Seven

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took a while before Jeongyeon convinced Jennie and Mijoo that she wanted to be alone. Neither of them wanted that for her. Even Jinhwan was worried and called Bobby but it went straight to voicemail. He tried a few more times and no response was given.

Jeongyeon knew her friends cared about her and for the situation was just a shock to everyone. Not many words were explained and no one dared to bring it up. It took a while to adjust in their minds but once it was clear. What was there to say?

There were no right words.

Her eyes were dry and tired.

She had no appetite.

She didn't feel like talking to anyone.

She just wanted to be alone and not think.

Jeongyeon's legs were suppose to take her home but after an hour and half later, she looked up and spotted a house in front of her.

She sighed wondering what to do.

But she didn't want to think of anything. She just didn't feel alive...

Zombie was more her at the moment.

She heard a few voices coming from the front door and saw Bobby's mom and dad coming out smiling at each other. She blinked at them seeing them smile and joke around for a bit until Jinri saw her.

"Oh! Hi darling!" She went up to her wrapping her arms around her. "What brings you here?"

Before Jeongyeon could answer here Jaewon spoke up as he stood by his wife. "It's obvious she misses Bobby so she wants to be in his room."

Jinri let go of the young girl glaring at her husband. She averted her eyes back to Jeongyeon and noticed everything in her facial expression was off. She saw Jeongyeon bite her bottom lip proving he was right.

Jinri rubbed the young girls arm for comfort smiling. "Well you know you are always welcomed here and in his room."

Jeongyeon gave her a nod.

"We would stay but.. we have a dinner we need to go to." She said giving the girl another hug. "Stay as long as you like. I know you miss him."

I do miss him..

So much.

Jaewon had opened the door for Jeongyeon to let her in before going to the car. When she left, she would have to lock the door of course and text them knowing she did.

Jeongyeon shut the door behind her locking it. She took off her shoes and took her time going to Bobby's room. She looked around his home and it felt empty just her standing there. She used to always feel warmth and love. Now it's just quiet and silence.

She put her bag on the sofa and went up to his room standing by the closed door. It was dark mahogany that she always loved with the silver lever handle. Her heart was pounding for some odd reason as she pushed down and stood at the entrance.

At first, taking in the few seconds, his room was the way he left it. Untouched. His chair still had messy clothes which probably smelled already. Some were by his closet door in a pile.

Jeongyeon couldn't help but let out a small laugh shaking her head. "Even when he isn't here, he still manages to make me smile."

She went towards his bed and sat down slowly. His sheets were a grayish blue with matching pillowcases. She turned to her right and saw a few picture frames.

One picture was of him and his older brother smiling with their arms around each other like buddies.

The other was Bobby and his friends huddled together with the pool behind them.

The next one was him and her together smiling at the camera. But at the top right corner was small picture of Jeongyeon as a little girl smiling at the camera. She reached for the frame and smiled at it. "Where did he get this?"

It was her when she was small and that day was when Bobby allowed her to like the color red. They shared the same favorite color and she was happy about it. She knew it was that day because of the way she was dressed. Her heart was starting to calm for a moment but an image of Bobby kissing another girl rushed back making her put the photo facing down looking away from it.

She leaned forward trying to calm herself again but the tears in her eyes returned sliding down her cheek. The feeling wasn't going to go away.

She wanted to talk to him about it but she turned off her phone and didn't feel like talking to him just yet.

It's was hard.

She didn't even know where to start or how to bring it up. Her mind was still spinning and adjusting, even after she found out three hours ago. It still felt like five minutes ago.

Jeongyeon pushed herself to lay on the bed and grab one of his pillows closing her eyes taking in his scent that she missed so much on him. She smelled it the moment she came into his room, she just didn't think she would stay long or lay down. She shut her eyes to stop the tears falling again and let her mind wonder to a nice memory of them.

A nice and lovely memory.

- - -

"If I had an English name what would it be?" Jeongyeon asked as she was laying her head on Bobby's chest as he had his arm wrapped around her.

He hummed trying to think of something. "It doesn't have be related to your name, you can just pick one."

"I wouldn't know what to pick." She moved herself to look at him placing her hands on his chest resting her chin on her hands. "Pick one for me."

He thought for moment taking his time. "Let's see... how about... Marie?"

Jeongyeon made a disgusted face."That's too common."

He chuckled showing off his smile. "Ok fine. How about...Jennifer?"

"No. Something else." Jeongyeon pouted to him.

He melted inside seeing her that way. "Sydney?"

Jeongyeon thought for a moment.

Sydney Yoo?

She smiled at him nodding. "I like it. Sydney Yoo. It has a nice ring to it."

Bobby chuckled pulling her close to press his lips on hers. "What about Sydney Kim?"

In that moment, Jeongyeon froze pulling away from the kiss staring at him surprised. "What?"

He moved himself up on his right elbow laying on his side, placing his head on his hand and pulled her with his left arm. At first he shrugged at it but he was trying to find the right words. "Someday, if you come with me to America, I want to introduce you as my wife."

Wi-Wife?

"Bobby.." Jeongyeon was shocked registering to what he was saying. It wasn't hard to connect the dots but she wanted to be sure he was saying what she thinks he was saying. "Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I know we are still young and yeah we are in love.. but I hope someday we can make it permanent. Forever." He stared into her dark brown eyes hoping she feels the same and wants the same thing. He loves her and can't imagine anyone else. It has to be her.

Forever..

She smiled moving her head forward claiming his lips in hers pushing him back to lay down as she moved herself on top straddling him. He held her hips not moving them as their lips continued to move together going slow before heat started to build up.

Jeongyeon broke off the kiss opening her eyes and saw Bobby looking back at her. "I love you."

He pulled her back down smiling between the kiss getting the answer he wanted. He couldn't wait for a couple more years to pass by and he would be waiting for her down an aisle in a beautiful dress.

- - -

Jeongyeon opened her eyes and noticed the house was dark all around. She quickly sat up and went to the kitchen to check the time and it was ten and getting later. She went to her bag grabbing her phone to turn it on. Not even letting it adjust to her notifications to any text messages or calls, Jennie was already calling in.

"Jennie I told you --"

"Pack a bag!" She said cutting her off. "We are going to Japan. Kihyun and I got the flights. No excuses. We leave in two hours."

"What? Jennie I -- Hello? Hello!"

Jeongyeon looked at the screen and the call was cut off. She sighed closing her eyes. It wasn't the first time Jennie has done something without asking. She did the video of behind the scene with her and Jooheon and sent it to Bobby.

She opened her eyes and saw that her phone was blowing up of text messages of Jennie, Kihyun, Mijoo and Bobby. She wanted to look at Bobby's but she cleared them all and grabbed her bag.

Jeongyeon locked the door behind her texting Jinri to let her know and headed up quickly to her house. If anything, talking to Bobby face to face about the problem is best and most importa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter