Nine

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spoiled.

That's how Jeongyeon was being treated by Bobby.

But who could blame her?

It was expected since they were in a hotel together, spending quality time , enjoying each other's company and others things.

After things had calmed down with their activities; Bobby had ordered room service for them to have something to eat. After all, so much energy can take a lot out of a person.

Jeongyeon wanted to shower before the food arrived but Bobby had mentioned they shower together to save more water. At first Jeongyeon denied his request in wanting to shower alone and she would be quick but during the mix of their chaste make-out; she ended up changing her mind and they did indeed saved water.

When they were both fresh and clean, they were sitting on the sofa looking at the food Bobby had ordered. He ordered three plates since they both had an appetite.

It was a traditional breakfast that had bowl of miso soup, cup for green tea, glass of water, plate with fried egg, baked fish, various vegetables and salad, pickled vegetables and squid salad, bowl of rice, container with natto.

In the picture, it looked blurry but the actual view of it looks delicious.

Bobby wasted no time and started eating. He hummed enjoying the taste as Jeongyeon started to eat as well. The third plate they had decided to share in half.

Within twenty minutes or so, they both had finished and they brushed their teeth to enjoy each other's company on the long stretched out sofa. They were going to go back to bed, but it was dirty.

Jeongyeon felt a bit sore in her lower abdomen as she walked around or sat down. Bobby only chuckled pulling her to him and kissing her head a few times. They could hear the faint noise of the busy cars down below and honks every now and then.

Bobby had the TV but most of the channels were in Japanese and Jeongyeon didn't understand much. He left the volume on low for a while just watching two people interact for a while as they laughed at something.

Jeongyeon was resting her head on his shoulder but every second had pasted by she would look up at him and smile. He could feel her stare and he would lean down to kiss her lips. It went on for a few minutes before Bobby grabbed her hips and had her straddling him.

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck moving down to kiss him. They each held their breath taking in the fresh mint taste in their mouth. The kiss was going soft and tender.

Bobby would on her bottom lip not wanting to let go as if it was a favorite candy. They laughed between kisses and continued more as they each moved their heads in different angles enjoying a lovely moment.

The heat was returning and Jeongyeon broke off the kiss first panting. "We should stop."

She rest her head on his not opening her eyes.

"Why? Nothing wrong with kissing the girl I love so much." Bobby claimed her lips not wanting her to pull away or talk again. He slid his tongue inside tasting her fresh minty mouth all over the place not wanting to stop.

Jeongyeon moaned into his mouth making his skin burn more. He was still holding onto her hips and moved them up slowly. Mindlessly, Jeongyeon started doing it on her after Bobby had done it twice. But again, the heat was getting worse around her body and she pulled back stopping it.

"What is it?" He asked panting looking at her.

Jeongyeon bit her lips smiling. "Don't get me wrong, I want to continue but you should rest your lips. You don't want them to get chapped and then you'll have to wear chap stick like Yunhyeong does."

He chuckled seeing how she came up with an excuse being worried for him. He nudged his nose around hers letting his lips linger around hers making her breath hitch up. "Thanks for the concern, but I'll just take whatever chap stick you have on and I'll be fine kissing you."

"Bobby!" She squealed the moment he started tickling her sides making her laugh hard. "St-stop it!" Jeongyeon tired pushing away his hands but they kept moving around her sides making her laugh more as the air in her lungs was becoming weak. She kept moving around so much she almost fell back but Bobby wrapped one arm around her waist and latched his lips on the crook of her neck.

Jeongyeon was taken by surprised at how fast he did that but she closed her eyes enjoying the sensual feeling down her lower area again. She let out a moan knowing that's what he wanted from her. Her breathing hitched again as she bit her bottom lip and tried to detach herself away from him.

He wouldn't budge at first but he smirked pulling away when he stared at another dark circle forming. "I think my lips are just fine."

Jeongyeon hiss smacking his chest trying to move off him but he managed to hold her still pecking her lips with his.

"Why are you being shy?" He chuckled staring at her flustered cheeks.

"Because when we leave this room it will be the first thing people see!" She smacked his chest again. "Do you how much make-up I'll need to put on!"

"Why do you need that? Show them off and be proud that you have a boyfriend who loves you and loves showing others what belongs to him." He smirked looking up at her.

She pulled on his ear with his earring making him wince in pain.

"AAAH!!! BABY THAT HURTS!!"

"GOOD!!" She pulled two seconds more and let it go. "I am not some toy that you can do whatever you please!"

"I didn't say that." He chuckled rubbing his ear with his free hand. "I said 'you have a boyfriend who loves you.'"

She rolled her eyes knowing she wasn't going to win. "What will I do with you?"

He thought for a moment looking up before averted his gaze back to her. "Love me forever and ever?"

Jeongyeon smirked thinking on it. "I'll have to think about --"

Bobby slammed his lips on hers taking her breath away and sliding in his tongue again going passionate and loving. He wanted her to be panting and not be able to speak when he would break the kiss. He wanted her lips to be pink and flustered as well.

Sure enough, he always got what he wanted.

Jeongyeon was breathless, eye closed, not being able to register words to leave and her all around her lips were pink and puffy.

"Don't ever think on my request." He told her giving her one last chaste kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." She sighed with a smile leaning her head on his.

- - -

"I wonder how its' going over there?" Jinhwan asked looking at Mijoo across the table. She gave a nod wondering the same thing. "Do you think we should have gone too?"

She shrugged with a sigh. "I'm not sure really. It would be too crowded and probably too many people involved. Jennie already has her friend including her friends that right there is four. Imagine four more?"

Jinhwan sighed looking at her and reached out to grab her hand. "I just hope it will be ok and they work it out."

"Don't worry, I'm sure they will." She smiled looking at her boyfriend. "If and when they return; if things didn't go well, we will help in anyway we can."

"That's if they ask for help." He smiled back at her as she laughed.

- - -

It took Jeongyeon about an hour to beg Bobby for them to go out. She wanted to get some air and enjoy her time in Japan while she still could before going back home.

Bobby didn't budge at first since he wanted to stay in and just cuddle and kiss his girl non-stop. But he had a soft spot for his girl no matter what and he finally agreed to go out.

Before they left the hotel grounds, Bobby went to the front desk telling them his room was a mess and they left their tray of food inside. He paid for extra fee and smirked at Jeongyeon knowing she accidently spilled something on the bed.

She wanted to sleep in nice clean sheet but to Bobby it didn't matter. She had rolled her eyes knowing how his behavior is but it was because of her in the first place.

They were walking down the sidewalk together as Bobby had his arm on her shoulders keeping her close at all times and would kiss her forehead whenever he felt like it. Mostly every five seconds. Jeongyeon was content every time he did it. She would look up at him and pucker up her lips getting a kiss in return.

They were happy.

Nothing could take that away from them.

They kept walking until Bobby found a familiar place and they started walking down a wide aisle as Jeongyeon was turning her head left and right smiling looking at all the wonderful things.

People were selling fruits, vegetables, fresh fish, cooked warm food that made her hungry again. She her lips going to stand dragging Bobby along. He smiled knowing they had just ate a while ago but she loved eating new foods. He got her a cherry crepe with chocolate and whipped cream inside.

She took a bite humming to the sweet taste moving around inside . He took a bite of her crepe as they kept going.

She saw color charms for bracelets, necklaces, and some for rings. They were all bright colors and each had different animals containing the zodiac animals and some were just cute animals. She smiled just looking at them but she never got anything.

She then turned her gaze to the kimono's and saw bright beautiful ones. Purple silk with a mix of light blue. Pink with a darke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter