Rose Red; Chapter 4.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red; Chapter 4 - 2017.

Word count: 2112+ (excluding A/n.)

After finishing my exams in June, with gradual training in between, I could ofically begin working for SM. I was training with the girls everyday, even though I lived 5 minuets away from the company buliding, they insisted on picking me up and taking me to work with them, we'd all have a turn each morning with the Sound chord, each of us playing our favourit songs. Today it was my turn.

I climbed in and had my playlist set up, I switched it on and gave the girls their lunches. Chaeyoung gave me a list of foods we can and can't have but it never stopped me from giving the girls are good lunch.  the first song playing was an acoustic version of Baby Don't Cry by Exo.

"You know Mina, I've noticed you are really into Exo, so who's your bias?"Iseul asked. It struck me, then and there, I never decieded on my bias for the group. I mean I like Baekhyun, Chen and D.O's vocals. Suho, Lay, Kai and Sehun's visuals were great. The only member I wasn't fond of was Chanyeol.

"I guess I like all of them par Chanyeol. When I auditioned, he was just a huge . And Mya, don't you dare make a dirty joke." I said in reply.

We pulled up and climbed out of the car, only to be met by cameras. Since our dubut was coming up quickly, We had gained a lot of attention. Our schedual today, included recording the album, a photoshoot for photobooks, posters and photocards, then we'd go to do our MV filming, Some bands would consider this an easy day, but this was our debut with a different kind of feel.

As we walked into the buliding, I felt someone jump on my back.

"Guess who~?" The person sung.

"Well, by the judgment of weight, the distance your feet are from the ground, and the voice.... Lay." I said.

"Seriously, Min?" Jessica said.

"I'm kidding. But seriously, you weight the same. If I can give Lay a piggy back, I can probably do so with you. " I said.

"Let's test it out today then?" She asked.

"Depends on when you finish, Chae-unni! What time do we finish?" I called.

"About 9 pm why?" She asked.

"Jess-unni wants me again."

"Thats fine!"

"Cool, I'll be done about 11pm, I'll text you the partice room I'm in and you can come and chill." Jessica said as she ran off.

"Mina! Hurry!" Amaya yelled.

I ran to catch them all. If I'm honest I'm actually closest to Amaya and Huan. Amaya is from Japan and Huan is from China and both of them often struggle with Korean, so I help them quite often.

We recorded our Album and the title track, 'Bad Girl.' would hopefully go down a treat with the fans. Having been at work since Five am we ended up spending about 5 and half hours recording and re-recording. So the album was done by 10:30. Then it was off to get our hair and makeup done. That took an hour.

We got changed into our outfits. I wore a grey long sleeved shirt with the shouders cut out, black ripped jeans and a leather jacket and finished off by a pair of black converse. My hair, though short, was styled so my fringe swipt to the left, and my make up was dark colours, and strong eyeliner. We did the group shots first. Once those were out of the way, we picked our favourites for the poster and the some of the photobook. We then moved into smaller groups, May and Iseul being the eldest were together for their shoots, and Amaya, Huan and I were together of ours. Then it was indiviual shots of the photo cards.  It was fun, I mean we did break for lunch in between, then we contiued but none the less we were done by 1pm.

And finally It was The MV shooting. 3 sets, Two for performances bits and 1 for the story line. In basic, There's a guy we all like but he's dating a good girl and we are tryiung to suduce him by being the bad girls. In the end, He dumps his good girlfriend and gets with Mya. I am not going into how long it took us for this but litterally we finished at 8:30 and I was smart enough to bring some more clothes, and some makeup remover wipes. I ended up wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and and shirt that says 'Shut up, Don'y talk to me. My favourite character just died.' on the front and then on the back it says 'AGAIN!' which i love.

I checked my phone and Jessica had sent me a text telling me she was in Practice room 2. So I made my way over there.

I knocked on the practice room door and Sunny was there to greet me.

"MINA! How was your day?" She asked, giving me a hug.

"It's been okay, we flimed our MV today, that was fun." I replied.

"You came at a good time too, we are on a break right now, Tiffany and Taeyeon went to get food." Yuri said.

"Yah! Jessica! Get up." Sooyoung said, hitting the other girl on the .

"Ow, that hurt." Jessica mumbled.

Eventually, Jess-unni was up and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter