Detention pt 2

Love Me

Key pov

Onew walked away to the corner of the classroom. I wonder who he is calling.

"What are you looking at" Jonghyun whispered next to me. I didn't realize that I was looking at Onews back. I tried to hide my embarrassment but to no avail.

"Nothing"

"come on it is nothing to be embarrassed about. His back is extremely handsome exactly like his front" Jonghyun teased. My parents wonder why I don't like people this is exactly the reason. Jonghyun seemed to really enjoy my reaction. I am sure he is getting ready for the next attack.

"Won't you help us a bit over here. we need to figure out which parts we should cover" Thank you Minho.

"coming" finally safe or I thought. Right at that moment, Onew turned around the phone call was over. It felt like he looked at me strangely. I realized my cheeks were still bright red and they became even redder. Did he have to turn around exactly at that moment.

"You okay, your cheeks are red. Do you have a fever or something. let me check" His hand was already moving towards my forehead. I felt thankful that he even cared about me. It had been awhile since the last time but I was fine.

"I'm fine"

"You sure" I could see that he really cared. Something about that made me all happy. I gave him a small nod.

"Hurry up, you too Key" Onew hurried over. I was on my way when I saw Jonghyun he had an evil smile on. So this was his plan all along. I decided to ignore him and hurried over to Minho.

"Oh, we have a tomato here" Minho teased. He started laughing.

"You don't look much better" Now the rest joined in on the laughing. They didn't really dare before only a small giggle was heard then. Now everybody was bending over in laughter.

"Mines because of laughing and not because of somebody" I grabbed the closest paper and rolled it into a stick.

" come here"

"NO WAY" he stuck his tongue out and the chase began. I started running after him. We were all over the classroom and I had no plan on stopping. Taemin and Jonghyun were watching with big amusement at the same time they were laughing their head off. Onew was also laughing but he didn't look as amused. I didn't realize that I also was laughing. I did actually have a good time.

"When is he coming with the materials" I heard Jonghyun ask Onew when I passed.

"He should be here any minute" Who would be here any minute. Who exactly had Onew called for the materials, I decided to ignore it for now and continue to chase Minho instead. I notice Taemin at the side. He looked really amazed by Minho. Was it possible that he already had a small crush on Minho. Nah just ignore it it isn't my business.

"You will never catch me"

"You think" I took one jump and managed to catch him. Exactly at that moment, a knock on the door was heard. Both Minho and I froze. My arms around his chest and his hands trying to push me away. Onew walked over to open the door. As soon as it opened Minho and I let go.

"I caught you" I whispered to him. I took a look at the door to see who it was that Onew called. At the door stood a quite tall man. I guess you can call him cute. He had sandy brown hair, his bangs covered the forehead. He was dressed in quite casual clothes. A black t-shirt with some kind of print on and a pair of normal blue jeans. He was handsome in his own way. Something told me that he had seen what just happened. Onew stepped aside a little and I could clearly see him now, that meant he could also see me clearly. He stared right at me. It felt a bit weird and soon it became really uncomfortable. Why was he staring so intensely at me. It seemed like Minho also noticed because he stepped in front of me.

"It seems like everything is here. Thank you Woohyun" When Onew took his attention Minho stepped aside. Woohyn was his name. I think he was on the student council with Onew and in the club infinite but I was not sure. He didn't move. Onew also noticed it.

"You can leave now"

"shouldn't I introduce myself" Woohyuns gaze was on me again. Onew followed it and noticed that he was staring at me. It looked like a small frown appeared on his face but it disappeared almost immediately. He seemed to have a poker face again. For some reason that made me a bit sad.

"It isn't necessary" Woohyun didn't listen

"Hi, my name is...." he didn't get to finish before Onew shut the door in his face. I don't know why but it felt extremely funny. Minho was trying to hold his laugh just like me. I couldn't. I burst out laughing and soon Minho joined me.

"What's so funny," a curious Taemin asked.

" Onew... closed...the...door...in....his....face"Minho managed to say in between the laughs. Taemin also started to giggle.

"He really did"

"Yes of course. It is always funny when he does something unexpected"Jonghyun popped into the picture with a huge grin on his face.

"Really. You won't help but smile. Just wait till he cracks one of his bad jokes or when he is clumsy. It makes him kind of cute though. I bet you won't be able to resist him" Jonghyun was at it again. If he talks he talks a lot and usually nonsense. I took a look at Onew who was really into the materials.Did Jonghyun tell the truth how can somebody like him be clumsy he looked so perfect. Right at that moment he turned around and saw us smiling and Minho was still laughing like crazy. He sounded like a hyena.

"What, whats so funny, tell me." He sounded almost cute a little like a child who didn't get the toy they wanted.

"They are laughing at that you closed the door in Woohyun's face" Jonghyun spilled the beans. Now I felt a bit bad.

"What's wrong about that.He wouldn't have stopped talking about himself and he is quite good at bragging." I couldn't believe that our perfect, nice student council president said that. I seemed like Minho and Taemin were just as shocked

"come on don't look so surprised we have work to do."

"What's the paint for" I really was curious why he had brought paint for. Like why was he bringing paint for an assignment?

"It's for painting what else. Let's get started, by the way, Taemin has you joined any club yet" Like that answer helped I still didn't get what we were painting.

"Yes, I joined the dancing club" 

"Perfect" Jonghyun said while he rolled out a big paper on the floor

"then you must know Eunhyuk?" Minho why do you ask that aren't you even a bit curious about what they are doing. It doesn' seem like anyone except me cared.

"Yes, he is really nice. Do you know him"

"Yes. he is quite close to some of my friends and he helps out the football team sometimes" Minho and Taemin was so happily talking, Jonghyun and Onew were working hard fixing something. I realized that I was the only one who didn't do anything it didn't feel like I belonged there. A chair stood in the corner so I walked over and decided that I would sit there for the rest of the time.

"Okay" Onew suddenly stood up and walked over to me. How did he notice I sat here.

"We have exactly an hour left. Taemin and Minho you will write the facts, key and I will work on the poster"

"What about me," Jonghyun asked with a little pout. Obviously sulking over that Onew hadn't said his name. Wait a sec, he just said that I would work with him.WITH HIM, why me. Something about him made me nervous and I didn't like it.

"You will just do what your best at" 

"Got that that" What exactly is Jonghyun good at other than signing. That is something that was known all over the school. He wasn't going to sing the whole time right. 

"Shall we get started" Onew looked right at me when he said that. He gave me a beautiful smile that made my heart skip a beat. Why did it maybe it is a normal reaction. Everybody seems to swoon over his smile. I really hoped it was I didn't like to get attached to people.

"I'm ready. what shall we do" Minho asked. Onew still looked at me like he expected an answer. I nodded.

"In here is all information on the clubs, There is also a survey of the most popular clubs," Onew said while he handed them some papers

"What shall we do with it, should we write anything or something special," Taemin asked.

"Your biggest focus will be on the first five groups in the survey. you will analyze what makes it popular, it's strong points, how it works, what is special about it and how the team work is. Then you need to come to a conclusion why it is important to have clubs." Wasn't that a lot for them to do alone and how could they possibly come to that conclusion from the things Onew said. But Minho and Taemin didn't look confused at all, truthfully they looked more excited.

"Got it," Taemin said like an excited kid. I looked like he and Minho would start jumping around the classroom any second. What's wrong with them, who would be so happy about getting work to do.

"Soo cute"If Jonghyun's eyes could turn into hearts they would have. He jumped and started hugging Taemin like a he was a doll.

"Come, we need to start," Onew said. I still didn't have a clue what we were doing.

"Shouldn't we help Taemin"

"Nah, Minho will take care of it and Jonghyun isn't exactly dangerous." I doubt that. It looked like he could kill someone with his hugs. I hoped I wouldn't be a victim.

"What are we doing shouldn't we help them it looked like you gave them a lot of work" he looked at the big paper on the floor like he was thinking something. I didn't expect him to answer me because it looked like he was in really deep thoughts.

"We are going to paint this and Minho and Taemin got the work based on their ability" how could that much work possibly fit their ability.

"how is that much work fitting for their ability" Onew still didn't look at me.

" You ask too much, by the way, you're in fashion right" I felt how my mood went down a bit. Like how could he say that without even looking at me.

"NOT, going to answer" I sounded like a child but he didn't answer my question so why should I answer his. He finally looked at. A little smile formed on his lips and a little laugh slipped through. What was funny.

"Oh, don't pout." He looked at me with that soft dreamy smile of his. He moved closer to me and his finger brushed my cheek. I could feel Jonghyun's eyes burn through my back.

"let's start now, okay" Onew said. I nodded. I touched my cheek and notice that I had something there. I looked at my finger and saw a faint blue color.

"Ya, you painted my cheek" Onew started laughing at my remark.

"Can we please start now?" he said.

"Fine"

"We should create five places for the clubs and leave a space in the middle for the conclusion," Now I finally understood what the paint was for.

"Okay, if we put the dance club part here and color should be like that neon green," I said as I pointed towards a space in the left corner.

"Yeah, that green really symbols dance. The choir can be in the right corner with some notes around" I agreed and soon we had finished how it would look.

"let's start painting" Just as I took the brush Minho spoke.

"Onew, the most popular groups are the ones we're in" Hadn't they gotten further, I knew they got too much work. I turned around to see what they had done. Man, was I surprised, they had written a lot and I mean a lot. It looked like it was done so I guess Onew was right.It wasn't too much for them

"That's only good, then you can ask any of us if there is any question about the group." Jonghyun stepped in to answer instead of Onew. What exactly had he been doing all this time, I guess he had watched over us. Finally, I could take the first with the brush. I started drawing.

"I told you it was within their ability to do it" Onew spoke really close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath against my ear. I felt how he slowly moved away. I turned around to look at him. He was still really close to my face. His beautiful brown eyes looked at me curiously. I couldn't avoid his gaze. it was really mesmerizing. 

"I n..ev..er sa..id  it wa.s..en't" I couldn't speak properly when he looked directly at my face. He gave me one of his amazing smiles again.

"I guess you didn't now that Minho is a top student and Taemin got a really great score when he applied for the scholarship" I felt how my cheeks turned slightly pink again. I turned my head to the paper"

"Let's continue painting" I started to paint again.

"You're quite cute," Onew said before he also started painting again. My cheeks got redder. 

I was almost finished with my part. I was curious how Onews painting looked like. I took a peek towards his side. HIs drawing looked messy and quite funny. I broke out laughing.

"What's so funny" Onew asked

"Sorry, but you drawing...." I couldn't say the last thing before I started laughing harder. Onew started to smile.

"Your drawing isn't much better" I looked at my drawing and it was just s messy. I started laughing harder, Onew too. Suddenly a speck of water hit me.

"Here, sweet revenge," I said between laughs as I threw water to Onew.

"What's so funny, is it my turn to throw the glitter to the painting" Jonghyun suddenly said. Where did the glitter part come from.

"Not..." it was too late Jonghyun already spilled the glitter over the painting and us. My hair was full of glitter. I felt like a Christmas tree.

"Jonghyun, I said not now" Onew was laughing at how the ridiculous the situation was. Like how likely is it that you're covered in glitter during detention. I couldn't be mad at the situation.

"Oops" Jonghyun had so done it intentionally, his voice said everything.

"We're done..." Minho came and saw the picture. he broke out into a big laugh. Taemin joined him and he also broke out in a laugh.

"What happened here" 

"Jonghyun," both Onew and I said. Onew picked out the paint brush, Jonghyun wasn't going to get away. he got a neon green streak across his cheek. Minho also picked up a brush. Soon we were in a paint war. Luckily we had put a paper on the floor so we didn't have to clean the room later. It was paint everywhere, Taemin looked like a clown. He was covered in different colors from head to toe. Onew still looked handsome with paint in his hair and on his skin. Jonghyun and Minho just looked ridiculous. I had neon green, pink and blue colors in my black hair. I had avoided quite well so I didn't get much paint on me.

"WE ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTE LEFT, We need to get these papers on the poster now" We made it just in time. as soon as we finished the door opened. Teacher park stood there with quite a surprised face. It was actually quite fun to see.

"What have you done, why are you full of paint"

"The assignment," We said in choir.

"Then let me see it" We showed it to him and he accepted it.

"The detention is now over" finally the long detention was over. I didn't realize that I had quite a good time and that I liked being with them. I didn't realize how everyone was saying goodbye to each other I had already started to walk away

"Key, wait up, why the hurry" Onew ran to me, What did he want, the detention was over so what did he want. I stopped so he could catch up.

"Why the hurry, don't you want to grab dinner with us" We weren't friends so why would we. I had nothing to do with them, we only got detention together, nothing more. I liked being alone.

"No, why would I, we aren't friends" He got quite a sad expression from my answer. It hurt a bit to see that, but I don't get close. I have to keep that. I continued walking, this time Onew didn't run after me. I felt a bit sad but it wasn't like I'm going to meet them again.I am never going to see them again so there was no need to be sad.  I would never have anything to do with the again I thought but boy was I wrong. My whole life was about to be turned upside down.