Fourteen

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't like Jeongyeon for not to answer Bobby. Whether it was a call or a text, she would answer him or they would end up playing phone tag for at least a few minutes before someone would send a text or wait.

Bobby wasn't worried or anything but he was concerned when he had been trying to reach her for the last ten minutes. He wanted to know if she wanted to go to the movies or go for a walk since the weather was getting nicer and cool breezes were coming and going.

He climbed up the stairs in her building going to the floor where she lived with her parents. He knocked on the door the moment he arrived and waited for a few seconds. It took a while but he could hear someone on the other side talking and sure enough when the door opened he saw her mom on the phone.

She smiled at him opening the door more and hummed into the phone as she hung up. "Hello Jiwon."

He smiled at her still standing in the doorway not taking off his shoes just yet. "Hi, is Jeongyeon home? I've been trying to reach her."

Hyojoo nodded as she moved herself from the doorway going to the kitchen checking the soup she was making for her daughter. "I turned off her phone. Also did you eat somewhere last night?"

That explains her cell phone.

Bobby was thinking on last night and remembered they had eaten at a common restaurant that had a lot of delicious food. "Yes. Why?"

"She has been throwing up and I just hope she didn't get any food poisoning." She stirred the soup clock wise and then counter clock wise. "You may go and see her."

He quickly took off his shoes when he heard the words food poisoning. It wasn't possible if they had the same thing and he felt fine. He went to her room knocking softly before entering. He pushed the door and saw her figure on her side sleeping peacefully. He couldn't help but smile as he made his way after shutting the door lightly not wanting to make any noise.

He sat on the edge of her bed and her hair that was on her cheek and moved it back behind her ear. He leaned down and kissed her temple.

Jeongyeon stirred in her sleep before opening her eyes. Her vision was blurry for the first few seconds until they adjusted. She smiled closing her eyes again and hummed. "What are you doing here Bunny?"

He leaned down again kissing her temple and then her cheek. "I was concerned to why you weren't answering me."

"Oh.." She opened her eyes and turned her head to the other side of the bed where her dresser was. "My mom turned it off so I could rest."

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick? I would have brought something for you." He her cheek as it was soothing for her as she moved herself to sit up and put the pillows back against the head board.

"Its fine. My mom is making something." She cupped his face blowing him a kiss since she didn't want him to kiss her knowing her breathe wasn't really fresh and clean.

She had been vomiting the past few hours and every time she thought she was done; the twist and turn in her stomach made go back to the bathroom again getting everything out of her system. Her mother got worried and started making some soup for her. She told Jeongyeon to rest and turned off her phone since it kept ringing.

She wanted her daughter to get some rest without distractions.

There was a glass of water on the side for Jeongyeon reachable for her to have. She would take a few sips hoping the freshness of clear liquid would help. Vomiting out whatever was in her system felt good but also tiring.

Jeongyeon let go of Bobby's face and placed her hands on her lap. "You should go out and hangout with Hanbin, Junhoe and all them."

Bobby scoffed with a smile. "You want me to leave you alone while you're sick?"

She rolled her eyes knowing where this was going.

"I don't think so." He said getting up and moving to the other side of the bed. "I'm staying right here in case you need something that way you don't have to worry your mom."

"I don't want to hold you back from --"

"Stop right there." He cut her off sitting down and pulling her cheek. She groaned closing her eyes at the light pain. "Don't be trying to get rid of me. I'm staying and that's final."

The door opened and Hyojoo smiled as she was cleaning her hands with a rag. "Jeongyeon, I have to go to the store and get a few spices that the soup needs."

Jeongyeon nodded at her. "Its' fine without them."

"Nonsense." Her mother said putting the rag over her shoulder. "I won't be long. Jiwon can you watch Jeongyeon for me?"

"It would be my pleasure." He smiled happily at her. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and nudged him in the side making him groan.

Hyojoo smiled closing the door to the room and they each waited for front door to open and then close indicating they were alone.

"See you can't get rid of me even if you wanted." He leaned into her side making her push him back.

"Oh hush you sap." She let out a laugh and fixed the pillows that were behind him so he could lean back. It didn't take long for her to finish and he was already comfortable with his hands behind his head.

Jeongyeon moved herself to him as she leaned her head on his chest closing her eyes. She let out a sigh taking in his scent that was strong yet relaxing and she always loved it. Bobby placed his right arm around her figure pulling her close kissing the top of her head.

"Get some rest Baby that way you can get better." He whispered hoping she would hear him but he had a feeling she was already fast asleep.

- - -

Two Months Later

It was a Friday evening and the boys were at the basketball court having a game until all the girlfriends showed up. Although being seven boys, the team was an odd number. Bobby had someone in mind and called Kihyun to come and join in to make it two groups with four boys each.

It worked out well as they were each enjoying themselves and just having fun.

"Why are the girls taking so long?" Junhoe asked as he caught the ball from Jinhwan and had it up in the air so Chanwoo couldn't reach it.

"I have no clue." Hanbin waved his arms in the air getting his attention to pass the ball.

"Does anyone know anything?" Yunhyeong asked as he was blocking Bobby

One person knew what was happening but he didn't want to say what. His promised his girlfriend he wouldn't say anything.

"Maybe they are planning a big event?" Donghyuk got the ball from Chanwoo suddenly and jumped up to put the ball through the basket.

"No way!" Junhoe said shaking his head. "I just took Myungeun out like two days ago."

"Besides," Jinhwan got the ball from Hanbin and smirked at him. "We all have different anniversary dates. It can't be something huge."

"I agree with Jinhwan." Bobby blocked Yunhyeong for a moment. "Something has to be going on."

"What do you think Kihyun? You haven't said anything." Chanwoo asked him as he was bouncing the ball hoping he could pass the ball to him.

Kihyun smiled shaking his head. "I have no clue. Jennie just told me she was going to meet Jeongyeon and the rest of the girls for something."

"Wait a minute? Your girlfriend is with all of our girlfriends too?" Yunhyeong stopped bending down for a moment and stood. "What is seriously going on that eight girls have to do together?"

"Yeah?" Hanbin scoffed. "It's like when they go to the club and they have to go in groups to the restroom."

The boys laughed at his remarked.

"Something is definitely up." Jinhwan passed the ball to Junhoe but Donghyuk caught instead and passed it to Bobby.

"Someone should call and find out?" Junhoe jumped up hitting the ball out of Bobby's hands.

"When the game ends." Hanbin grabbed the ball and passed it to Yunhyeong who passed it to Jinhwan but missed the pass and Kihyun caught the ball and through it to the basket making another point.

"Prepare to lose!" Bobby shouted as he bounced the ball with one hand and smirked at Hanbin who shook his head.

- - -

Eight girls.

One big house.

They were actually at Myungeun's home.

Her cousin was out for the day hanging with his friends so she called Mijoo over for something important.

She agreed to come over right away. Once she had arrived, she had gotten a call from Yerin who had gotten a call from Jeongyeon.

Something was definitely up.

Jeongyeon met up with Jennie since Kihyun was going to go play ball with the boys who needed an extra player.

Jennie knew something was wrong with Jeongyeon and they each headed to Myungeun's house for something important.

Hayi, Yerin and Jisoo were out already going to the mall until they got a call from Mijoo to come over.

Dahyun had gotten a text from Jeongyeon to meet at Myungeun's home and everyone was meeting there.

All six girls were sitting on the floor waiting until Mijoo and Yerin came back from the store. They needed to get something important for two other girls.

Things were going well for them.

They enjoyed spending time together and being with their boyfriends. Some were already taking it to the next level and hopefully being safe about it.

Expect there were two girls who became worried and were late.

Mijoo and Yerin came back within ten minutes and handed one box to each other two girls who were feeling uneasy.

Since there were eight girls, three went upstairs with one girl and the others were downstairs with the other girl.

Another ten minutes went by and one girl came out with a false test. She was able to breath and relax. All four girls went downstairs and waited outside waiting for the other girl to come out.

"Hey are you ok in there?" One of the girls asked. "You've been in there for a while."

The girl inside the bathroom couldn't believe her eyes. She stared at the stick and saw that the results were positive. Her heart started to race but she wasn't sure if she was happy or anxious on what would happen next. She looked at herself in the mirror and the color of her face was pale but a smile formed with water filling up the line of her eyes.

"It's time to come out." Another girl said knocking on the door.

The girl inside flinched at the knock making her snap out of her own world.

What's going to happen now?

What will he think?

This is going to change everything...

She stared at the stick again seeing the positive results being crystal clear as she averted her eyes back at the mirror. "Oh my gosh..."

She finally opened the door and saw seven girls looking at her.

"What are the results?" Mijoo asked looking at her.

The girl made no movement for a second until she held out the stick for everyone to see.

"Oh my god.. you're --"

Yerin looked away from t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter