Rose Red; Chapter 2.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red; Chapter 2: 2013-2015

Word count: 29 (excluding A/N)

 

-2013-

So, it has finally been a year since my adoption. My dads are great, I couldn't wish for a better family... However, people are highly judgemental. Some of the people who a housed in another gated community have called the police to report my fathers. Every time, we take the families to court to sue them, we win. I mean, I AM compleling evidence.

Today, though, we are here again. I started High school and I was instantly a target.

One of the more "popular" girls, who lived in a gated community across from mine, her family had call the police on the same charges everyone does, Abuse, it's fake though, and I get sent to Jae-appa's sister's, Jaeeun. So I stay with Jaeeun and get poked and proded and washed to make sure there are no signs of Abuse. Once a date is set, I go back into a courtroom, sit down and talk.

"So Miss Kim, Have either Taehun or Jaesung hurt you before?" a lawyer asks.

"No, I've been with my fathers for an entier year now and they have never once laid a hand on me in anyway that could be harmful."

"What do you mean by you've been with them for a year?"

"Wow! An uninformed lawyer! First one I've seen! I'm adopted, ya old freak. An easy guess for anyone. Escpically with the blood tests and DNA showing I don't match either father!" I replied.

"And how is your home life? Good? I mean it can't be easy being drop by your mother and then placed in the care of two gay men, can it?"

"My home life is fine, when i moved in a year ago, i came home to a fully decorated room designed for me by Jae-appa, and am constently treated to new clothing, new technology, new books... It's a good life. And the fact that my mother - in your words- 'dropped' me, which she didn't, has nothing to do with the likes of you. So what, my home gglife consists of me living with gay men? Their ual prefrecence has nothing to do with me. To me, my fathers are free to make their own choices, if that means they live life as gays and have an adoptive korean-british child, so be it!" I said.

After a few hours of my father's lawyer, the Park lawyer and Judge going over the evidence and my statement. We found out we won, I went home with my dads, and we were happy again.

Eventually at school, I was labelled an Outcast, and so was Hyurin by asscosiation. You know, beating one of the most popular girls family at a court case, plus having two gay dads, isn't the best way to make firends. It's kinda lucky Sam isn't here. He'd propably beat the living crap out of anyone who made fun of me and Hyurin.

And Miss High-and-Mighty is coming along now..

"Hey, girls look. It's the freak and her friend." Park Sora said as she walked by.

"Why don't you and your DADS crawl back under the rock you came from?" One of her lackys yelled.

"What did you just say to her?" A guy yelled at them.

"That her and her parents should leave! And who the hell do you think you are talking to us like that?"  Sora yelled back.

The guy came forward and thats when i saw him!

IT WAS SAMUEL!

"SAM-OPPA!" I yelled. I shot up and jumped into his arms.

"Hey MinMin! Hey Rin! Long time no see!" He smiled. "And to answer your question Miss , I'm Mina's first friend, and if you offened her or my hyungs, you can deal with my humanitrian Lawyers and the UN's Human rights." He said.

"You did not just call me a , you peice of ! My name is Prak Sora and you have just made your wrost enemy yet." Sora screamed as she rushed to hit me.

I stood waiting for the collision of her fist to my face, but it never came. I looked over at Hyurin, who had Sora pinned to the ground.

"Park Sora, i'm issuing you  detention for trying to attack another student unprovked. You will be reported to the head of the student coucil and the head of our year. Please go to Room 324 after school today, if you refuse now, i will let your last period teacher know and they will hold you back until I come and collet you." Hyurin said.

Did i forget to mention Hyurin's on the student council, meaning she can issuse detentions for actions she finds unfit.

"Also, your skirt is too short so that adds another detention as a violation of the schools dress code. I will come to collet you after your last lesson today, and i would stay put if i were you." Hyurin spat.

This was gonna be the best year. Sam's back, Hyurin just showed how awesome she is and I might just make some more friends.

-2014-

I entered this year's school talent show. Daddy Tae and Jae-appa were happy to hear about that. I had started bringing Sam and Hyurin round more often seeing as they were my biggest helpers.

"Wow, Min. No matter how many times I'm in here, I'm  always shocked by the Rose Red walls ya know? Why not change them?" Hyurin asked.

"I love rose red. People say that Red is and angry colour, it makes people feel hot, but for me... I love it. Here, let me read you this thing I found," I said as I opened my laptop. "Red is the colour of strength, health, and vitality. Often chosen by people who are outgoing, agressive, vigorous and impulsive - or someone who wants to be. Goes with an ambitious nature though those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge and take sides. Usually Optimist and can't stand Monotony; they are rather restless and not all introspective. Quite people who like red may feel a need for warmth - which I do seeing as my mother didnt want me- strength and life-giving qualities of the colour, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by those with  open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life!" I read.

"Wow, that suits you to a T. Send me the link, I wanna see what my favourite colour says about me." Hyurin said.

"I'm back, girls! Lets get the stuff and get going!" Sam said, as he walked in in sweatpants and a tank top.

"Get out and let us change, But take my speaker." I said pushing him out.

Hyurin and I got changed and we were gonna work on my performance.

We met Sam in his back Garden and and that's where I told them my song choice.Well, the two songs.  Ed Sheeran's supermarket flowers or Classic by MKTO.

Sam and Hyurin came to the conculsion that, even though Supermarket flowers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter