A new start

Love Me

"Kibum time to get up" 

My mother's voice echoed in my head. I slowly opened my eyes when she opened the curtain to let the sunlight in.

"a little while more"

"your gonna be late for school if you keep this up"

"Fine" she left the room so I could get dressed. Today was the start of the new school year. Just another year going to class and home again little did I know that this year wasn't going to be like that, While I was washing up I studied my face carefully. Was it perhaps my eyes or maybe my hair. I tried to figure out what everybody liked about me.I always got unwanted attention. As soon as I got off the bus people surrounded me when I walked out of the classroom basically anywhere at any time. I preferred to be left alone so I don't really have any friends. Most people got that so they started to watch me from afar instead of being close by. Nobody really dared to get close to me I always seemed to be really cold.

"your going to be late" came from downstairs. The time is 7,40!!!!! I got lost in my thoughts. The bus to hell comes in ten. I got dressed and hurried to the bus stop. My mom stood in the doorway with a bag in her hand, my breakfast,

"thank you and bye" I would rather take my car to school but I wasn't allowed.The school had made this rule so that all students could get closer and to make it seem like a normal school, Not the best idea because most of us have rich parents with enemies so the bus became heavy guarded instead. Still, not everyone needed to take the bus, a couple of seniors with extremely rich parents didn't need to take it. I really envied them.

The bus got closer to school. At the last stop, someone unfamiliar stepped on. That's weird, there's rarely someone new at school. The boy had a nice red hair color, pretty chocolate brown eyes, and quite feminine features. Overall really pretty. He searched the bus for an empty seat and looked at the at the seat next to me. My eyes wandered to the window, waiting for him to come and ask. I noticed that he passed me and took a seat further back. Huh, what a relief. I don't have to share my space. Still, something didn't feel right everybody seemed to have their eyes on the new kid. I got the feeling he needed protection. It really felt like trouble was on its way. Maybe I should have asked him to sit next to me.

As I got off the bus I saw the cars drive in. I knew of the seniors but I had never met them or seen them. The school is huge so I can't let my curiosity take over. It takes 10 minutes to the office from the entrance. I needed to get my schedule from there so I had to hurry. My schedule showed that my classes were in building E. The school had the main building that surrounded the area like a wall. There were classrooms in there too but I am glad that I don't have classes there because it takes a long time to get from one classroom to another there compared to the small buildings. The small buildings were 3 or 4 floors with 4 classrooms on each floor and a couple of lockers. The cafeteria is located in the middle of the school with 2 floors or more exactly 1 and a half. A thought suddenly hit me the E building is usually where a lot of seniors are and that means a lot more people. So annoying.

My watch showed that the time was 8. 20. I must hurry class starts in 10. I wonder how that new kid is doing. Why do I worry about him? There was something about him that really made one worry. I made it to class just in time and even better is it that the teacher is late. Just as the teacher is about to start the class the door opened again and there was the new boy. Standing in the doorway looking a bit out of place. Slowly he started walking to the teacher and gave him a note.

"this is a new student can you present yourself," The teacher said with a frown on his face.Why was he frowning? I would probably never know.

" My name is Taemin nice to meet you," the red headed boy said. His voice was shaking a bit like he was trying to hide how insecure he was. One look and everybody could see how nervous he was. I felt bad for him. The poor boy had to stand all alone in front of the judging crowd. Everbody in this school was like that they don't let anything slide and point out your every mistake.

"You can sit next to Ravi over there" the boy walked over to his seat. At least he got to sit next to someone nice. He seemed to get along nice with Ravi. The first part of the day went by really slowly. History, math, chemistry they were torture but finally, lunch was here. My peace time or it justed to be. I walked to the cafeteria to grab my lunch. Took a seat at the corner table and took a bite of my chicken but I couldn't eat more. Crash a food tray flew in the air. At the opening of the cafeteria stood Taemin with his food tray at his feet. In front of him stood JB, Jinyoung, Bora, and Jiyeon the were famous trouble makers. They were always causing trouble.

"OOps didn't see you," said Jiyeon. It was no lie to say that she was beautiful. She is wearing a pair of skinny black jeans, a crop top with a black jeans jacket over. It perfectly captured her figure. She had a pair of nice black heels on. Her hair was straight with a black beanie on it perfectly captured her face and of course, she had her signature makeup on. Bora is wearing something similar. I was just sad that they were so wicked. Bora was giggling right next to Jiyeon and JB had this look on that means that nothing good would come. He walked closer to Taemin and whispered something in his ear that made him freeze.

"do you have any money my mom won't give me any and I need it," Jinyoung said. That was enough I can't watch this anymore.

"aren't you rich you should have enough" Taemin said. He should have stayed quiet.

"didn't you listen to what I said, JB" Jinyoung voice showed that he didn't like what Taemin said. JB was getting ready to throw a punch.

"What are you doing, can't you let him have a normal day" my voice was strong and powerful and it sounded like this whole situation was really annoying. I thought that would make them leave him alone but I only managed to startle the boys. The girls were mesmerized by me but quickly gained their senses back.

" OH, the rich kid can talk what a nice surprise" I can hear how JBs voice lost a bit of his confidence.

"don't mess with others business you should just go back to your quiet little life" Jinyoung had gotten a little paler.

"You're too loud I can't eat in peace so will you please leave your target alone so I can eat in peace"

"You little" suddenly JBs fist was on its way to my face. I was getting ready to dodge when a hand stopped JBs fist.

"Can you please be quiet and leave you're disturbing my lunch," The senior in front of me said, his voice and eyes flaming with rage. I recognize him as the football teams captain Choi Minho, one of the most popular guys in school. He is usually seen with his friends that are in the kyu-line at least that is what I hear they are called. He usually isn't one who interferes so why is he in front of me.

"don't you have a football match to train for, why are you interfering with other business," JB said but his voice wasn't stable anymore.

"It's because of that that I need to eat so get out"Minho almost screamed. If it was directed to me I would have disappeared immediately but JB and Jinyoung looked more annoyed and the girls looked really amazed by the sight in front of them.

"why do have to interfere in my business Bora call the boys," 

" don't  you dare to take us on your yourself" I provoked. It was clear that they were debating if the should throw the punch or not. It seemed like they made up their mind.

"Chicken, Chicken, Chicken"

"Don't you ever get tired of chicken"

"How could I ever get tired of chicken. It is my one true love"

"You and your one true love. One day you will realize that it really isn't chicken."

"HOw can you say that it will forever be chicken"

" I give up"

Everybody turned their head to the direction where the conversation came from. 2 boys were walking inside. Both gorgeous and handsome. The one on the right had an ashy hair color styled in a kind of messy way.He was handsome but the one next to him was breathtaking, drop dead gorgeous. He had his short kind of blackish hair parted in the middle with a little of the bangs hanging down. A pair of nice black pants and a blue jeans alike shirt that was tugged in on one side in the jeans.

He leaned closer to the other guy when he realized everyone was looking and said something I didn't catch. Did accidentally walk into this situation but they must be someone special because everybody was looking and not because of the chicken conversation. 

"Why does everybody popular seem to interfere with my business today" JB sounded really scared this time but not enough to give up. The gorgeous guy started walking toward us. The people opened a way for him faster than the lightning. JB and Jinyoung seemed to take a step back for each step he took forward. His presence was no joke. Who is this guy? The other guy walked behind him.

"Where is the boys' bora" JB ask panic in his voice and eyes.

"Anyone care to tell me what happened" The guy finally spoke he sounded different from his chicken voice. This time his voice was like honey, mesmerizing. It made you want to spill everything and feel secure. I know I'm not the only one who felt that way but still, everybody was keeping quiet.

"Onew Oppa it is not what it seems like" Jiyeon is the one who breaks the silence. Her voice trembling from fear

"keep quiet" Jinyoung hissed

My thought got stuck on Onew. Is it really the school's most popular guy in front of me. The student council president, no wonder his presence was so strong and that they were so scared of him. Even Minho seemed a little scared. This guy was really no joke. Then the guy behind him must be Jonghyun his best friend. Nobody really knows them personally but there were rumors that he actually is really playful and cheerful compared to how he looks. Everybody knew Jonghyun was like that playful, mischevius and so on but nobody really knows about Onew. You don't see much of his personality in school especially when he isn't with Jonghyun. When Jonghyun isn't around he usually is really quiet. At least that is what I heard. I don't really know because this is the first time I see them. I am really envious of them because they can take their car to school.

"So what you're saying is that you didn't corner this student here to get his money and didn't try to hit the people who tried to help him. You're totally innocent right" The guy I think is Jonghyun said. All of them totally got an embarrassed look. He sure had a way with words. Just as JB was going to say something one of his boys showed up, Bambam. He whispered something in his ear. I caught teacher, leave now, trouble.

"Don't think this is over but we need to leave now" JB said and they all disappeared immediately. Onew walked to the Taemin.

"You okay, nothing happened right"  Taemin could only nod in his presence. Onew then turned to us, me and Minho. He looked straight at me with an unreadable expression.

"you okay, you were the one he threw the punch at right," he asked

"I'm okay"

"Minho you too are you okay, Will you tell what happened" I guess they know each other.

"I'm fine and it is nothing to tell nobody got hurt" Onew had this expresson of fine on his face. Like he just gave up. I was just about to walk away.

"Nobody move" Oh great here comes the devil itself teacher Park. The worst teacher at the school. What exactly took him so long. He usually s like a dog when trouble is happening.

"You five have detention"

"What," all of us said. This makes no sense. What did we do wrong?

"He is the victim we helped him. JB is the one you should get"

"I will take care of him later"

"This makes no sense why should we get detention when we stopped a fight from breaking out" Onew stepped in. Teacher park seemed a little taken aback.

"you disturbed the peace in the cafeteria." he simply said.

" JB attacked me they only tried to help me," Taemin said.

"I don't see him right now and your still here disturbing the peace so get out of here know. So So go," he said and kicked us out of the cafeteria.

"This makes no sense what kind of reasoning is this" Jonghyun yelled.

"See you at four o'clock," teacher park said.

"MY chicken" Onew said he looked like lost puppy.

"You're not alone, none of us got to eat stupid Park," Minho said with a growl.