after my rant. Kai waved to Eunhyuk to say were here. I looked at Jimin and saw him mouth sorry. He looked scared for life. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry. I'm not in a good mood"

"Why isn't he coming," J-hope asked. I saw how Kai froze in place. Eunhyuk didn't even look at us. I saw how the guy from yesterday came after him. If I remembered right his name was Donghae. He ran to catch up with Eunhyuk. He grabbed Eunhyuks wrist so he came in front and tried to stop him. He tried saying something but it didn't seem like Eunhyuk listened. Eunhyuk walked right to Onew and Jonghyun's table. He seemed so pissed. They seemed to talk about something serious. NO one of them looked happy. Suddenly, 2 guys, I didn't recognize came. I hadn't seen them before. Based on the others reaction they hadn't either. One of them that looked a little like a girl seemed really pissed. I couldn't hear what they said but I could see how bad he wanted to yell. I saw how Onew said something that seemed to calm both of them.

"Did Eunhyuk just diss us" the tension around the table was lifted. Everybody started laughing but I couldn't. I was too curious, what could have made them so pissed. My eyes didn't leave them. I saw how the girly guy walked towards Minho's table. My eyes wandered to their table. I saw how Minho light up into a smile. I guess he finally found the one he was looking for. My eyes wandered to the direction his eyes were directed. There stood Key. It was right, it was Key but he sure looked bad. It looked like someone had hit him with a tree, then buried him in the ground, dragged him up a decade later just to drench him in water, then put him in the washing machine and hang him up to dry. He looked so pale and sick. Just like a ghost. No wonder Minho looked so worried. It looked like he would collapse any second. I saw how Minho started to drag him towards the table. He pretty guy said something to one of the guys at the table then left soon 2 of the guys left. Minho looked quite disappointed when he arrived. Key took a seat and they started talking. It looked so right, I wanted to join them. I had fun with the guys here but somehow it felt like I belonged over there. The guy with them left and Minho and Key really started talking. It looked like they had really fun. I also wanted to join. Somehow I felt a bit jealous. So much for trusting Key but I knew they weren't more than friends if they even were that. I wasn't really sure what Key thinks friends are.

"Yo, Hoya it's been awhile" A guy I hadn't seen before started talking to Kai. Why was it so many new people today? Suddenly he turned his attention to me.

"Who is this cutie I haven't seen him before" I could feel how my cheeks started to get slight pink. Wait a sec did he just wink at me. He winked at me can someone save me. What was wrong with this guy. Did he try to flirt with me? What would I do? I checked the time.

"I need to go now. I don't want to be late for the lesson" 

"Let me go with you" How could I say no. I didn't want to hurt him,

"Sure," I said with a forced smile. I hope it wasn't too obvious. As we walked towards the classroom he asked a lot of questions. He seemed like a nice guy. I guess it wasn't so bad to have company to the classroom.

"Mmm, Taemin what are you doing tonight" He startled me. Why did he ask that? I really didn't expect that.

"Not much I think. I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything"

"I was wondering if you wanted to do something. You don't have to answer now."

"I will think about it" I tried my best sounding nice. To tell the truth, I wasn't sure I wanted to. He was a nice guy and all but I wasn't ready. And to top it all of I was quite tired.

"Can I have your number" he sounded so shy. There was no way I could deny him. Usually, that is what people think about me so It was nice for once to be the one who said that. I wrote my number down on a piece of paper and gave it to him.

"see you later," He said an disappeared into the Hallway. I took a seat and waited for the lesson to start. It was almost time but Minho and Key weren't here. What were they doing? I wish I was with them too. It was one minute left when they ran into the classroom. Minho looked fine like he had walked all the way but Key. He..He looked like he would collapse. He looked so tired he even started coughing. What had happened he looked fine this morning. He still walked up and sat next to Minho like nothing was wrong. I saw how hard he tried to make it look like everything was fine. But we could see he wasn't fine.

Our teacher came and stated the lesson. She gave out the groups we were going to work in. To my surprise, I was in the same group with Key and Minho. Or more exactly we were one group. How awkward. What was I going to say? I saw how the guy I recognized as Woohyun turned around to say something to Key. I slowly moved towards them because we were after all a group. I wanted to hear what Woohyun said but he had turned around when I reached them. Miho welcomed me like nothing had happened yesterday. It somehow made the whole situation easier. We started working but I realized Key couldn't focus. He couldn't concentrate on what we were doing. Minho also noticed it.

"What's wrong with Key" I whispered to Minho.

"I think he's sick"

"Then why is he still here"

"I don't think he wants to admit it" Key suddenly looked at us. Did he hear what we said? he didn't say anything so I guess he didn't notice.  We continued working when I realized that Onew and Jonghyun were supposed to be in this class.They weren't here and the teacher didn't say which group they were in. That was weird. It was only ten minute left until the lesson ends and they still haven't shown up. I saw them leave earlier with Eunhyuk. What were the up to. Like a queue to my thoughts, they showed up. They showed up exactly when it was 10 minutes left.Was it even necessary for them to show up at all, the lesson was almost over anyway. They walked towards the teacher. I saw how Onew glanced our way, His expression became so worried when he saw Key then he went back to a poker face.  I saw how our teacher looked at the papers to see which group they were in.

"You're with Taemin, Minho, and Key" Did she just say they were with us. It sure was a weird combination. How come all of us were in one group not that I mind. But I knew that it wouldn't be too popular with Key. Seems like I was right because he went up from his seat in the blink of an eye. I saw how Onew smiled at him but soon his expression changed. What was wrong. I saw how Key's legs started to give in. I yelled his name without thinking. Seems like Minho also did it. Even Woohyun yelled. I saw how he started falling, his legs couldn't hold him anymore. I couldn't move I froze in place. I didn't have enough time to react. I was just waiting for him to hit the ground. There was nothing I could do. I could feel how tears started rolling down my cheeks as I screamed his name. Then Onew moved, he moved so fast, I had never seen someone move so fast before. Just as Key was about to hit the ground Onew caught him. Woohyun was just looking at them with jealousy. If he reacted faster he would have had the chance. I felt so relieved that he caught him. Onew slowly laid his hand on Keys forehead. A really concerned look appeared on his face.

"I will take him to the infirmary, So excuse us," he said it so strong, so straightforward, no one would have been able to say no. He picked Key up. Key looked so light like he didn't weight anything. Somehow Key looked so comfortable. It looked like he cuddled in Onew arms instead of being carried to the infirmary unconscious. I wanted to follow them but I couldn't. Stupid teacher. Onew just passed her and walked away.

"Okay, so everyone calm down and we will end the lesson," She said with a small smile. It was clear she also was quite shaken by it. I could feel how I started sobbing even harder. I turned to the person closest to me. He already had his arm around me to comfort me. I snuck my head in his chest. If felt so nice so comforting. I liked the feeling. I didn't know why Minho let me but he was trying to comfort me. He really tried his best. He had both his arms around me and hugged me. He pulled away a little and looked at me.

"He's going to be fine. Come on so will we see him" I realized most students had left. We got up and started walking towards the infirmary. As we walked I could feel how people watched us weirdly, It wasn't a surprise. I was still slightly sobbing and Minho had his arm around my shoulder. It was an unusual scene. The popular guy with the new nerdy student. When we finally reached the Infirmary we only found Jonghyun by the window. I broke down in tears.

"did he die" I managed to say between sobs. Jonghyun started laughing so hard, he almost fell on the floor. Minho just smiled a little. What was so funny. If that wasn't the case where were Key. I looked at them with big puppy eyes expecting them to answer without having to ask.

"Where did Key and Onew go," Minho said. My puppy eyes didn't work. Jonghyun collected himself to not laugh.

"They're not dead as far as I know" Why did he have to tease me.

"Onew is taking Key home, he had a high fever" Finally he was a little serious.

"He doesn't die that easily" Forget I said anything.

"Iäm sorry I feared the worst"

"NO problem baby, Key has this diva ahjumma aura so he won't die easily but many people would want to kill him" I wanted to kill him. I could hear how Minho started laughing.

"How could you draw the conclusion he was dead after he fainted. You are too innocent"Not you too Minho. Why are they ganging up on me?

"Come on don't sulk and pout now, you can meet up with them after school," Jonghyun said. He was so teasing me and treating me like a baby. I could hear Minho's soft chuckle. Traitor.

"But now we have lessons to go to" Way to kill the mood Minho.

"Uh did you have to remind me" I started walking towards the exit.

"Meet me at the parking lot before club time," Jonghyun said before I disappeared into the hallway. This sure was a weird day.

It sure was a slow lesson I couldn't wait to get out from here. It finally ended and I was happily walking towards the parking lot. It wasn't much that could bring down my mood. I was finally going to see Key. I hope he was fine.  I just couldn't wait I wanted to tell him what happened yesterday so bad. Nothing could stop me or so I thought. My feet were dragging through the wet grass. I just loved the smell and the wet feeling that hit my ankle. The grass was just the right length. I could see the åarking lot in front of me. Just a few more steps and I would reach it. I would be free from the school watching walls.  Just one more step and I would leave the grass. Suddenly everything became black. I felt how something was being pressed down over my head something that covered my head. It tightened around my neck just like a bag. It felt suffocating. I wanted more air than I could get. Someone made me walk or more like they dragged me. I started to panic, hyperventilating. I couldn't breathe properly. everything was black. I didn't like the darkness.

"You're killing him, you must let him breath," A girly voice said. Were they kidnapping me, if that was the case why? I had no money I'm as poor as I can get. At least it sounded like they weren't going to kill me.

"Fine, then we'll stop here," A really annoyed voice said. Why were the voices so familiar. Someone pushed me so I hit a wall. I could feel how a couple of bruises would appear. A pair of strong hands held my arms to the wall. A little light started to creep in from the thing over my head. They took it off. It became so light I couldn't see. I slowly regained my sight. In front of me, I saw a really familiar face. JB. Jinyoung held my arms. What did they want from me?

"What do you want" I managed to say between gritted teeth. They just laughed like I was crazy.

"Revenge" Jiyeon whispered rather seductively in my ear.

"We can't touch Key. And because of you two, we got in trouble. Plus we didn't get our money" First of all why can't he touch key. Second what right do they have to touch me? Third what trouble did they get into? They didn't even get detention. Fourth I wasn't going to give them any money.

"I'm not giving you anything" JB looked at me like I was crazy.

"Do you think you have a chance" Bora spat out. Her voice was full of disgust.

"I always have" A knee landed in my stomach. I wanted to scream in pain. Bend over but Jinyoungs grip on my arms made it impossible. I was just to getting hit. I had always been a victim to bullies but that didn't change the fact that it hurt. It hurt so bad but still I endure every hit without screaming. I used to come home with bruises all over, making up lies how I fell and tripped. I knew my mother didn't believe me but what could she do. I wouldn't tell and she had no evidence. All she could do was pretend.

"Know where is my money" Did he really think I would give in. I needed every penny we had to live. I just couldn't give it away.

"You can hit me, kick me all you want. Until I bleed and fall dead to the ground. You won't get anything out from me"

"All right then. Tell us what relation does Onew have to Key. He usually isn't the caring type for strangers"

"I don't know and even if I did know I wouldn't tell"

"All right then. Don't blame us for what's about to happen. Jinyoung" He had let go of my hands fully knowing I wouldn't be able to fight back. All I wanted was to fall to the ground but JB made sure I couldn't move an inch. Jiyeon and Bora only stood with a stupid mean smile on their faces. So I wished to wash away that smile like Onew did. I wanted to see them scared. Instead, They scared me. Jinyoung was holding a pocket knife. I was sure it was that one JB asked for. I know that no one would come to my rescue this time. I was dead meat.

"Jinyoung, not that, the glove. Stupid" JB glared at him. He quickly put the knife in his pocket and took out a glove instead. Maybe I wasn't really that dead meat. Just slightly.

"Are you ready my sweet boy?" he said. it really disgusted me how he called me his sweet boy.

"I'm sorry for Jinyoung stupidity" His fingers danced down my cheeks. I knew what was coming and wanted to get away. I closed my eyes hard. His fingers left my face. I was just waiting for the punch to come. I felt the air but the hit didn't come. I slowly opened my eyes a little. Right in front of my face, a hand had stopped JB's hand.

"What the hell. Jinyoung little help"  The man who stopped JB let go of the hand and stepped aside. I recognized the guy. It was Eunhyuk's friend. Donghae I think. JB took a step back. Then I could see that Jinyoung was held in place by Eunhyuk. He couldn't move an inch. It seemed like it hurt. Right at him. He deserved it. Donghae turned and looked at me.

"You okay"

"MM"

"Ryeowook go and get Minho" Eunhyuk yelled to someone. I saw that 2 more people stood a little further away watching us. A quite small boy ran away. I guess it was Ryeowook. And I guess he ran to get Minho. Why would he get Minho?

"Why do you interfere for," JB said and threw a punch. Donghae avoided it easily. I felt how I slid down the wall until I hit the ground.

"You messed with our friends" Since when did I count as their friends not that I mind. They helped me out.

"Onew almost killed me because I almost touched Key and now you're going to do that because of Taemin," JB said and threw another punch. Donghae avoided again

"Oh we won't but someone else might," Eunhyuk said from the side. 2 more people joined and watched from the side. they asked the guy who was still there from earlier.

"Do you think we need to help"

"Nah I think they have it under control" Jiyeons and Boras smile was gone. They were frightened. My wish came true. I felt good. and wait a sec if I understood what JB said it was also Onew who beat him up last time. That was just weird.

"Oh really. I will kill them first" JB said with a murderous gaze and once again threw a punch. I guess Donghae was tired of it. He avoided but instead of just backing way. He threw his own punch. Right a JB nose. He deserved it.

"I think you should leave now," Eunhyuk said and realized Jinyoung.

"Come on," JB said. He pushed through the 3 people that watched and the other s followed. JB had his hand over his nose all the time. Hope he broke it. Eunhyuk walked over to me and helped me stand up.

"You okay"

"Yes"

"I really can't stand them sometimes," Donghae said.

"They are too brutal" I saw Minho. he was running so fast in my direction when he reached he immediately started asking questions.

"Are you okay, you are not hurt anywhere right. I will kill them. Where did they hurt you" He checked every inch of my body. Why did he seem so protective.

"We are taking out leave then. See you" Eunhyuk and Donghae said.

"Thank you"

"No problem we will always help out" Then they joined the other and walked away. I was alone with Minho.

"Taemin where did they hit you" why was he asking that. It wasn't exactly his problem even thou I liked he cared for me.

"I'm fine" I took a step and it ached through my whole body. I had to ben over.

"Where" NO idea to try to make him think I was fine.

"Stomach"

"Come on we will meet Jonghyun and then take you to a hospital" He helped me walk towards the parking lot. It hurt too much to walk by myself. Jonghyun was chatting with some people. He looked happy until he saw me. He rushed over too us.

"What happened to our baby" Can he stop calling me Baby.

"JB" Did Minho really have to answer for me.

" I will kill him one day. But come on. We will see Key now"

"We need to get Taemin to the hospital first"

"He will get the treatment he needs and it's free. Key is there now so come on" Why did it feel like they were talking about me like I wasn't there. I would rather see Key than go to the hospital.

"I wanna see Key"

"Fine. Get in my car. We will follow you Jonghyun" I got into Minho's car. It was a really nice car. We followed Jonghyun. To where I didn't know.

Minho POV

I was chatting with some friends when Ryeowook ran up to me. That didn't happen often something serious must have happened.

"Minho Taemin is in danger, JB. Donghae and Eunhyuk are there" He didn't know how to explain it but I understood clearly. I ran away without a word. If they dared to hurt him they would die by my hands. Anger was rushing through me. If they still were there they wouldn't walk our fine. I ran as fast as I could. When I arrived I saw how Taemin was getting up. Eunhyuk was helping him. I was so thankful that they were here. That means that much damage wouldn't have happened. I ran up to Taemin. I was worried, angry, concerned, sad for him. Why did it happen to him. He didn't look to hurt. I asked all questions at once but he didn't answer. Eunhyuk and Donghae left with Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook. NO way they could have hurt him much when all of them were here. Why did Taemin say he was fine when I asked him again. It was clear he wasn't fine. I found they kicked him in the stomach. If I ever met them again I would hurt them, badly.


Authors note: Next chapter is going to be more Onkey. If you have any questions or something that needs clarification just ask. Something might be a little confusing. If you have any ideas or want something to happen. just say it. I might include it. Like if you have anything that you want to happen between Onew and Key next chapter say it. I'm open for ideas. :)

You got 2 chapters this week because of the short chapter last week. :) and I didn't update the week before that.