Twelve

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon pushed herself from the bed that she had been laying on for the past few hours. It wasn't easy when her boyfriend had his arms secured around her waist pulling her to stay longer than to leave him.

"Don't go." He kissed the back of her ear. "Stay in with me and we can do whatever you want."

Jeongyeon let out a sigh before a laugh came and gave up for now. They arrived back home a week ago and it was a surprise to Bobby's parents to know that he was back. But they guessed it had something to do with Jeongyeon. They never questioned anything further only that they were glad to have him back.

"Why do you need to go over to Myungeun's anyway for a sleepover?" He asked taking in more of her sweet floral scent. "I'm much better than being around girls."

"Since when did you become so self-centered." Jeongyeon turned her head to look at him.

"Since I started dating you and only want you for myself. I told you I'm selfish when it comes to you." He pecked her lips taking her by surprise for a second as he kissed her more every second and moved his position. He placed himself on top continuing to lip lock with his girl. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his neck pulling him down closer. "Stay here."

He nudged their noses together making her breath hitch as she was starting to feel heat all over her body and second guessing if she should just stay and do something else with him.

"I can make it worthwhile." He smirked pressing on her lips lightly as he on her upper lip before letting go.

"You've had me for this past week. I wouldn't mind some girl time." She laughed staring into his dark brown eyes that was below his eyebrows that were nicely formed. "Besides, they kind of know about what happened between us... they just want to make sure I'm ok."

He moved back as he pulled Jeongyeon upward so that they were sitting. "How do they know what happened?"

"Jennie got the video first. She showed it to Mijoo and Jinhwan at the time. The time while I was with you in Japan; Mijoo put all eight of us in a group message and next thing I found out that Mijoo told Yerin and I guess it just spread from there." She explained everything to him in many words as she could without details when it wasn't really much to say. She kept her gaze on Bobby as he was looking away from her in his own thought. "Have you spoken to Hanbin?"

Hearing his best buds name, he snapped his eyes up to her. "I haven't had time."

Jeongyeon pulled his head to hers knocking their foreheads together lightly. "That's a lie, you've had plenty of time with me. Giving your best friend a call won't take long."

She was telling the truth.

The moment they came back home, all he had done was be at home with Jeongyeon. If she was at her home, he would be with her spending all his time ignoring a few text messages and calls from others. He wasn't doing it on purpose. He just really wanted to be with Jeongyeon and he was getting to the point of bringing up the top for them to live together.

He didn't care if it was her home or his.

He didn't want to be away from her anymore.

It has been a year and eight months now. But even if it feels very little it feels longer. He has known her since they were kids and not once did he not think of her romantically. She is his first crush, his first love and hopefully the last.

Bobby never had any serious girlfriends. He went out on a few dates but none of them felt the way he did when he was with Jeongyeon. It had to be her.

It always had to be her.

"Bunny?" She said sweetly kissing the corner of his mouth. "What's on your mind?"

He stared at her gaining her attention and let out a sigh before speaking. "I want us to move in together." Jeongyeon wasn't really surprised knowing she had want that too but she wanted to wait a bit longer. She also wasn't sure how her parents would feel about it. "I love you and I don't care if you move here or I live with you. I want us to live together."

She couldn't help but smile pressing her lips on his. She managed to pulled him back down as they continued their session before pulling away. "I love you too. I think we should talk to both of our parents and see what they say."

He nodded pressing his lips on hers again tenderly. "If they say 'no' we will keep asking again or we can just runaway."

She managed to pull his ear making him groan in pain but it gave her a different feeling down below. She ignored it knowing that's not what she should be thinking of. "Kim Jiwon we will not leave our family behind!"

"OW! OW! OK! OK!" He shouted out a few moments before she released him. She then managed to break away from his arms standing on her own feet away from the bed.

"Now, I'm going to the sleepover and that's final!" She stuck out her tongue smiling at Bobby. He pouted for a moment before he started to smirk.

"If I catch you, you're mine and you're not going!" He got up from the bed to reach for her but Jeongyeon was already out the door going to the backyard running to hide behind a bush.

It was going to take more convincing for Bobby to let Jeongyeon go. That's when she took out her phone for backup.

Jennie.

- - -

"Ok. I need to go now." Jeongyeon mumbled between kissing Bobby. She managed to get her way into going to the sleepover and now they were standing outside Myungeun's home.

Jennie had helped Jeongyeon to letting her go. Kihyun had to do his share as well. He managed to convince Bobby in a game of basketball to let the girls have a day of girl time. No harm in that right?

"Bunny I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." She cupped his face giving him a few pecks.

"The afternoon feels like a long time." He whined pulling her closer as their lower areas were touching. "Can't it be the morning?"

She shook her head biting her bottom lip. "No the afternoon. That way you can spend some time with Hanbin for a bit. Why don't you both come together when picking up me and Hayi?"

He sighed giving her a nod. "Fine."

He pressed out his plump lips to her only to pull him down giving the last kiss for the night. "I love you."

"I love you." He said leaning his head on hers. "Text me before you go to sleep."

"I will." She slowly stepped back but Bobby growled not wanting to let go. "Bunny!"

He released her putting his hands up in defeat. "Fine go."

Jeongyeon kissed his cheek before going inside the big house that belonged to Myungeun. He watched her back figure hoping she would turn around and she did with a smile waving at him.

"It's not the end man." A voice was heard from behind. He turned to see Kihyun standing behind him. "Come on lets go before Jooheon and Minhyuk throw a fit.

"How long were you watching me and Jeongyeon?" Bobby asked as they started walking.

Kihyun chuckled putting his hands in his pockets. "I don't think watching my cousin make out with her boyfriend is comfortable." He shrugged as he looked ahead going down the street. "Besides, you've both been away for a while. Wanting to be together is normal."

"How are you even dating Jennie when she is opposite from you?" Bobby chuckled as they turned the corner. "She is stubborn, she hits hard, and she --"

"Is caring to others, loving, fun and adorable." Kihyun cut him off by finishing the sentence. "She is soft inside, not just rough. She was the one who asked Somin to watch you while you were in Japan. That's how we knew about the video."

Bobby stopped in his tracks. "Wait seriously?"

Kihyun stopped a few feet ahead and nodded. "She did it for Jeongyeon. It was a precaution that Jennie felt inside. You and Jeongyeon were going through a few obstacles and she wanted to protect her best friend. Can you blame her?"

He shook his head and gave Kihyun a smile. "Thanks."

"Don't thank me, thank Jennie." Kihyun moved his head to the side. "Let's go."

They both started jogging off to the basketball court.

- - -

"You slapped her in the face!" Jennie gawked at Jeongyeon as she stopped painting her nails dark purple.

"After you poured water on her!" Dahyun asked widening her eyes.

"Damn girl," Mijoo laughed out looking at Yerin as they both exchanged looks.

"Who are you? Where is the sweet Yoo Jeongyeon?" Hayi asked making Jisoo and the others giggle.

Jeongyeon couldn't stop smiling. They had asked her how she as doing since the video and how did her and Bobby work things out. She told them the story from the beginning but left out the other details of her being in bed with Bobby for a long time.

When she had finished telling them the story, they were all amazed and smiling. Even Jennie didn't know what she had done.

"I didn't want to just stand there and do nothing." She said looking at all seven girls. "She kissed my boyfriend! I couldn't go without doing something!"

"I hope that slap left a palm print." Yerin said letting out a laugh. "If not, when I see her, I'll make sure she gets one."

"Did you and Mijoo switch places?" Myungeun asked looking at the girls next to her.

"No we just have been hanging around each other a lot." Mijoo answered her back nudging Yerin. "Besides, I'm proud of you Jeongyeon. You fought back to what is yours."

Jeongyeon nodded feeling good at what she did. Never in her time being with Bobby has she ever seen him flirt with another girl. A few girls have tried to talk to him but he always brushes them off. She knew he was faithful to her and that's all that mattered.

It's called love.

"Let this be proof that us tough girls can fight for our man if we stick together or learn something from one another." Jennie smiled looking at each girl around.

"Bobby did mention if I learned it from you or Mijoo." Jeongyeon laughed staring at both girls. "But Yerin, your tough too."

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter