Dreams

Love Me

"Key Pov

"Where are you going" a young boy was running away from the crowd. Looking back laughing at the silly boy behind him.

"Hurry up, we need to hurry" HIs face was so clear such a happy memory running, laughing, smiling, Running over a field of flowers towards a big house. Playing hide and seek between the big flowers. The sun was shining on them

Years passed. Still the same boy a bit older running over the field towards the house.

'"Wait up" The boy turned around. His friends smiling face was clear. They tackled each other towards the ground. Tumbling laughing. They were laying face to face. A big smile on their faces. They never wanted to leave. A soft kiss placed on the nose.

"I will never leave you, you will forever be mine" The other boy promised before he gently kissed the soft lips. The sun was shining so bright at them between the flowers.

The same boy was walking toward the house. The sky was grey. The house was pitch black, not a sight of life. The flowers were closed.

"Where are you going. Too afraid to face us" He turned his head around. The boys were fast closing in on him. Surrounded him. Beat him, made him kneel down. Hurt him in any possible way. The beautiful white flowers turned red, the sky started crying. The boy slowly dragged himself through the field towards the house. Behind him, a red sea appeared. The young boy locked himself up in the room. Knees to his chest. Tears falling and falling never stopping.

The boy grew up still in the same position, tears still falling. A light suddenly appeared. Hoping it was his friend. A man stood in the light. Not much older than the boy himself. He held out his hand for the boy to take. He slowly took it. A world full of light appeared.

"Kibum what do you want to do" That voice sounded so familiar. The boy looked at the man next to him. Dark hair, beautiful eyes. He was gorgeous.

"Amusement park, Onew," He said. The boy just knew his name. Ride after ride, smiling laughing, having a good time. a whole new world had opened. It was forever since he had that feeling. They were standing next to a small lake, watching the fireworks.

"I won't give up on you" Onew leaned in. He was so close to kiss him. Then he saw his face behind Onew. It would haunt him forever. He felt the tears fall again and he was back in the black room.

"Let me out" He cried out. A small light appeared.....

What was that? Why are my cheeks all wet. I have had bad dreams since then but not like this. How come Onew was in it and why was he going to kiss me. I could still feel the tears run down my cheeks. I hadn't cried during sleep since six years ago when that happened. What did all of this mean? Maybe I should go back to sleep. After a bad dream should be a good dream.

"are you coming, I'm tired"

"Coming" He plumped down on my bed.

"You forgot to turn off the light. You can stay up as late as you want as long as I get to sleep" I heard him chuckle a little.

"Sorry babe," He said and got up. He turned off the lights only the light next to the bed was on. What was taking him so long? Did he really take my words seriously? Suddenly a hand started tickling me.

"Missed me" he teased.

"As if" I threw my pillow at him.He laid down next to me. He put his arms around me.

"You know I really do love you Key" He lightly kissed my collarbone.

"I love you too Onew" I turned around to face him. He lightly kissed my forehead then my nose and finally my lips. It was a sweet kiss. He let go expecting that I wanted to sleep. Instead, I kissed him back, harder. He deepened the kiss. I took off my shirt. 

I am drenched in sweat. Why do I keep dreaming these weird dreams? It can't mean, it doesn't mean I like Onew. I don't even know the guy. No way I'm going back to sleep after that. In my stupid mind, we almost did it. What was I thinking? I don't want to go to school today or tomorrow. I should probably check the time. Why does my phone have to be so far away? Dunk, ouch. This doesn't seem to be my day I even managed to fall down from the bed. It's 4 am. Seriously couldn't it have been like 6 am or something? School doesn't start until 10 am today. I can't even go back to sleep. Beep, beep. What was it know, Who would message me at this hour?

" I'm sorry if I did something wrong" Who was it from. Was I still dreaming? I really need to wake up.


I washed my face with cold water to wake up. Who was that message from, why did I dream about Onew, What happened to Taemin and Minho. Wait a sec what exactly happened after Minho left. Everything is so blurry. I remember we walked to Onews car. He acted like nothing happened between us. How could he act so calm? He said something I don't remember. Why can't I remember the rest? The touch from the dream felt so real just like it had happened. A vague picture of leaving the school and then pitch black. I must have fallen asleep. The only logical explanation. Then how did get inside? A vague memory of a pair of strong arms putting me down on the bed." Don't go" "I have to". I held onto his arm. Did Onew carry me inside? Why did the warmth of his arms feel so calming just like in the dream? All the questions came at me at once. I didn't even have the strength to try to answer them. What exactly happened between Minho and Taemin. I need to ask him tomorrow my curiosity is killing me. I opened my eyes and looked at my reflection. I saw a boy who looked lonely, hurt and sick. My eyes were puffy and red from crying.They were blank and soulless. My hair was a mess and against my pale skin, it made me look like a ghost. I felt the sleepiness come over me again. I dived into my bed and fell asleep.It really had been a long day. I wish this one would be better.

Taemin POV

"Taemin" I heard his shout but I wouldn't stop, couldn't stop. How would I face him again? He was just playing with me. There was no way that he would like me. One of the most popular guys in school would like a scholarship nerd like me. Ridiculous. There was no way. I even heard it from his mouth that he liked somebody. and that somebody was clearly not me. I was running and running. I had no clue where but I needed to get away. I couldn't let him catch up. I needed time. Beep

"Are you crazy" I must be. I almost ran into a car. I could feel how tears started flowing down my cheeks. What was I doing? All of this hurt. I want to get away but I don't know how. My legs gave in and I fell to the ground. I couldn't stand up. I had no strength. I just wanted to curl into my bed and forget everything but I can't. The last bus already left. How would I get home? I can't exactly go back and ask them for a ride. Why is my life so messed up? I felt a cold touch on my shoulder.

"Go away. I don't want to see you" Why couldn't he just let me be. He wasn't the person I need right now. I needed a friend but I have none. I'm not close enough to anybody. Kai wouldn't understand. The only person I could think of was Key but he wouldn't want to talk.

" I'm not the person you expect" That voice. It belonged to the last person I thought would follow me.

"Jonghyun, what are you doing here" My voice broke, I couldn't hold it in. Of all people, it was the one I couldn't even imagine being serious.he would probably just laugh at me.

"Oh. I'm here pretending to care, pretending to take you home, pretending to be your friend." Seriously he couldn't be serious for a second.

"Just kidding. I know that it can be hard. Especially when it comes to Minho. It isn't easy." His voice changed so easily. It sounded like sweet honey, like a mother's caring voice. My tears that had dried quickly came back. I could feel them well up just like a puddle on a rainy day. I started sobbing hard. I felt a comforting hand on my shoulders.

"It's okay, cry all you want. I won't leave." I sat like that crying for ages it felt like. Jonghyun didn't leave I didn't understand why.

"Are you done. We should probably get you home or your mother might get worried to death" He was right. I didn't think about my mom. She must be so worried right now. But there was still one problem, the last bus already left. How would I get home?

"I missed the last bus" My voice barely came out. It was like a soft weak whisper. How Jonghyun managed to hear it is a mystery.

"come on then, I have a car I'll take you home"

"I thought we weren't allowed to take car"

"I'm an exception" Somehow he had an evil grin on.  Why does he get to take his car to school but I guess it was convenient in situations like these. I got up and we walked towards his car. It had gotten really dark. The only lights were from the street lamps. It was just like how I felt. Empty and dark.

"Aren't you going to ask what happened" I was really curious why he didn't ask. Every sane person would be really curious and ask but he didn't.

"I won't force a person who doesn't want to talk to talk" Why did it sound so much like a riddle but I fully understood. He knew I didn't want to talk about it so he didn't ask.

"We're here" We had arrived before a blue Lamborghini. He must be really rich. That car cost more than everything I own. I wondered if Minho also had something like this.

"Of course Minho, Onew, and Key also have expensive cars. Mines actually quite cheap compared to someone" He said with a small laugh. Could this guy read my mind or what? How could he possibly know that I wondered that?

"You should see your face, Have you never seen a car like this before" He sounded so curious. It also sounded like I was crazy for not seeing one. Kai was right. The rich really have their own world where we don't fit in. I nodded.

"Get in," he said with a small laugh. I took a seat in the car. I was so fascinated. it was like nothing I had seen before. It was so fancy and cool compared to our old car. We didn't have enough money to buy a new one or fix it. I didn't know what to say. It was so quiet. We were getting closer to my home.

"You know Minho isn't a bad person. He never meant to hurt you" Jonghyun broke the silence. his word hit hard. I knew Minho wasn't a bad person but it felt like he played with my feelings. He would never like someone like me.That was a fact. It just was like that, so it hurt. We finally arrived at my house. I could feel the tears again.

"Thanks for the ride"I didn't wait for him to say anything I just hurried inside. My house wasn't fancy. it was a small house with 3 rooms, one living room, and a kitchen.

"Taemin where have you been," My mother asked as soon as I stepped inside.

"School" She didn't get to answer before I rushed into my room.

"Don't you want dinner" I heard her say outside the door. I fell down on my bed and before I managed to answer I fell asleep.

I was standing in the middle of a forest. Mist surrounded me and I could feel my cheeks were wet from tears. I started running and running from something. What I didn't know. I was chased, haunted. I ran through the forest but it never stopped. it continued forever and I ran and ran. Never stopped. Tears were flowing from my eyes. I ran into something. I tried to continue but I couldn't something stopped me. I felt a hand on my cheeks. Wiping the tears away.

"Your my love, my only one and it will forever be you" I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine. The voice sounded so familiar. I kissed back why I didn't know. I couldn't control myself. it felt so right. My vision became blurry.

I was standing in a tower watching the sunrise. Tears were falling from my eyes. I didn't know why.

"The king's men are here" A voice came from downstairs. I walked toward the voice like a zombie. Tears flowing down my face. I couldn't stop I just walked toward the sound until I arrived. Guards were standing next to a cart.

"We will take you to is majesty" I got into the cart still tears were flowing down my cheeks, There didn't seem to be a stop to them. they keep coming impossible to stop. We were traveling through a forest. Mist started creeping in on us. The cart stopped. I heard screams. I wanted to see what happened. The guards held me back tears still falling from my eyes. I fought to get away from them but they wouldn't let me. I was hopeless. Suddenly the door opened a hand grabbed mine and in a swift move he took me out from the cart. I didn't see his face.

"Did you really think I would give you to the king" I could feel how he smiled and how proud he was, without watching him, I had no clue who he was but I felt safe. He put me on a horse and we rode toward the sunset away from the king's guards. My vision became blurry again.

I was in a cabin a man next to me. He pinned me toward the wall.

"I really love you, you know that right" HIs lips crashed on mine. He kissed me passionately and I returned it. I jumped on his hips, he crashed me down on the bed still on top of me. My legs were tangled around his waist. Our lips still locked. He took off his shirt then he took mine. He took off my clothes piece by piece. I didn't know who he was but I allowed him to do that. It felt right. I didn't even see his face but his voice. It sounded familiar.

I woke up with a loud bang on the door. I covered my body with the sheets I had no clothes on. A couple of men barged into the cabin. They dragged the man next to me with them. He was at least dressed. The people were wearing some kind of uniform.

"I'm sorry" He mouthed that to me even thou I still couldn't see his face. he men dragged him through the door. Then I heard it for the first time. My own voice.

"Noooooooo" Tears were falling down my face again. I screamed over and over again. My screams and tears wouldn't stop.

I woke up with the scream of No. What kind of weird dreams were that. The time was 6 in the morning maybe I should try to fall asleep again. It still was awhile until school starts. I just hoped this day would be better, then I drifted into sleep again.


Author's note: I'm sorry for not updating. I got a little stuck. Can you guys guess who the man in Taemin's dream is! :)