Rose Red; Chapter 3.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose red; Chapter 3- 2016

Word count:4410 (excluding A/N)

yes i know, Jessic left in 2014. BUT SHE HERE FOR STORY PUROPSES! OKAY? DEAL WITH IT!

 

We finally entered our final year, and befor last year ended, we chose what our courses would be. Dance became my Physical education, Music was my art, I took an advanced English Lit course alongside an advanced English langauage courses that would only actually be avaiable next year, I, with persavion from Jae-appa, took a fashion design course.

I was lucky to have my friends in my classes. Samuel and Soojung were in my English classes, Hyurin was in my Fashion design class depist wanting to go into photographry, Samuel was also in my dance class, and Soojung and Hyurin were in music with me. So I didn't have to Face Sora alone.

I did join the school's gardening club. We'd meet on the science rooftop where the greenhouse was. There was 15 of us in the club but only 4 of us do actutal gardeing. The members were very acepting towards me, they said because plants reproduces aually, then they can accept a homoual couples' adoptive child. I became close to the club leader. We'd meet Monday, Wednesday and Friday, to plant check soil and water levels and to relocate plants when grown. I have no clue why i chose the gardening club but i enjoyed it.

The club leader and I always water the plants on a Tuesday, mainly because on Mondays when we plant new plants, we add feed which is full of mostuire and keeps them going through the night. I stopped for a moment, I just felt dizzy, that was the last thing I remember. Then I woke up in the nurse's office

"Ah, Mina! You're awake. Your club leader told me to tell you just to go home, He'll finish the plants and lock up."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well it looks like you've fainted or out. I've heard that you do a lot of school work."

"I don't think so, I means its just Dance, Music Advanced English, Maths, Science and Fashion, plus the gardening club. I can handle it. "

"Don't try and push yourself. I'd reccomend you take at least two days off, have Samuel or Hyurin drop your work off to you. You come to school with them right?"

"Yeah."

"How far from here do you live? Your dads aren't picking up."

"like 2 blocks aways, my dads are at a doctor's appoinment I think. They said something about it today."

"Well, I'll write you a note to give to your dads advising time off and I suggest you get yourself home and in bed." He smiled at me gently as he wrote the note.

I thanked him as I grabbed my bag. I left school and pulled out my Phone and headphones. I scrolled throught the songs before decieding on What I want for Christmas by EXO. A little weird  for late spring but Hey, it's a good song.

As I walked home singing, someone tapped me on the shoulder, which made me jump 10 feet in the air.

"Hi, has anyone told you that your voice is great? have you ever considered being a Idol?" the guy said.

"Um.. yeah. I was hoping to audition for SM next year." I replied

"Well, why not this year? I garentee they woul'd pass you up. Here, if you wanna set up a private aduition, call me." He smiled as he handed me a busisness card.

'Lee Hekyung, Talent Scout and Manager, SM Entertainment.'

"Thank you, this is great! Althought i may have to take it over with my fathers." I said.

"Well, let me know!" He said.

I walked away considering EVERY possibilty. If i told my dads that i got scouted and that he gave me his busisness, they'd filp, If I told Samuel, Hyurin, and Soojung they'd tell me to take it. I realised i should just keep this to myself.

Soon enough, I was home, and my dad's weren't back yet. I wrote them a quick note saying, i was in my room sleeping and asking them not to disturb me. i left the note the school's nurse wrote on the note i wrote for them and went to my room. I pulled my laptop out from under my pilllow and opened google. I then Googled Lee Hekyung, He was indeed a Manager for SM, being in pictures with DBSK, TVXQ (which i know are the same group) and more recently EXO.

"HOLY ING ! EXO'S MANAGER JUST OFFERED ME A ING ADUITION WITH SM!" I screamed.

I heard the front door open, so i quickly cleared my internet history, close my laptop and laid face down in my pillow, slowing my breathing to make it look like I was asleep.

"MIN! YOU HERE BABY?" Jae-appa called.

"Jae, shh. She's sleeping. The nurse said it's either fatgiue or she passed out. She'll be fine if she sleps."

"Tae! She's my baby, if she's not well I wanna be able to look after her."

"Love, let her sleep. You need to sleep too."

"Only if you cuddle me."

"Sure."

It's always nice to hear my dads being sweet to one another, this just buys me some time. I read up about a Pony Effect sale coming up, it wasn't tto far from the SM building, That was how i was going to get out to do this. I was determinied to make an aduititon and become a part of SM Town!

When i went back to school on Thrusday, Samuel, Soojung and Hyurin made sure i wasn't overworking myself.  When luch came around, I told them I had to make a phone call, and that I'd meet them after I was done.

I stood behind a bunch of lockers and pulled out my phone, dailing the number on the back of the busisness card.

"Hello? Lee Hekyung, how can help you?"

"Hi, I'm the girl you gave your card to on Tesuday? The one singing What I Want For Christmas by EXO?"

"Oh yes! How are you? Are you calling to make a private aduition?"

"I'm good thanks. And yes, I am. "

"Okay, well I need to ask you a few questions. Just Simple stuff. Like your name?"

"Kim Mina."

"How old are you?"

"I turnt Sixteen two months ago."

"Any other talents?"

"I compose, Write, garden, play guitar and piano, and i dance."

"Gardening? That's good! Why do you want to be an idol?"

"I wanna show people that even if you have a tough back ground you can still make it to the top."

 "Well, that's great Mina. Are you avaiable at 3:10 tomorrow?"

"I can get my dads to get me out and then I should be able to make over there." I said.

"Well, Mina, I'll book you in to meet with me and then you'll do your aduition okay?" Hekyung said.

"Sure, See you then!"

I hung up and slid my phone into my pockect, as i was about to leave I slammed back into a wall.

", who the were you just talking to?" Sora growled

"None of your busisness." I spat back.

"If that was A tatlent scout, Like you are getting in anywhere."

"Actually, Hekyung-oppa is my speech therapist. Which I need because with you making my life, I fear speaking and am gainly a lisp and stuttur in front of large crowds.He's also a family friend."

"There was no Hekyung in your file. If you are trying to be an idol, back off." Sora said, squaring up to punch me.

"My file only contains family. and I wouldn't do that if i were you." I said.

"Why?"

I inhaled and let out my loudest scream and ducked down. Two teachers came running over. one taking Sora away from me.

"Mina, what happened? why did you scream?" The female teacher asked.

"Sora-shi came up to me after i finished my phone call with my speech therapist who a family friend, she thought i was talking to a talent scout, But Hekyung-oppa just gives me random situations and askes me questions that would go along with such. Sora also said she read me personal file, isn't like illegal or and invasion of privacy?" I asked.

"YOU ! WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?" Sora screamed.

"Mina, I am going to have to ask you for proof." the teacher asked.

I pulled my phone out and Pressed stop on my audio recorder app and then played back the recording.

"I really need my phone, one of my dads, Jaesung, is really over-protective. But I can email you the file." and I did. So I kept m phone and Sora was walked away from me, My best guess was towards the princple.

After that exciment, Friday was hopefully gonna be great.

"Dads?"

"Yes baby girl?" Tae-appa said.

"Can you give me a note to leave school early today? There's a HUGE sale on at Pony Effect today and I really wanna get there before all the good stuffs gone!" I begged with my puppy eyes.

"Jae, I'm gonna write Min a note to leave school early then pick her up and take her to the Pony effect Shop okay?" He asked.

"Sure."

"Tae-appa, I might be awhile so i'll get the walk home okay?"

"Sure, baby."

And that is how i ended up leaving P.E 20 minuets earlier than anyone eles. So i'm currently at home getting changed

From my Black skinny jeans and blue tank top, into My blue ripped shorts and A white tank top and my blue and green checked shirt wrapped at the sleeves around my wiast. I applied some Pony Effect stay fit matte lipstick in the shade Incredible. I put my dark blue converse on And a black and white snapback.

"Why dress up if your just going shopping?" Tae-appa asked me.

"Well, if you look good you feel good, So I look good in this and I feel good." I smiled.

Tae-appa drove me to the Pony Effect store and then drove off after telling me to be home before midnight.

Once he drove off, I got a cab to the SM Entertainment building, Payed the cabby and serched my email for the Pass that Hekyung sent me the other day, that would allow e to get in.

When I found it I showed my phone to the gaurd and he scaned the pass. the gate slid open and I walked In. I was ten minutes earlier. I went in and walked up to the receptionsit.

"Hi, I have an aduititon with Lee Hekyung. My name's Kim Mina." I said.

She nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter