Five

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Months.

Another month had passed by amazingly fast for Jeongyeon and how fast Bobby's program was also coming to an end. They were still calling, texting and doing their regular video calls but somewhere in the middle of the month, Bobby hadn't been answering her calls.

She figured he was busy and didn't want to bother him. She always left text messages and after two hours had passed, Bobby would answer her apologizing first and then calling her.

Sometimes there were days when he could call her late and she was already asleep. But he enjoyed listening to her sleepy voice and soon he heard her hum before going back to sleep. He would hear her breathing into the phone and he closed his eyes imagining he was right next to her.

But all in all, there was a lack of communication hitting their relationship and Jeongyeon did her best to avoid it by being around her friends or with Kihyun's friends. It could only do so much when her mind would go to Bobby and think why was there a gap wanting to be between them.

She never brought it up to him or anyone. She figured the feeling would go away and all would be well but the feeling never left.

Like an empty hole wanting to take the place of the warmth of love.

Jeongyeon had mentioned she had a surprise for Bobby but nothing ever happened on the day she told him to be free.

Things got in the way and it had to be pushed back.

Jeongyeon apologized and told him to wait a bit longer and will send him something instead when it was ready. Bobby sighed impatiently at first but he kept his mind busy so he didn't have to think of the surprise.

Looking out from behind the heavy black curtain, Jeongyeon felt a nervous even though she had been practicing for two weeks. It was going to be a big success for this event.

Her and her friends were able to put together another song and dance steps. It was also going to be the last one time Sana was going to perform. She had applied to study in China and wanted to learn more languages. She was nervous on leaving but couldn't wait to start a new adventure.

Jeongyeon closed the curtain and went back to the dressing room checking her hair. It was down as the tips were touching her shoulders lightly. Her blue bow on her left side as her bangs were on her right side. The theme for their outfits was similar to a sailor's uniform, well the color.

She wore a white and navy blue blouse with a navy blue blazer with a white line on her left and a red line on her right. Her skirt was white until four inches of the skirt was navy blue. Her shoes were white along with her socks having navy blue lines going around.

Jihyo and Nayeon came out from the room smiling as they were excited.

"This is going to fun!" Dahyun cheered as she was twirling around in place making Momo dizzy.

"Stop my head is spinning." Momo mumbled closing her eyes.

Dahyun giggled as she fixed her hair one last time and saw Mina and Chaeyoung come in.

"Show time!" Jihyo called out to everyone inside the dressing room.

All the girls walked on stage taking their place.

Tzuyu was behind Dahyun with a heart above her head.

Dahyun was behind Nayeon using her two hands making a heart. "Trying to let you know."

The song started with Dahyun and the girls started bending their knees as everyone made a heart with their hands.

Tzuyu went down the line showing the heart.

Chaeyoung moved to the side giving a finger heart. "I must let you know."

Jeongyeon turned after Momo making a heart with their arms and hands together.

Then the final words from Dahyun and Chaeyoung started the song.

Momo went to her place as she did her dance along with everyone doing the same. Mina sang her line with a smile.

As it came to the chorus, Jeongyeon and the rest of the girls had their hands above their head doing antennas like an alien singing and moving their hips side to side. Then Tzuyu went to her place doing her part and then Sana.

There next move to the chorus was putting hearts together showing the audience. It was a cute song that anyone could dance and enjoy showing their feelings for someone.

Jeongyeon had fun singing, dancing, and smiling as she danced along with her friends enjoying their time. The crowd was enjoying themselves seeing the girls dance away doing their cute steps as there was more boys cheering than girls.

As the song came to an end, Jeongyeon was at the end and put her arms up having her hands touch her head making a heart.

The girls bowed and walked off stage feeling happy and relief it was done. Mina, Momo, Dahyun, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were taking summer classes. They had a professor giving them an extra credit project to perform on stage with a song and it didn't matter the number of people.

Sana, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, and Tzuyu were enjoying their summer doing nothing really but hanging out together before Sana left.

Jeongyeon was about to go to the dressing room to change when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist spinning her around. She gasped from the sudden gesture and noticed Minhyuk and Hyungwon standing around. That could only mean Jooheon was the one spinning her.

"Put her down Jooheon!" Jennie demanded as she came alongside Kihyun. "Man if Bobby was here, he would not like that."

"Well he isn't!" Jooheon stuck his tongue out at her and set Jeongyeon on her two feet. She lost a little bit of her balance but Hyungwon was close to her holding her arms.

"You ok?" He asked her with a smile. He was always so sweet and caring, like an older brother she never had.

She nodded with a smile and smacked Jooheon on the arm playfully. "How many times have I told you not do to that!"

Jooheon smiled at her not caring and ruffled her hair. "But you're were so cute! I can't contain myself."

"Ew Jooheon! Don't be hitting on my cousin, when I'm around." Kihyun made a disgusted face.

Jennie started recording the interactions with Jeongyeon and the other boys around making her laugh and teasing her. She smirked knowing she was planning to send the video to Bobby and he would go Hulk on her and that would be fun to see.

Kihyun eyed Jennie and shook his head knowing what she was up to. He nudged her and whispered in her ear. "Don't cause problems."

"I would never." She sang back to him not taking her eyes of the phone. Jeongyeon was pushing Jooheon away as he was trying to do some dance steps making her laugh. Minhyuk tried doing the same along with Changkyun but it looked embarrassing neither of them should do it. "They look like idiots, why are you friends with them?"

Kihyun shrugged his shoulders. "No idea, but they are like brothers to me too."

Jennie shook her head and saw something on camera knowing Bobby was going to flip out. She gasped laughing and Kihyun ended the recording.

"That's enough, I don't want Bobby coming after me." He said to her acting as if he didn't see anything either.

"LEE JOOHEON! WHAT THE HECK!" Jeongyeon shouted at him as he chuckled running off.

"What is going on?" A voice came into view and everyone turned their heads. Jeongyeon saw Jinhwan with Hanbin and Chanwoo.

"Oh um.. nothing." Jeongyeon bit her bottom lip trying to give them an easy smile.

Jinhwan squinted his eyes to her and exchanged looks with his friends. "Does Bobby know about you hanging around them?"

"Oh my god!" Jennie rolled her eyes crossing her arms. "Don't be all protective towards your friends girl. She is perfectly fine with me, her cousin and his friends. If anything, you should be thanking Jooheon, Hyungwon, and Minhyuk for always being around her. They keep other boys away."

Again, Jinhwan and his friends exchanged looks and said nothing.

"Uh.... excuse my girlfriend and her manners." Kihyun laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck and nudged his girlfriend. She only rolled her eyes going to Jeongyeon taking her away. "Jeongyeon is doing well with my friends. No harm as come to her. Hyungwon makes sure of that."

"Hey and me!" Minhyuk said pointing to himself. "Don't give all the credit to the quiet one!"

Kihyun stared back at Jinhwan and the others. "If there is a problem please let me know. But Jeongyeon is in good care. Bobby knows this and is fine with it."

"You spoke to Bobby about her being around your friends?" Hanbin asked looking at Kihyun. His stares were giving off a glare but Kihyun only smiled giving him a nod.

"Yeah. It was before he left, at the pool party. I told him that I would watch Jeongyeon with my friends and of course she would have his friends and the girlfriends." Kihyun stuffed his hands in his pockets and felt an arm around his shoulders. He turned and saw Changkyun on his left and Jooheon on his right.

"She hangs more around us than --"

Minhyuk gutted Jooheon on the side making him shut his mouth. He knew what he was going say. The words were...

"She hangs around us more than you who are always with your girlfriends. She doesn't want to be around couples and feel left out.."

Jooheon snarled at Minhyuk but he snarled back as well and raised his fist in the air playfully. Jooheon rolled his eyes and kept listening to Kihyun.

"You and Bobby must be close than since he didn't tell us anything." Hanbin kept glaring at Kihyun and the others.

"Someone is jealous of his friendship with Bobby." Jooheon mumbled to Minhyuk making him laugh.

"What did you just say?" Hanbin stared at Jooheon and came to face to face with him.

"I said --"

"En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter