Rose Red; Chapter 1.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red; Chapter 1: 2012

Word count: 1190+ (exluding A/N)

Hi, My name's Mina, Kim Mina. I've just been adpoted! My new family are two men named, Kim Taehun and Kim Jaesung.

I'm 12 years old. Taehun and Jaesung are really nice. They been coming to see me since I was nine. Daady Tae said that Jae-Appa fell in love with me at first sight. Jae-Appa says that Daddy Tae wanted to take me home then and there! It makes me smile at how silly they are. Two weeks ago, they came and saw me to tell me the good news.

-Two weeks ago-

"Mina? It's us, sweetie. Can we come in?" I heard Taehun say as he knocked on my door.

I bounced off my bed and oped the door for them.

"Hi Taehun, Hi Jaesung." I said, giving both of them a hug.

"So Min, We have something we want to tell you." Taehun said. I gently plopped myself on my bed, waiting to be told that they didn't want me because my background is too messy.

"Is it that you don't want me? I've heard it all lots of times before. I can take it." I said, as I looked at my shoes. Wow, I need to clean these converse.

"Mina, we are taking home in two weeks. You are gonna be our little girl." Jaesung said as he took my hands. "We don't want anybody else, You are ours now. We are gonna be Daddy Tae and Jae-Appa from here on out okay?" He made me look him in the eyes and he had a gentle smile on his face. I look to Taehun, who just smiled back.

"You mean it? You won't bring me back here, I get to live with you forever?"

Jaesung nodded and took me in his arms. Taehun joined in too and I started to cry. I was finally happy.

-Present-

I'm currently in the back of Jae-appa's car, signing along to Vixx's On and On. Durning the english lines before Ravi's rap, I was able to pronuonce the lines in English correctly. My English Tutor was British, much like me! Well, I'm half Korean - half British. At least that what my mom told me in her letter.

"Baby, do you like Vixx?" Taehun asked.

"Yep! Rock your body and G.R.8.U are my favourite songs! But I like a lot of different music!" I smiled.

Eventually, Girls Generation's Mr. Mr came on. Jaesung and I were singing along to it together.

"*Neon moreun cheok nuneul gamneun, you bad bad bad boy, you so bad. Deo dangdanghage neon Mr. Mr. nal bwa, Mr. Mr geurae baro neo. Nal gaseum ttwige han Mr. Mr. Choegoui namja, Mr. Mr. geuge baro neo. Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo byeori doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Nareul bitnaejul seontaek badeun ja! Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr." We sung.

Soon enough we were home. Jaesung told me that he and Taehun were planning on buying a house so that i could move in with them. and we were there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter