Rose Red; Chapter 10.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red; Chapter 10.

"Mina, what do you mean you know her? they only made a debute like last month." Iseul said, when I came back into the group's room.

"Actually, it was four months, we had a drop in fans when they came along." Mya said.

"You know when my dad got in his crash, and I said that some poeple where against their lifestyle? She was one of them. They lived in a gated community across from mine when I was younger. By this time my parents had had 12 lawsuits against them, all for abuse- which wasn't true- and i had to be removed from my home. Sora and I went to the same school. She bullied me, and hyurin by asociation. Samuel came back and the bullying lessend because we had a boy with us. Back then, Soojung followed Sora but eventually She realised that Sora was a and came and aplogised so she became one of us." I explained.

"The lawyer That Sora's family had at a court hearing was So stupid. He actually asked How my homelife was and didn't know i wasn't related to either fatther.  She hates that we both wanted to be idols, and she believed that She was the best there is." I sighed, leaning back in the chair.

"Right, Jessica-unni and I will take Mina to Hair and make up, so no one messes with her, the rest of you hold down the fort." Iseul said.

"Fine by me, i need to get my hair and make up done anyway." Jessica said.

So, Jess and Iseul walked me to hair and make-up and stayed with me. Once I was done, Jess went off to get changed and Iseul walked with me back to the girls.

With me back and ready, we were waiting for the sound test of the award mics to be over.

"Mina? You know that we are gonna be really protective of you now you've told us this?" Iseul asked.

"Yeah, I know." I replied.

Amaya, Mya, and Huan were absored in their conversation and Iseul came and sat next to me.

"Mina, Something's up. What is it?"

"What happens if we don't win an award? Will we become like the F(x) members? Huan and Amaya working in Japan and China, Mya becoming a Youtuber, You still being in music, and me retiering to become a designer or stylist or not doing music at all? Sora is a huge player in my anxiety and why it's hard for me to speak sometimes. It hurts me to think I might lose you guys." I said.

"Even if we don't win, we still have music show wins, meaning that we can work harder to produce much larger awards. We won't end up like F(x), even if we did, I'm sure that we'd still get together. We are a family now and no one, not even the company can take that from us." Iseul smiled, lightly.

"Girls, We need to get you ready for sound checks. Follow me please." One of the Managers said.

We all stood up and followed after the manager, who lead us to the edge of the stage where we had portable mics attacted to us. After which we were taken under the Stage to an Elevating platform, that would raise us up.

Once we were all on the platform in position for the song, we were raised for our Intro, composed by Mya and Huan. We did our dance for the intro then Bad Girl instrument started up and we began to sing. Once the set was finished, i stayed by the stage and had my make up redone, opened the shirt i made revealing the vest shirt i had on underneath and then being lead back to the evelating platform.

the song began as i rose, And i began following the lyrics.

I remembered the Dance Jongin and Samuel had helped to create.

"This transparent Winter Heat, there's a warmth that fills me up. I miss you the more i called you. We kissed closer and Sweetly. My heart is burning like the winter that I spent with you. Hold me warmly once more..." I sung.

As I danced, I noticed Jongin, Kyungsoo, Suho and Chanyeol watching me from the side of the stage. I pushed more effort into the dance and vocals knowing they wanted this to be good.

"And Boy, You're my winter heat~" I sung as the song finished and the light faded.

I got Unhooked from the mic i was wearing, then I saw the boys.

"Mina!" Suho called, as i walked over to them.

"Hey guys!" I smiled. "How was it?"

"Lay would Love it. You pulled the Dance off so well, I'm proud I could help." Jongin said.

"And your vocals, Not only for Winter heat, but your own song. Whatever this tall idiot thought about it was so wrong." Kyungso smiled, giving me a hug.

"Chanyeol? Anything to add?" I asked

"It was good." He said.

I was slightly taken aback by the complement.

"Thanks, anyway, I gotta go find the girls, Laters boys!" I said, waving as i ran off.

I did find my band and we spent a while just taking and enjoying the time together.

-The next day-

It was the day of MAMA. Everything was slightly more hectic and stressful.

I had my heaphones with me, keeping me calm.

I had become largely intrested in a cartoon called Steven Universe, and one of the songs -Here comes a thought- was relatable and I'll be honest, Garnet is amazing.

I relaxed hearing the song, allowing my make-up artist to work easier. Iseul was beside me getting her hair done, and i could tell she noticed how i relaxed and calmed down. My breathing evend out and my shoulders dropped.

I listened to the lyrics of the song and was taking a moment to find myself.

My mind somehow leapt to Sora, I wondered if she knew what I looked like, if she remembered me at all. It freaked me out, i could feel panic rising through my body, my mind creating situation that might happen, she sees me and wants to hurt me or the bands reputation, or she hurts someone whilst im around and blames it on me, or she takes advantage of someone im close to.

"Mina! MINA!" Iseul yelled.

I jumped and my headphones flew of my head, hitting the mirror infront on me. I pulled my legs closer to my body and placed my head on my knees.

"What's wrong?" Mya asked.

"Mina?" Huan spoke.

Amaya came to be infront of me, she placed her hands gently on my shoes, she tapped ten times on my foot and repated it. I figured i wasn't breathing right, so i tried to match my breaths to her taps.

"Mina, nod if you are okay." she said.

I gave a small nod.

"Can i have some tissues please?" She asked. I heard her pull a few from a box. "Wipe your eyes, keep breathing lightly and then we can talk okay?"

I nodded again, taking a tissue from her and gently wiping my eyes. Once my breathing was calm and my make-up re-done, Amaya took me by the hand and lead me out the back of the venue.

"Now, if you can, tell me what caused that." She said, still lightly gripping my hand.

"I never mentioned this to either of my dad,- any of you guys, the company,- or even Hyurin, Samuel and Soojung, but sometimes i get attacks. I was calm for a while there setting it back a little while, but then i remembered Sora from the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter