Six

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Months.

Going to night clubs are fun as a group but sometimes it can get out of hand and sometimes it can be bad.

All eyes were on Somin as she was staring at her three friends while she held her phone in her hand. She stared at the play icon of the video she recorded before she flipped it over leaving it on her lap.

"You need to decide Somin." Jiwoo leaned back on the sofa looking at her.

"Yeah, you made a promise on this deal not us." Matthew said stretching out his arms putting his hands behind his head. "We all agreed to help out with this."

Taehyung nodded his head. "Matthew and I enjoy hanging around Bobby but this, that just happened not too long ago... it's just...--"

"Bad?" Somin said looking at him. She closed her eyes leaning her head back letting out a groan. "I didn't think it would get like this!"

Everyone stayed quiet trying to get their minds straight. After being out for a few hours, they each had a bit too drink. Matthew was the sober one out of them all.

"The moment I send this video, she will show it to -- " Somin paused at her sentence opening her eyes and stared at her friends. "It will be cause a mess and it will be my fault."

"It won't be." Jiwoo said looking at her. "You made this deal like Matthew said, your only doing what your told. She trusted you with this."

"Yeah. Besides, she needs to know too." Taehyung said looking at the door that lead to his room and frowned. "I have this feeling he isn't going to remember anything."

"That's why you're going to show him." Jiwoo stated looking at him. Before Taehyung could protest, she held up her hand to him. "He trusts you and Matthew the most. Either both of you do it or one of you. I honestly think it should be you, Taehyung."

Taehyung looked at Matthew and settled on rock, paper, scissors. Matthew won and Taehyung lost.

"Why bother doing that if I just told you to do it!" Jiwoo rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Shush! He's asleep!" Taehyung snarled at her. He sighed stratching the back of his head. "I'll tell him when he wakes up. Send me the video to my phone."

"Once you do, send it to her." Matthew said to Somin.

She looked at him biting her bottom lip and gave him a nod. "Let the drama begin."

SEND.

- - -

Hangovers were the worst.

It was painful and annoying.

Bobby groaned from his side rolling over pushing himself to sit up. He held his head as he had his eyes closed letting out a sigh. "Damn, how much did I drink?"

"Enough to do something stupid." Taehyung's voice rang in his ears making Bobby open his eyes slowly.

He squinted seeing the older boy and put his hand down. "What are you talking about? What did I do?"

Taehyung went to the desk by the wall grabbing a bottled water with two pain pills. He handed them to Bobby and sat on the chair across from him. "How much do you remember about last night?"

Bobby swallowed the pills closing his eyes as he chugged the water down his throat. He enjoyed the coolness of the water hitting his stomach nicely. "Uh.. I remember us talking, dancing a bit and then sitting down drinking."

Taehyung put his head down as he leaned forward placing his elbows on his thighs. "What else?"

Bobby kept thinking to remember but it was hazy. He tried to remember but the picture in the back of his mind was unclear. "I can't remember. What did I do?"

The older boy sighed looking up at the younger one giving him a frown. "I wish you could remember but it looks like I'll just have to show you."

Bobby blinked his eyes still trying to adjust to the light around the room coming from the window as he stared at his friend. "Show me what?"

Taehyung pulled out his phone and messed with it a few seconds before handing it to Bobby. "Play it and I seriously hope you remember."

Bobby grabbed the phone in his hands and turned it horizontal. He couldn't explain it but, he felt his insides twisting and not in a good way. His heart was racing fast and wanting to explode any second. He hadn't even played the video yet.

When he tapped the play button, he saw himself and a girl next to him sitting very close. He looked up at Taehyung for a second before looking back at the video. He watched a few more seconds and widen his eyes. He dropped the phone on the bed and stared at his hands shaking.

"No." Was all that came out from his mouth. He looked up at Taehyung giving him a shocked expression. He shook his head constantly over and over. He felt his insides twisting harder if that was even possible. He pushed the sheets off the bed and pointed to the phone. "I would never do that!"

"The video doesn't lie." Taehyung stood up taking the phone and playing again. "This is you and --"

"Don't! I don't want to see it again!" He pushed the phone away from him getting off the bed and grabbing a few things to change into. "I would never --"

"TAEHYUNG YOU READY!" Somin came bursting into the room and saw Bobby half in his boxers and Taehyung fully dressed.

Bobby winched at her loud voice making his headache bounce from bone to bone. "What the hell Somin!"

"What? I'm not the who got drunk and --"

"STOP!" Bobby shouted at her. "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!" He paused for a moment denying everything but realized something. "How do you know what I did?"

She blinked at him and shrugged. "Someone sent it to me and I sent it to Taehyung to show you."

Deep down inside, Somin was shaking in fear hoping the truth didn't come out that she was the one who recorded it.

Taehyung messed with his phone again and heard a ding inside the same room. "I sent it to you."

Bobby stared at the older one standing a few feet away from him.

"Deny it all you want." He said to him stuffing his phone in his pocket. "But it is you."

He walked out of the room leaving Bobby and Somin alone. It was nothing but awkward silence as Bobby was lost in his own thought.

Somin cleared trying to get his attention but didn't. "We will be at our regular breakfast place if you want to join us."

With that, she left closing the door and another door was heard closing, leaving Bobby alone. He stared at his phone not wanting to look at anything. But it lit up again showing a red heart on the screen.

Baby..

He walked to his phone seeing a few missed calls and text messages.

They were some from Hanbin, Jinhwan and mostly Jeongyeon. He also got the video that Taehyung just sent. He ignored it and read the ones from Jeongyeon.

Baby:

Hey, I haven't heard from you. Things ok?

I miss you <3

I love you <3

I want to hear your voice..

I want you to come home already.

Call or text me when you can.

I love you Bunny.

He sighed reading them over and over. He felt nothing but guilt diving into his body. He didn't bother looking at Hanbin's or Jinhwan's messages. He went to Taehyung's message and opened the video again.

He felt his heart drop in the pit of his stomach watching it again and again. He groaned throwing his phone to the bed and knew it was him.

At first, he couldn't remember anything but now after the video, he did and it was coming back to him. He wished it was unreal and just a dream; and that his mind is playing a trick on him.

"DAMN IT!"

He leaned against the wall sliding down until he hit the ground. He put his head between his hands feeling nauseated and horrid. He would never do such a thing to Jeongyeon. He wouldn't think twice of what he did. He did drink but he knew his limit and was sobering up.

It didn't make sense.

How did he do that when he was sobering up?

Unless...

He kept on that thought for a while longer and grabbed his phone not wanting to see the video but he did and watched the girl. He saw the cups around the table and that's when it hit him. He was never sobering up. He kept drinking more because of the girl.

"UGH! DAMN IT!"

He tossed his phone to the side not liking this reality.

Not a good way to start the day.

- - -

The tall boy with black hair had been walking around with his hands in his pockets searching for a girl that they made a promise to meet. But when he was outside her classroom she never came out. He got worried and started walking to look for her.

He went to the library checking the aisles one by one but didn't find her.

He asked one girl coming out of the restroom if he she could call out her name.

She wasn't answering his phone calls so that didn't help.

He checked the canteen and didn't see her either.

"Where is this girl?" He said to himself as he was walking around. He turned going to another building and spotted a girl under a tree in the shade lost in her own world. "Found you."

He walked over to her and studied her features. Her expression was heartbroken and isolated. He couldn't explain it but he did care a lot for her. He gave himself a small sad smile as he went and sat next to her.

In that moment, Jeongyeon flinched knowing someone was next to her. She turned and saw Hyungwon looking at her with his soft caring eyes. "Hi."

"Hey." He said to her with the same smile he had on. "You alright?"

"Yeah." She answered too fast with a smile that was fake.

He shook his head placing his hand on her head. "I'm going to ask you again. 'You alright?'"

Jeongyeon couldn't hold it in anymore.

Tears formed in her eyes and slid down her cheeks. She sniffled looking away from him and stared at her phone.

She had been trying to reach Bobby for two weeks now. It was the third month and more than anything, she wanted him to come home already. She missed his voice, his scent, his arms around her as he snuggles into her neck. She missed him teasing her and always being next to her.

She pulled her knees to her chest wrapping her arms around them placing her head down. Hyungwon felt his own heart hurting for the young girl. He knew she was always being strong and trying to be happy but deep down, he knew she missed Bobby a lot.

Jeongyeon thought the third month would be faster just like the first two but it took longer. Each day dragged and felt sluggish.

"It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter