Amusment Park 1

Love Me

Key POV

My head felt a little heavy. I was leaning towards something nice warm. I didn't want to wake up. I just wanted to curl up more. The heat was so comforting. I hadn't slept so well in ages. I curled up towards the heat. Just melted into the embrace. Wait a sec what embrace, what heat. What was I curled up against? This wasn't right It doesn't feel like a pillow or a blanket. It felt a little too hard it almost felt like it was some muscles there. What am I doing? I shouldn't try to guess what I'm sleeping against and especially not touch it. I opened my eyes and took in the unfamiliar view. It wasn't exactly unfamiliar but I didn't remember where I was. Shouldn't I be home sleeping in my bed with no care in the world. Just me and my pillow, nothing to worry about. I tried to remember and then everything from yesterday came back like a river. Me fainting, waking up in Onews house, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Minho arriving, Minho and Taemin making up and then the kiss. I still felt in on my lips, I craved for more, it was so good. But that isn't right, no way Onew would give it again and why would I even want it. It's not like I can like him. we're not even friend. Just close strangers who happen to have some projects together. Yhea nothing more than that. But my mind kept going back to that. I could feel how my face turned red. Then like I was hit by a rock I remembered the reason why I opened my eyes. What was I leaning towards. What had I been sleeping against the whole night. I turned my head a little and saw a chest. Don't tell me. Please. I looked upwards and saw the face. You have to be kidding me. I basically jumped away from his embrace. I was sure I was red like a tomato. Of all people how could I sleep against Onews chest. Didn't I cause enough problem when I fainted and he brought me here. It must have been so uncomfortable, having me laying all over him. How could I fall asleep on him. I quickly scanned the room hoping for everybody to be asleep so no one saw that I slept on him but my luck is seriously bad. Minho and Taemin were nowhere in sight, at least Jonghyun was sleeping soundly on the floor or so I thought.

Which way was the bathroom. This house sure is confusing. What if I walk the wrong way again. Maybe if I turn right over there. Hopefully, I will find the bathroom then. I walked by a couple of closed door but one wasn't fully closed but I wish it was. My poor ears.

"Taemin, not like that. You need to touch the hips like this"

"Like this" I swore I heard a moan.

"Now onto the next position.down on all four...." I swear I heard a moan louder this time. Minho what are you teaching our Taemin. Don't take away his innocence.  I couldn't listen more and just hurried forward. Truthfully no clue where I was going. Just hoping to find the bathroom. But I couldn't shake the image I got from their little conversation out from my head. Taemin standing on all four in the bed while Minho hovered.. just no. Ugh, I need to shake that picture, though away from my mind. I started walking even faster. Turned a couple of more turn until I realized I had no clue where I was.Stupid Minho and Taemin they got me distracted so I lost my way. Nothing seems like it wants to go my way today. Maybe if I go back I will find the living room again. Easier said than done. When I turned around there were 2 ways. Which one did I come from. The right or left one. Should I take a guess or should I continue forward. I thought Onew said this was only like a trap thing for thieves. How come I managed to find the backway for thieves. I clearly saw Onews room without al this labyrinth thing so how come I ended up here. I will continue forward, that way I might find Onews room again and then I will find my way out.

It felt like I had walked for ages, still, I didn't find the bathroom or Onews room. I was getting tired of walking around so much, I didn't drink anything since last night. I started to feel dehydrated. My throat was dry like a dessert. I just wanted to find my way out of here. How come that nothing works the way I wanted to. I only wanted to find the bathroom but instead, I got lost. My stomach growled for food. What exactly was the time. I don't do well without food, my blood pressure gets really low, I even faint sometimes. It was normal before that happened. I guess you can say I got so depressed that I didn't want to eat. But the thing is I wasn't really depressed. But after that, I have to eat at least three meals a day, and usually, they have to be healthy. It doesn't always have to be healthy but it helps the blood pressure stay even. My vision was starting to get blurry and my head felt heavy. I was getting dizzy. Not a good combination. I saw a blurry figure running towards me with like 3 more people behind. He screamed my name. But I couldn't response everything was starting to get black. I was anticipating to hit the floor but it never happened. Instead, my head landed on something not exactly soft but soft. Then I don't know more everything went black. I should have eaten something before I went looking for the bathroom.

Jonghyun POV

I was silently watching how Key cuddled even closer to Onew. It was amazing how he just let it happened. Even if it was my lover I would have pushed him off. Who can sleep like that all night. Onew is sometimes too good for this world or more exactly Key. And sometimes not, I really don't want to remember, too scary. I know Onew is awake. He is just waiting for Key to wake up. He looks really comfortable in that position. That is actually quite funny when you think back how he reacted to the kiss. It was clear that he liked it but he just doesn't want to admit it. At least my plan worked know I'm sure the like each other, now it's time for the next step. I just need them both to wake up and then contact them. But it looks like it will take awhile, Key really looks comfortable. Who wouldn't be, it's Onew we're talking about here. His body really is godly. Okay nobody has really seen it but let me tell you if you do it's the whole package. Looking at them they somehow seem really happy. If only they can look as happy when they are awake. It is my goal to make them realize that. I know what Key went through but he really needs to get past that. Onew is the perfect person for that and he has had his eyes on Key for years. I still don't understand why he didn't try to talk to him before. Maybe the time just wasn't right. I have seen how Onew acts when he's mad or protecting someone and that's not a funny scene. He is hella scary. He has been protecting Key from the shadows for years. I'm really glad that I wasn't there when Onew confronted JB. It can't have been a pretty scene. Onew never wanted to admit that he liked Key but I have always seen the look on his face when Key was close. And I see it now how happy he is with Key and how hurt he is when Key push him away. I can see how Key really have fallen for Onew even thou he only has known him for a couple of days. It's actually kind of fascinating that we really haven't been involved before. I can bet that Key didn't even know how we looked before that day. Key is actually kinda cute when he tries to deny his feeling just like Taemin is. They both are like cute small dolls. And I know Onew is enjoying Key small outbursts. Key just need to see how much Onew cares for him and I'm going to make that happen.

I saw how Key suddenly started to move a little was he seriously waking up. His eyes shot open and I saw how he looked really confused then his face turned all read. I bet he remembered their steamy kiss last night. I didn't really wanna break the kiss up but it was too much for Taemin's innocent eyes. Not that he didn't try it himself with Minho. I was sure they did it when Minho followed him yesterday. And I couldn't watch them kiss all night, I offered them to take it to Onew bedroom but no, Key was all embarrassed for awhile and then he kinda forgot everything. Like he continued the game like nothing happened but now I know that he wasn't unfaced by the kiss. It was so cute how he just fell asleep on Onew and Onew just held him until he himself fell asleep. I saw how Key moved his head to look where he was sleeping. Then he basically jumped away from the sofa onto his feet. He looked like he just lost ten years of his life. Like a ghost just crept up behind him and scared him. Like he had done something really bad. But he hadn't. I fought so hard to not laugh. It was hilarious. It must about it later, no way he was going to get away from this. I saw how he started scanning the room to see if anyone had seen anything. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to sleep and luckily for him Minho and Taemin were doing some kind of Yoga if I remember correctly it was some kind of exercise. I heard his footstep getting quieter, that means that he was leaving the room. Where was he going. Him walking alone here doesn't sound very good. I have practically grown up in this house but I almost get lost sometimes. I opened my eyes and realized that he really was gone. I hurried to the kitchen wishing he was still there but no he was nowhere in sight. I rushed over to Onew on the couch. I practically pushed him off the couch. He was just sitting there calmly trying to sort out his ore muscles from having someone sleep on him all night. And energetic and nervous as I was I shook him so much that we fell down.

"I think Key is lost"

"He hasn't been gone for five minutes. He was trapped there yesterday. He knows better than to go back there" Fine have it your way but I'm going to prove you wrong.

"He isn't in the kitchen" Btw why am I trying instead of Onew. It's for ..... sake his love, not mine. Shouldn't he be the one who is concerned. I studied his face carefully and there it was. I could see the uneasiness, the worry he was keeping. He knew well as I did that Key would eventually get lost if he went further than the kitchen.

"Where do you think he is going"

"Maybe the bathroom" It was moring so it was only natural that he would want to go there.

"" He rarely curses when someone else hears. This doesn't sound good.

"He doesn't know where it is" I could see how torn he became. He feels guilty that he didn't tell Key where the bathroom was at the same time he wasn't sure that Key went looking for the bathroom so maybe we don't have to look for him. Onew is a person that is hard to read but sometimes I can read him as an open book. This was one of these times.

"Should we look for him"

"We should or else we might spend the whole day looking for him instead of going to the amusement park as you wished" I knew he felt guilty about that but it was for his sake and not mine.

We started looking in the open spaces. Like the spaces around the kitchen equals the other living room and the dining hall. Then we looked through the main hallway and the front door. But he was nowhere in sight. That only meant that he went into the labyrinth hallway. There was the one for thieves then there was another one. It leads to all the rooms and to the places where we wouldn't be. Onew and his parents have some secrets that we shouldn't know and they were kept in some of the rooms. But that hallway really is like labyrinth because it leads to so many places. everyplace you look you will find a door. It's almost impossible to know which door is which. We were going to the backyard once through that hallway. It scared so much. Everything looked the same and I didn't even have a clue where we were going. It felt like I never would see the light again like I would never get out of there. it was such a horrible feeling. I can only imagine how Key would feel when he is in there all alone. I hope Onew will find him fast. Actually, the thief hallway and the labyrinth one goes into each other in many places and that makes it even more confusing.  If I were in that position alone I would never find my way out. We ran toward the labyrinth hallway. I just hoped that Onew knew where he was going.We stopped by Minho and Taemin.

"Sorry to interrupt you Yoga thingy but you haven't seen key" Taemin was standing in the weirdest position I had seen. His legs and hands were like twisted with each other at the same time he kinda like bent over, eyy let's not talk more about that. Let's just say it was really weird and Minho just stood there with a manual book thing. I guess he told Taemin what he was supposed to be doing.

"Emm, no. Has something happened"

"He's missing" I could hear how tired Onew was because of all this. I felt bad. I could have stopped Key but instead, I had to pretend to sleep.

"We want to help look for him"

"fine but you have to stay close to me all the time. I don't want anyone else to get lost" With that Taemin straighten himself out from that weird position. Then we rushed into the labyrinth hallway. After we had run through what felt like thousand turns and a million doors we finally saw him. He looked weak, tired. Not like the person I had seen this morning. He didn't really look sick like the last time he fainted but more like he needed something. His steps were wavering and you could see how he lost his vision. HIs body just grew so weak it gave in and slowly he started falling toward the ground. Onew yelled his name as he rushed towards him. He shielded Keys fall just like last time. This time with his whole body. Key head lightly landed on Onew stomach. We rushed towards Onew not a clue what to do. Key might not seem like it but I believe he is a really fragile boy. I saw the panicked look in Onews eyes before he felt the pulse.

"Can we help with something" Taemin was really worried but Onew didn't answer. Rude ... What's wrong with answering. Instead he just gently lifted Key head and changed his position. He was no longer underneath Key he was next to him. Putting his head down lightly against the floor as he positioned his arms underneath Key instead and picked him up. If it had been any other situation I would have fanboyed my heart out. How cute isn't it that he is carrying him bridal style. But it wasn't fun, we had no clue what was wrong with Key and Onew didn't speak to us. Nothing about that situation was cute or beautiful. It was not worthy fanboying over. We followed Onew out of the labyrinth. How he found his way around was a mysterium. He took Key to his room and gently placed him on the bed. Made some calls to his servants. They came with a bag with some kind of liquid in, some needles some food and the thing he checks temperature with. I have no clue what it is called and I'm not planning on learning it. Unlike Onew, I have no interest in medical things. Taemin was staring at the bag with the liquid in. I seriously wondered what it was.

"It's IV drops" I guess he could read our puzzled expressions. 

"I thought they only existed at hospitals" Minho had the same question as me.

"They do but my father owns a couple of hospitals so he has some home for emergency times" Good enough explanation.

"His blood sugar level is quite low that's why he fainted. The IV will help him wake up and the food is to make sure his level is normal again. I need to check if he has a fever too" Nobody asked but he explained it either way. I guess he thought he needed to explain what he was doing so that we would understand and not think that he would try and kill Key. Not that I would ever think that I trust his medical skills with almost my life. But you never know with Key and Minho. He said all that while he was pressing the needle thing to put into the IV into Key. I wouldn't doubt Minho and Taemin if they said Onew was trying to kill Key while watching this if I was a stranger. Who would trust a kid to save another kid, We are just kids in the adult's eyes. Even thou we are not really kids we have almost passed the teenage years.


I just want to say that I don't really know anything about medical stuff so everything I mentioned above might be false. I just wrote something that sounded good next time I might do some research. :) I'm really sorry if it's really wrong and you're bothered by it.


Key POV

I woke up once again in a different room but this one I recognized it was Onew room. I felt a slight sting on my left arm. Something was connected to my arm, it looked like some kind of liquid. I guess it was because of my low blood sugar level. I visited the hospital a couple of times because I fainted and all the time I woke up in the same position as now. But I wasn't in a hospital so how could it be the same kind of liquid and where were everybody.

" I don't know yet Jonghyun we have to check first or else we won't go" I was sure that is Onews voice.

"He doesn't have a fever anymore and I bet he is fine after he has eaten"

"I don't want to take any risks and he has to wake up first" What were they talking about. It just made me confused. Suddenly the smell of food hit me. It smelled so good and I craved for it so much. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten anything in ages, where was the food. I looked around and saw a tray a little further away. I really wanted to get it but I wasn't sure if I'm allowed to move.

"We really need to think it over. I'm sorry" The finally came into the room. I just stared at them in shock. They caught me in the act. I was trying to move out of the bed after not much thought. I really want that food.

"You're awake, don't move and wait a sec" He basically ran over to me and tucked me under the covers again. This wasn't the first time this happened. I don't need to be treated like a kid. I just want the food, why can't I get it. I felt like crying, I only wanted some food. I don't know if Onew saw my pained expression or he could hear my plead for food but he moved to the tray and brought it over to me. I was so happy that it felt like I could jump into space. Low blood sugar really makes me weird, it somehow makes all my emotions stronger.

"Eat this, you need to get your strength and blood sugar level back" How did he know about that. Let's not question that now. Let's just eat. I finished the whole tray. It felt like I just gulped it down under a minute. 

" How did you know about my blood sugar level," I asked quite quiet.I still didn't want to face him completely. Truthfully I couldn't even look him in the face

" I'm a doctors son. I know quite a lot so it was not hard to figure it out. We need to take your temperature to check if you have a fever"

"Didn't Jonghyun say that my fever was gone"

"Yes, I did. But you should listen to the doctor" he sounded a little annoyed.

"So you heard. I still need to check to be sure." I did as I was told ns soon both Minho and Taemin came. I couldn't face them either.

"Okay your fever is gone"

"Then Onew can we go. I don't see a reason why you should say no"

"It's up to Key. If he's strong enough" Hey, of course, I'm strong enough. But wasn't Taemin also hurt.

"I'm in but what about Taemin"

"I checked on him earlier" I could see how Onew gently touched Taemin while he checked the wound, ugh no. Who gave him the right to do that. I'm not going to talk to him again. 

"Alright then let's go to the amusement park" Did he just say amusement park. What did I just get myself into.

"Take it easy Jonghyun we will go but not at this moment" I'm really afraid of rides.

 

And so I ended up in front of the amusement park,  Rain land, a couple of hours later. There was no way out of this anymore. I guess I just have to fight against my fears. Just looking at all the roller coaster made my legs weak

"Come on let's go" Taemin and Minho had so much energy. Jonghyun was the one who proposed this idea but he didn't seem excited at all. Actually, he seemed almost scared. And then there was Onew he followed Minho and Taemin but he wasn't jumping like a bunny but he wasn't frozen like me and Jonghyun. He just seemed to think this was fun but not the funniest thing he could do. I just can't explain it. He looked so calm. I realized that I hadn't moved. Everybody was before. Just then Onew turned around and looked at me but I didn't meet his eyes. I turned my head away and started walking as fast as I could to catch up with them.

I just couldn't face Onew the whole drive here was like a nightmare. I had to sit next to him. It was enough that he just slightly touched my by accident and my face would turn a shade of crimson red.It was torture so the whole ride I looked everywhere except at Onew. And then the thought of him touching someone else so gentle and nice got to my head so couldn't talk to him. So if he tried to talk to me I just ignored him or pretended that I didn't hear him. Sometimes I could answer with some words, like, yes, no maybe. But most of the ride I was just quiet. I didn't need to speak. Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun were loud enough and sometimes Onew joined in. It seemed so fun but I knew that I couldn't join. I would just destroy all the fun. It was that way my life was

"Which one do you want to try first. Maybe the jungle scare or Lion's cave" None of them sounded very fun.

"Minho we have to leave them for later. Let's start with something soft like water splash" Jonghyun you're my savior for now. But did he say water splash? Does that mean we get wet? I don't have any extra clothes with me. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that they started moving.

" Key are you coming" I slowly started walking towards them. Not sure if I wanted too.

"Do we get wet. I don't have any spare clothes" I didn't mean to whine. I could see how a small smile crept onto Onews face.

"it says that there is a risk of getting wet but it's no biggie and it's hot and sunny"

" Can't we ride something else, Jonghyun" I really shouldn't have said that. I could see the disappointed look on his face.

"I have extra clothes if you would get wet," Onew said with such a kind smile that my heart melted. it was so hard to keep avoiding him.

"Hmm, let's go then" There was no reason not too and the risk of getting wet wasn't that big right. Jonghyun was reading the map and it turned out he wasn't very good at it.

"We're here" He looked up from the map but to his dismay, we were at the wrong place.

"I don't get it. it should be here, Ah" he mumbled. Then he told us to follow.him. We walked all over the park and when he thought we were at the right place we were at the wrong one again. It happened like 3 times before our patience ran out.

"Don't let Jonghyun read the map again" Taemin complained.

"I could have told you that from the beginning" It was the first time I heard that remark from Onew. It was so different from his usual happy carefree attitude. First, it looked like Jonghyun shot dagger from his eyes at Onew but soon it looked like a scared puppy. It was like he saw a different Onew. I looked at him but I saw nothing different. 

"Jonghyun give me the map"

"No, way Minho. I will find the way"

"Just give me the map Dino. You will never find the way"

"What did you just call me" Jonghyun was doing his best at keeping the map away from Minho.

"I called you Dino. You look like one"

"Oh no, you didn't" Taemin looked a little worried. He probably knows about Minho's hot temper.

"Minho, that was a little mean. But Jonghyun please can we get the map" It was a little fun watching them bicker but Taemin was right

"But Taemin, I wanna find our way there" I guess he tried his best to get us to agree but we weren't the only one who had grown tired.

"Jonghyun just give us the map" Onew basically took the map from Jonghyuns hand. We were al in shock but Jonghyun almsot looked scared.

"You have lead us the wrong way. The ride was just right in front of where we started but you dragged us to the left side then the right one and a couple of places between" We walked all this way unnecessarily. He practically dragged us around the whole park when the ride was right in front.

"Sorry," He said with a really nervous smile.I watched Onew but I didn't really see anything that would make you nervous or scared. I watched how Onew looked into his phone and a small frown appeared but it disappeared almost as fast. Jonghyun also looked and I could see how he relaxed, it seemed like he was relieved that something made Onew annoyed in the phone. I don't really get them sometimes.

"Then let's go. The right way now" It was obvious Taemin was trying to cheer up the whole situation and it worked. Soon they were talking and laughing. After like 5 minutes we finally found the ride. You have to be kidding me. The line was crazily long. It would take 30 minutes until we could get on. Great, we wasted almost 30 minutes trying to find the ride and now we have to wait 30 minutes until we can ride it. This sure is fun.

"try to cheer up a little" I didn't know what to answer. Onew spoke to me this time and only me. I still wasn't ready to face him so I just became a quiet mess. This sure was going the way I wanted it too. If I could I just wanted to disappear into the ground.

"This sure is taking time"

"It wouldn't if you had found the way the first time"

"Come on don't be mean now"

"Guys let's not fight anymore" Onew seemed to be back to his usual self.

"How many agree that Jonghyun shouldn't read the map again, Raise your hand."

"That's mean" It came from my own mouth but all of us expect Jonghyun had raised their hand. We couldn't help but break out into laughter but Jonghyun didn't look very amused. The line was slowly moving forward but we had a quite good time.

"Do you think we will get really wet" Taemin you just brought back my biggest fear with this ride. I wish I won't get really wet.


Authors note: I'm sorry that it took so long to update but at least the chapter is quite long :)

I will try to update tomorrow or next day because I will leave on Thursday and be gone a week. I had originally planned more for this chapter but it would become way too long so I had to split it. Hope you liked it and happy new year an what do you think the next step in Jonghyun's plan is?