Three

Under the Same Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week went too soon for Jeongyeon. It felt as if only a few days ago she and Bobby were eating ice cream and enjoying their time.

As for today, she wished it didn't came but it did and saying bye is never easy to someone she loves.

Bobby had said goodbye to his parents at home knowing he would want to spend the rest of his time with Jeongyeon alone. She walked with him to check-in and through security. The only thing left was waiting for the call for him to board the plane.

A few more people were coming to the same terminal number gathering around waiting. Jeongyeon looked at a few and noticed some students around campus. She then realized she didn't tell Bobby about her classes.

"When are you graduating?" She asked looking at him.

Bobby stared at his ticket for a moment before turning to her. "This December I believe. Why?"

"How would you like it if we graduated together?" She said smiling at him. "I thought of taking two class for the next two months. Maybe it will help me speed up my degree."

"That's great! Is that what you really want?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist. "Only do it if you want too."

"I do, plus it can keep me busy while you're gone." Jeongyeon heard a group of loud boys joking around. She turned and saw Kihyun around with Jennie talking to another boy with his arm around her.

Bobby looked but tightening her waist from going. "I don't think so."

Jeongyeon smiled as she stayed in her spot. "Later?"

Bobby nodded giving her a kiss on her forehead. "I'm first."

"Tssh." Jeongyeon hugged him taking in his scent for one last time. "I was wondering, could I stay in your room a few times when I miss you and that way I can get your scent."

He wasn't sure why, but her saying that made his heart kick. "Of course you can. That actually sounds very attractive."

She giggled as she leaned her head on his chest looking out the window seeing the plane in place. "I'm going to miss you."

Bobby sighed her hair for a moment and slowly moved to his favorite spot. The crook of her neck giving her light kisses. Jeongyeon closed her eyes feeling the sensual feeling of his lips around and felt the touch of his tongue her weak spot. She bit her lips not wanting to let out a noise in a public place.

"Bobby..." Jeongyeon whispered to him to stop.

He did and leaned his head on hers. "Sorry. It will be a while before I see you again. I just wanted to --"

"I know." Jeongyeon sighed closing her eyes. "It will go by fast and we will see each other again."

He pulled her closer to him making no space left between them. "I hope so."

- - -

A girl standing a few feet away from Bobby and Jeongyeon was watching them hold each other in their arms.

So he has a girlfriend?

She crossed her arms seeing him stare at the girl in front of him as the girl let out a laugh before he gave her a kiss.

But he is going on this trip...

That means..

She smirked liking the thought that popped in her head. She stared at them a few more minutes before walking away.

Things are going to be interesting.

- - -

Jeongyeon pulled back from the kiss knowing she remembered something. "I almost forgot."

She dug into her small bag and pulled out a brown paper bag handing it to Bobby.

"Sorry for the lame wrapping." She laughed waiting for him to take it.

Bobby smiled getting the bag and looked inside seeing two bead bracelets. One was all black with one white bead and the other was all white with one black bead. He grabbed them with his hand and stared at them.

"I was looking for something for us to have while being away and they are called distance bracelets. No matter how far apart we will be, the bracelets will keep us connected to each other." Jeongyeon watched Bobby's reaction as he kept staring at the bracelet and smiled.

"Come here." He cupped one side of her face pressing his lips on hers again. Jeongyeon placed one hand on his cheek as well as they shared the kiss. She sighed into the kiss before either of them pressed harder and let out a moan. "It's great. I love it."

"Place the white one on me and I'll place the black one on you." Jeongyeon said looking at him.

Bobby did what he was told placing the bracelet on Jeongyeon and then he watched her place the bracelet on him.

"FLIGHT H21 TO TOKYO, JAPAN PLEASE START BORADING."

In that moment, Jeongyeon felt chills run down her spine hearing the call for Bobby to get going. He looked towards the terminal and saw a few people lining up. He didn't want to move from his spot. He didn't want to leave his girl behind.

He wished she could come. He wouldn't mind looking for a place for them to share and that way they wouldn't be separated. But he knew she wouldn't agree to go. She wouldn't want him spending money on that.

He didn't want to remove his arms from her body as he pulled her close again. "Damn it."

Jeongyeon smiled knowing her tears were forming. "It's ok Bunny. I'll be here when you get back."

He didn't say anything. He buried himself in the crook of her neck again taking in her sweet scent that reminded him of flowers mixed with cherries. Almost like cherry blossom. He closed his eyes not wanting to let any tears fall from his eyes. He wanted to be strong and smile for her.

Deep down, he was slowly breaking not wanting to go.

He was excited when he got the offer but the three months killed it and the distance would be a problem for the both of them. Despite her giving the ok for him to go. He didn't want to leave Jeongyeon.

He made a promise of not wanting to be apart from her anymore after the car accident. He didn't need this opportunity. He should just stay and be with her. It makes more sense for the both of them.

Jeongyeon sniffled knowing she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. "Get in line Bunny."

"Trying to get rid of me already?" He chuckled moving away from her neck. He stared at her and saw her eyes turning red due to the tears coming out from her eyes sliding down her cheek.

"No.. I just --"

Bobby cut her off pressing his lips giving her a sweet loving kiss.

I'm going to miss kissing her.

I'm going to miss holding her.

I'm going to miss seeing her smile at me.

I love her.

He pulled back resting his head on top of hers. "I shouldn't go."

Jeongyeon laughed holding onto his shirt that was open as his white shirt was underneath it. She didn't expect this to be hard to let him go and experience something new. She rubbed her face into his chest hoping to get rid of some of her tears landing on his shirt. "Go Bunny."

Pulling away was the hardest thing Bobby had to do. He looked at Jeongyeon studying her face. Her long dirty blonde hair that was now touching her shoulders with the bangs she added. Her lovely brown eyes that he loved looking into when they were together. Her cute nose every she sneezed or loved smelling something in the air.

Her lips that were used to kiss him back all the time and now it was going to be a long time before they shared another kiss. He cupped her face in his hands pressing his lips on hers. It was soft, cherishing the moment hoping time would stop for him and his girl.

Jeongyeon placed her hands on his wrists as they shared the kiss making another tear slide down her cheek. He pushed in his tongue into getting the best feeling before he had to draw back.

"I love you." He said in a low whisper.

"I love you." Jeongyeon said with her eyes closed before they opened looking at him. He kissed her forehead one last time before he made his way to the line. There were a few people and some were already going into the terminal to get on the plane.

There were two boys talking to two girls with blonde hair laughing as they were showing the lady their ticket before walking towards the plane.

Jeongyeon watched Bobby stay in line. Every second past and he would turn to look at her with a smile but it was a sad smile. Her heart was racing being feeling all the anxiety of not seeing him for three months and letting him follow his dream.

The moment Bobby handed the lady his ticket, she ripped it and handed the rest back. She wasn't sure why but Jeongyeon took a step going to him. "Bobby!"

He turned seeing Jeongyeon run towards him and he opened his arms to her as she collided to him. Her tears couldn't be held back anymore. They fell making her cheeks wet again. She let out a small sob holding onto Bobby tightly.

Bobby held her tightly as well not wanting to let go. "That's it, I shouldn't go."

Jeongyeon shook her head. "No you should. I'm sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter