Rose Red; Chapter 9.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red;Chapter 9.

The flight From Seoul to Hong Kong was about 3 and a half hours, but it was enough to give a majority of us Jet lag.

In fact, the few of us weren't suffering from jet lag went to grab a coffee (Or whatever drink we wanted) from a cafe in our hotel.

I met up with Johnny, Mark, Taeyong, Lay, Xuimin, Jessica, Kibum (Key from Shinee), Taemin, Heechul, Siwon and Huan came along too.

"So... Is everyone planning to sleep before dinner?" Jessica asked.

Everyone else choursed a "Yes."

"Nope, I'm not coming for dinner anyway." I said

"Wait, why?" Johnny asked.

"I'm making my outfit for MAMA. I picked up somethings from a friends mom and i have a high shool deploma in Fashion. It will propably take me all night to make, I should have it done by morning."

"Is that why no one roomed with you?" SIwon asked.

"Yeah, I'll have some songs Playing to focus myself and the amount of time i swear when i stab myself with the needle can be annoying, it's why my rooms soundproof at home."

"Do you need help or anything?" Kibum asked.

"Nope, I got myself mesured by the stylists two days ago, so I know how long my tourser legs need to be, how wide i need to make the Shirt, stuff like that." I smiled.

"Hey Mina, If you have some material scraps left could you make a flower from it?" Xiumin asked.

"Sure! Any one else want anything?" I asked.

Jessica asked for a hair Piece and Mark asked for a new beret.

I reacher into my bag, and Pulled out a tape measure i had rolled up.

"Mark, Come here. I have to measure your head." I said.

He came over and sat on my chair as i wrapped the Tape measure round his head.

"Jess, Go in the side pocket of my bag and grab the first pen you feel."

"Here." She said, handing me a black pen.

On the back of my hand i wrote Mark's measurements.

"Come by room 2230 in the morning. Do you have a perfered colour? Allergic to cetain materials?"

"I don't have a perfered colour, and I'm not allergic to any materials." He said.

"Okay, Well, I'd best be off."

"What about Food?" Taeyong asked.

"Mya said she's bring me some back."

Once I was in my room, i grabbed my Suitcase for my Sewing kit and materials, getting the fabric for my suit and Mark's beret.

I started with Mark's beret, that was easy, I did that in school.

I used a simple blue felt and created the shape to fit the measurements. Then made the cap of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter