Dinner

Love Me

Key pov

We were walking back the way we came from. The hallways didn't seem so long anymore. It felt like a really short way.

"What are these hallways for" I was hesitant to ask. Maybe they were things I shouldn't see here or it was some kind of trap to kill people. I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but I was really curious.

"We use them as traps for thieves, it will hold them long enough until the police can get here, and sometimes we use the rooms as guest rooms." I could hear that he tensed a little at the mention of the guest room. It was like he suddenly remembered something he didn't want to but I was too tired to think about it. For a second I almost thought that they used the corridor to kill people was true.

"Oh, we have to hurry up if we want to finish dinner before they come" We walked a little further but I didn't understand we were at the same place I lost him.

"We are in the same place" Onew looked at me with a little smile. Don't tell me he can't find the way out either.

"Come closer to me" I did as he said, something made me trust him, It wasn't like the situation could get any worse. As soon as I reached Onew I heard a loud bang behind me. I almost clang onto Onew in fear. This house freaked me out. I slowly turned my head to see what happened, there was a wall where we had come from.

"That is how it's supposed to look, I don't know why it was down."

"I still don't see a way out" All I saw was another long corridor. I seriously didn't want to get into another one.

"If you let go of me I can show you," He said with a soft laugh. I didn't realize I was holding onto him and he held me steady in his arms. I truthfully didn't want to let go. It was, cozy, safe and warm in his arms. But finding a way out was more important so I let go

"Sorry" I could feel how my cheeks burned up. I was sure there was a slight pink color on them. Onew just let out a chuckle when I let go. I almost pushed him away from me.

"You can get out through that hallway but it is much longer, here is the faster way, I don't know why it closed it should have been open." He said an pointed to the wall. Seriously a wall. Has he gone crazy?

"Have you gone crazy.THAT IS A WALL" He started laughing so hard. That was it, he had officially gone crazy. I was doomed. I would never get out of here, This is my death. I'm dying, there is no way out.

"Let me show you," He said when he had calmed down a bit. He knocked on the wall and a scanner appeared. He put his thumb on it and suddenly a door opened in the wall. What kind of crazy place was this? It was freaking me out.

"Follow me" We walked through the door. It was a big living room. It was bigger than mine but not much. A big couch was standing in the middle and a big TV on the wall. There were more pictures on the walls. Different people, pictures, drawings and something that seemed to be a family picture. Everybody looked much happier in that picture than the one in Onews room. There was a big fireplace on it was some pictures. It also looked like a family picture, but there were a lot more people in it. It didn't seem like Onew was very happy in the photo. There was a girl next to him, she looked extremely happy. It was such a contrast, but who was she. I never heard either Jonghyun, Minho or Onew mention a girl. She was really pretty and it looked like she was really close to Onews family. Maybe she was his sister but I doubt it.

"You can rest on the couch when I make the food, what are you looking at." He went to the fireplace and took the picture. Why it was a beautiful picture.

"It's a really old picture nothing to watch"

"It looks nice you don't have to put it away"

"Okay I won't," He said with a smile and placed the picture back.

"Oh, your here" A voice I didn't really recognize said. I thought we were alone. I turned around and found the woman from the hallway there.

"I will just leave these here young master," The woman said with a kind of creepy smile. She placed a blanket on the couch and left. Who was she?

"Who is she?" I sounded like a little kid. My voice came out quite high. Like a squealing sound. What was wrong with my voice. Onew just smirked at me. I hadn't seen that smirk before.

"Nana, our housekeeper. Why jealous" he teased with a mischievous smile.

"As if" No need for him to know.

"You sure are" 

"I'm not" I could feel how my face turned red.

"Take a seat, you can rest under the blankets" I could still hear his teasing voice. I rushed to the couch and buried my face in the blankets. I was sure I was red like a tomato.

"Feel free to watch TV, I will prepare the food" He disappeared into the kitchen. I lifted my head from the blankets and realized he was gone. I had no clue where the kitchen was. Great, I was alone again. In normal cases, I wouldn't mind but right now I just wanted him next to me. Hear his calming voice, that easily could make me fall asleep. I wanted to cuddle next to him. I never felt like this before. Not even back then. I guess I could follow his advice and watch some TV.

I skipped through the channels but nothing interesting came on. I was bored. What took Onew so long. Maybe I could help. There sure must be something for me to do in the kitchen like washing dishes or something. I just have to find the kitchen, which way it is. I got up from the couch to look around. But I don't dare to leave the room. I might get lost again. I looked around the living room, there wasn't really much to look at. One thing caught my attention, a drawer in the corner. It was a little open and a picture stuck out. I was really curious, what kind of picture was it. I slowly approached the drawer. I opened it a little more so I could see the picture better. It was that girl again. Onew was next to her but this time he was smiling.There was a lot more picture of the girl in the drawer, from when they were children until now.But Onews smile kind of faded in every picture. There weren't many pictures where he was smiling widely. The smile I had seen almost every day since I met him was almost nonexistent in the pictures. Who exactly is that girl. She looked so close to him at the same time she looked distant. Dum, pang, squeak. What just happened. I hurried to the sound without thinking. I didn't even think that might get lost again. I actually ran right to the kitchen. Lucky for me. Onew was standing there with a couple of metal bowls on the floor.. It seems like he had knocked them down accidentally. I remember that Jonghyun said that Onew was quite clumsy

"What are you doing here," He asked with a smile. Who wouldn't come running if they heard a loud sound? He started to pick up the bowls, waiting for my answer.

"What do you think"

"Did you miss me soo much" He teased me again. Why does he have to do that? I could feel my face heat up again.

"NO, it sounded like you broke the house down or something" I turned my back to him and planned to go back to the living room. I heard him chuckle a little. Just as I took one step, I felt a hand around my waist. He dragged me closer to him so my back touched his chest. He hugged me. I tensed up but soon relaxed. Somehow it felt nice. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Since your here, why don't you help me with dinner" He whispered in my ear. It sends chills down my spine.His voice was soft but powerful. I hadn't heard his voice that low before. I turned around to face him.


Author's note: I'm sorry this chapter is soo short. I have a lot of things to catch up with in school and next week is national exams. So I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. I hope you at least liked this short chapter:)  

I think I can update a new chapter this weekend.

Btw what do you think will happen?