Rose Red; Chapter 6.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red: Chapter 6.

Word count: 1185+(excluding A/n)

Baekhyun spoke with Chaeyoung and got Mina two weeks off of work. The only thing was Baekhyun had to look after her. He’d check in on her in the morning before work then hed check on her whenever he had a break.

They actually became close, much to Baekhyun’s surprise.

“Listen, Mina. I’m sorry about Chanyeol. None of us can get him to tell us whats got him so wound up. Before now, he didn’t even know you and he was happy then something happen. He won’t even tell me.” Baekhyun said.

“Baek-oppa, it’s fine. If it’s something personal to Chanyeol, I don’t think he’d want to tell anyone. Oh think you could make a Group text with us and your other memebers?” Mina asked.

“Of course. Mina, your surname is Kim right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“You’ll be under the name Kim#5. Minseok is Kim#1 because he’s the eldest, then it’s Suho who’s Kim#2 then Jongdae is Kim#3 and Jonginnie is Kim#4.” He laughed.

Each time they were together, Baekhyun fell harder for the girl, but he would never tell her. They were almost 11 years apart in age, what if that stopped her? If it wasn’t that, what if she didn’t feel the same? He didn’t want to risk their friendship. He tried to ignore the voice in his head screaming at him to kiss her.

Eventually Mina did go back to work. She was busy working on a performance for MAMA. It was also confirmed that Rose Red would be perfoming at the MTV VMAs on November 12th. They had also been nominated for best worldwide Act, for Korea.

(Baekhyun, Mina, Suho, Sehun, Chen, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Xuimin, Lay.)

BYUNBaek created the chatroom.

BYUNBaek named the chatroom ‘Friendship corner’.

Kim#2: Baekhyun y did u make this??

Kim#4: Baekhyung, y is there a KIM#5? WHO IS IT!!

BYUNBaek: Kim#5 is Mina, u dumbo. made it so Mina can talk 2 us w/o dumbyeol getting in da way

THEhun: So where she @?

Kim#5: Work. Pratice room 6. MAMA + MTV VMA performance. Thanks Baek-oppa!

BYUNBaek: ^_^

00DO: mina. Want spaghetti?

Kim#5: Yes please.

Kim#3:Kyungsoo~ I want some too please!

Kim#1: Aw~ our lil sis is sooo polite! TOO CUTE! ^o^

Kim#4: Hyung, u rly wanna say that with hun about?

Kim#1: Sehunnie will always be our cute baby, but we have a lil sister now.

THEhun: If I still my bubbletea, Mina can forever be the fifth Kim child.

Kim#2: is that y I keep coming up as Kim#2? Coz of age?

BYUNBaek: YepYep.

LAYsUnicornS: y am I here?

BYUNBaek: u have gr8 timing Lay-hyung! U get 2 b the special unicorn that helps when someone feels sad.

Kim#5: Lay-oppa! If you ever feel sad come talk 2 me! Okay? Don’t keep it 2 urself.

LAYsUnicornS: Okay Mina~ ~.~

00DO: where is Sehun?

BYUNBaek: He’s in my bed with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter