Rose Red; Chapter 7.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red; Chapter 7

Word count: 1539 (exculding a/n)

Before Baekhyun even knew it, he was sat in a chair in a hosptial room, watching Mina interact lovingly with her fathers. She was smiling, laughing, hell, even crying. This was the happiest he'd seen her for a while.

"Baekhyun-oppa! Jae appa wants to tell you something!" Mina said. "Tae appa wants me to help him get some coffee for us all, what cha having?"

"Iced coffee please." He said.

"Alright! See ya appa! Be nice~" Mina said as she cashed after Taehun.

"So, you're Baekhyun? Mina was right. You do have very pretty hands." Jaesung said.

"Ah, thank you.. Mina always talks about you and Taehun. She loves you both dearly. She was so sad when she had to out you to the nation." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, we know. Some anti-fans are calling for her to be removed from the band... hell even some fans are." Baekhyun was shocked. "Baekhyun, I want you to do something for me."

"What is it Jaesung-shii?"

"First, drop the formaties, call me Jae-hyung or Hyung. Secondly, help Mina find love, I see the way you look at her, I know you love her. She... She doubts that there is Love in the world for a gay couples adopted daughter. Finally, Help her find her mother. They need to meet, It would do Mina some good."

"Jae-hyung, I do love her, but I'm worried about our age diffence. It's almost 11 years."

"Age is just a number, is a lifetime comitment. She will give herself to the person she see's fit after her 18th birthday. Mina always said to us that to her, age never mattered also as she found someone who loved her like I love Tae. She's always been a smart Child, sometimes she needs a nudge in the right direction."

"Hyung, I'll do my best!" 

After Baekhyun's moment with Jaesung, He was sure to do the best he could for her. He started helping her with her vocals for her performace of Winter heat. Baekhyun even recorded her vocals and sent them to the members group chat.

Real--pcy: Why the is she singing 1 of our songs?

BYUNBaek: Because its for a solo stage she's doing and the rest of us support her.

ABpandaTAO: why the hell am i still in this chat? I left the comapny remember?

Krises: Same here..

LuLuhan: Yeah, guys what the hell?

KIM#2: shut up, you are still part of this family weither you like it or not! We are a team ;'(

Kim#4: Great, now mom's crying. That's the second one today.

KIM#2: Who eles has been crying?

KIM#1: Me. I broke my favourit coffee mug today...

LuLuhan: Awww Boazi~ I'll get Lay to bring you some marshellows back from china when i see him next okay?

 KIM#1: Okay~

THEHUN: Lu-hyung?

LuLuhan: Yeah sehun?

THEHUN: can you pm me later? I wanna talk to you...

LuLuhan: Sure

BYUNBaek: Back to the topic at hand, Thisis Mina, she's part of a new girl group call Rose Red and Guys... litterally, Winter heat is perfect for her!

KIM#3: here, we'll send a picture of her so you guys know what she looks like.

Krises: Thanks ChenChen.

KIM#4 SENT A PHOTO

THEHUN SENT A PHOTO

BYUNBaek SENT A PHOTO

KIM#2 SENT A PHOTO

KIM#1 SENT A PHOTO

KIM#3 SENT A PHOTO

00DO SENT A PHOTO

LAYsunicornS SENT A PHOTO

Real--pcy: Can you stop sending pictures of her? i dont wanna see her face

ABpandaTAO: Yeol, why don't you like her? She's cute.

Real--pcy: She's got two dads.

Krises: SO? Dude thats normal now.

Real--pcy: NOT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter