Fifteen

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four Years

Everyday there was nothing better than being home. Being at work can definitely stress out a person.

Nosy people.

Files.

Loudness.

Meeting deadlines.

It was a lot of work when someone becomes a producer to one of the starting companies. In just two years it became one of most respect companies amongst employees and artists. Some companies have good workers and artists. Some have bitter workers when working with each other same with the artists. Some even don't like each other but they still have to work together.

Thankfully for Bobby, the internship that was given to him four years ago became a stable job that he didn't end up letting go. He got along well with everyone and never had any problems expect with Taehyung and Matthew when it came to rapping for a song.

Every rapper had their own unique rapping style and wanted it to be done a certain way.

They would have their spit spat for a whole hour and not talk to each other for another two hours until they were headed home apologizing shaking hands or going out for a quick drink. Over the years, with the help of Matthew and Taehyung; Bobby was able to build his alcohol stamina.

He was no longer a light weight but that didn't mean he would drink out all the time. He always wanted to get home because not only was Jeongyeon waiting for him but also his little girl.

She was the cutest thing when she was born. Bobby was a sap for her. He always carried her and cooed her when she would cry from waking up from her nap. The challenge that he faced was when he had to change a dirty diaper. He and Jeongyeon would take turns but when he would see her peacefully asleep he went ahead and took care of their little girl.

Jeongyeon had to take a few months off from school and when she graduated their little girl was seven months. She got her degree in teaching music for children in a primary school. Luckily enough, Hyungwon had been studying the same thing. They ended up being partners at work and enjoyed being with children.

It was a bit hard the first year but when Jennie and Kihyun would stop by and see how their niece and godchild; Jennie noticed the dark circles on Jeongyeon and that's when she called for reinforcements.

The gang of Kihyun's friends adored the little girl.

Minhyuk, Jooheon and Hyungwon spoiled her of course.

The little girl was easily loved by not only her parents but by all their friends being aunts and uncles to her. One big happy family. Sometimes Bobby and Jeongyeon didn't understand how so much people could fit in one place.

The moment Bobby saw the time on his phone as it buzzed as a message came through from Kihyun, he grabbed his things and headed out.

He was already late to get home but thankfully, he lived nearby. It took him a while to save enough money to buy a home for him, Jeongyeon and their little girl. He didn't want to stay with his parents forever.

He and Jeongyeon wanted their privacy.

One day, his parents took their granddaughter out for the day leaving Bobby and Jeongyeon alone for some rest. It was nice and relaxing not hearing the baby cry and having to attend to her. Bobby and Jeongyeon loved their little girl but she did take up all of their energy and attention.

Just when Bobby and Jeongyeon were going have an intimate moment, his mother came into the room making Jeongyeon go under the covers embarrassed. It happened more than once. So it was time for him and Jeongyeon to move out.

Where they lived now was nice spacious home with four bedrooms and a basement that gave Bobby a place to work on songs producing them when he couldn't finish them at work. The good thing about their home is that, it was between his work and his parents home.

They were in the middle.

The moment Bobby opened up the door to his home he looked down at the front entrance and saw an extra pair of shoes which belonged to Jennie. He carefully took off his timberland boots and the moment he looked up he widen his eyes.

He saw his perfect four and half year old daughter standing in front of him with her red socks on her feet that matched her shirt that was white with a head of Hello Kitty as her pants were black. Her hair was dark brown cut just above her shoulders copying Jeongyeon's style.

Her eyes were the same like her father's when she smiled but her smile was the same as Jeongyeon. Not to mention her personality was growing between the two of her parents. On some days she would act like Bobby and others she would act like Jeongyeon.

Bobby gave her a nervous smile putting his index finger up to his lips indicating her not to shout. She had done that a few times because she enjoyed seeing her parents fight cutely.

"Heeeeey Bun Bun." Bobby spoke out to his daughter as he bent down to her level and saw the golden teddy bear wrapped in her arms. It was a gift from Hyungwon when she was two. She called it Won Won.

After juggling around the letters in Bobby's name and Jeongyeon's. They settled on naming her... Kim Yewon.

"Where is Mommy?" He asked keeping a steady eye contact and carefully watched her move.

"She is talking to Aunt Jennie getting my things ready." Yewon spoke in her sweet voice that always made Bobby's heart feel warmth and loved. "I'm spending the night with Aunt Jennie, Uncle Kihyun and the rest of the Uncles."

Bobby nodded ruffling her hair. "Do you love your Uncle Kihyun's friends?"

Yewon nodded happily. "Yes!"

"What about my friends? They are your Uncle's too." He asked still smiling at his little girl.

"Yes very much! Uncle Yunhyeong gives me candy all the time!" She giggled thinking about him.

Bobby felt it was safe enough to get up from his place since he could feel his legs tingling as they were going to fall asleep. "Don't eat too much candy Bun Bun."

Yewon nodded with a smile that turned into a smirk. "MOMMY! DADDY IS LATE!"

"HEY!" Bobby widen his eyes as he tried to reach out for his daughter who was playing a trick on him already when he thought he was safe. Yewon giggled running around the sofa as Bobby would slip because of his socks and a loud thump was heard on the floor. "Ow.."

Yewon giggled as she bent over him. "Silly Daddy!"

He couldn't help but chuckle as he stared at her and quickly got up making his little girl scream in delight as she tried to run around again. She ran around the table as Bobby tried to keep up with her. He stopped to catch his breath as he saw his daughter in front of him with only the sofa separating them.

He eyes Won Won in her arms and when she caught his next move she gasped. "MOMMY! DADDY WANTS TO TAKE WON WON!"

"I do not!"

He chased after her as she went to her bedroom and the moment he got to the door frame he stopped in his tracks as Jeongyeon was standing with her arms crossed and her eyebrows up waiting for an explanation to why her husband wanted bear.

"Heeeeey Baby!" He chuckled as if nothing was happening and averted his eyes to Yewon as she was standing next to Jennie with a sly smile on her face. "You know she is lying and she is acting like you more and more."

"I beg to differ!" Jennie scoffed as she heard him. "She acts more like you every day."

"Does not!" He defended himself looking at her. "I didn't even touch Won Won she is lying and --"

Jeongyeon placed her right palm on his chest as she felt his heart beat racing face. With just her touch, he melted and stopped talking. "Welcome home Bunny."

He smiled knowing Jeongyeon knew their daughters plan. He leaned in to press his plump lips on hers as she hummed kissing him back.

"GET A ROOM!" Yewon shouted making her parents pull apart.

"What are you teaching our daughter Jennie?" Bobby asked as he gave her a slight glare. "Has she been around Somin and Hyunwoo?"

Jennie shook her head with a smile. "She has been around Minwoo and he tells that to his parents. Which he learned from Jooheon."

"Figures." Jeongyeon laughed shaking her head. "You need to stop having my daughter out on dates with Minwoo."

"Why? Somin thinks it's a good idea for them to play together and who knows they will be more one day and another BIG HAPPY FAMILY!" Jennie giggled seeing how it bothered her best friend.

"I still can't believe shortly after we had Yewon, Somin was six month pregnant by Hyunwoo." Bobby shook his head as he went to Yewon picking her up in his arms. "Yewon do you like playing with Minwoo?"

She nodded happily. "He is my best friend!"

"That's how it starts." Jeongyeon commented looking at Bobby as he met her eyes as well. He winked at her knowing that's how they began.

"Ok we better get going before traffic gets bad." Jennie stood up grabbing Yewon's red backpack. "Ready Bun Bun?"

Yewon was clinging onto her dad with her arms wrapped around his neck safely. She had her head resting on his shoulder with a smile. "Few more minutes with Mommy and Daddy?"

Jennie her hair giving her a smile. "Sure."

Jeongyeon squeezed her best friend's arm as she walked out of the room leaving the family of three together. "What's wrong Bun Bun? Do you not want to go with Aunt Jennie?"

Bobby moved himself to sit on her bed placing Yewon on his lap and Jeongyeon joined them. "Do you want to stay with Mommy and Daddy?"

Yewon shook her head as she smiled. "I was worried Daddy wouldn't be here before I go."

Bobby her short hair with his fingers. "I'm sorry Bun Bun. Daddy got caught up with work but I'm here now and I wouldn't want to miss you going off spend the weekend with Aunt Jennie and Uncle Kihyun."

"Mommy and Daddy will miss you." Jeongyeon tickled her sides as Yewon started to giggle squirming in Bobby's lap which he had a strong grip on her making sure she didn't fall. "Before you go to bed, ask Aunt Jennie to video call us and we will tell you goodnight ok?"

Yewon nodded as she was breathing fast with a smile on her face. "Daddy can you carry me to the front door?"

He nodded kissing her head. "Of course."

He stood up on his feet walking out of the room with Jeongyeon from behind. She saw her daughter with her chin on Bobby's shoulder. Yewon was attached to both her parents but Jeongyeon knew she was closer to Bobby. They were exactly the same, they love being playful, the love picking fights with one another and love getting Jeongyeon's attention.

Jeongyeon couldn't have asked for anything else.

She was perfect the way she is.

Bobby adored his little girl.

He loved everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, the way she clunged onto him, the way she wanted to be in the middle of them when watching TV or when they were at the movies. Everything about his little girl was perfect.

Jennie was messing with her phone and turned her head looking at the family of three. "Ready?"

Yewon nodded as Bobby placed her down on her feet and pinched her cheeks playfully. "We will see you in two days ok?"

Yewon nodded to him giving him a hug and kiss on his cheek. She then went to Jeongyeon who was also bent down to her feet. "Behave with Aunt Jennie and Uncle Kihyun."

Jeongyeon kissed her head and pulled her into a hug.

It was Yewon's first time sleeping outside from home with Jennie and Kihyun. They were her godparents but Yewon would always be with her parents. It was a big step for her to be somewhere else away from them. Not to mention, Bobby and Jeongyeon could use a few days to themselves.

"See you later." Jennie winked at them and they were out the door.

- - -

It was a nice and cool breeze day as the stars were out shimmering but fading in and out in the sky. Bobby let out a content sigh as he was swinging himself side to side. He had assembled a hammock out in the backyard so that Yewon could have another fun place to have.

His life with Jeongyeon and Yewon were just perfect.

Every day was loving and pure.

He has the two best girls in his life.

"Daddy!" The voice of his daughter rang in his ears as she ran from the back house going to him. Bobby moved himself up and saw her face bright as if there were sparkles in her eyes seeing the hammock. "Mommy look!"

Jeongyeon laughed seeing her daughter crawl her way up into the hammock. Both her and Bobby helped Yewon get up as she climbed to Bobby.

"Daddy I'm going to be a flower!" She said clapping her hands.

"A flower?" He tilted his head as he slowly moved back down swinging them side to side. He felt the weight on the hammock drop as Jeongyeon laid on her side. Yewon had been wanting to visit her Uncle Junhoe and her Aunt Myungeun.

"Junhoe finally popped the question to Myungeun." Jeongyeon reached out to Bobby's hair giving it a . His hair was back to a natural brown with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter