Rose Red; Chapter 8.

Rose Red [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose Red; Chapter 8.

word count: 1122+(exluding A/n)

It was the 14th when the girls arrived back in Korea, And as the others went back to the dorm, Mina went striaght to the SM building.

She'd planned a suprise for the Exo members. She was goning to wait in the partice room with a cake and a Vlive going on.

"Hi everyone! So today, i've flown the band back on an earlier flight because i've been dying to suprise Exo. Yes, You heard me. EXO!" She said.

"I've got a cake for them and They don't know anything. I managed to rope some of my other friends into thiss too." She moved her phone to show the back seats of the car. "We have Mark, Jackson and Bambam of GOT7, Who i meet through Amber, Who I met through Jessica." She said introducing those behide her. All of them waving hello to the fans watching.

"So Amber tell them what we have planned."Mina said as she handed her phone to the other girl.

Amber took the phone from the younger girl, "We are gonna get mina into the Practice room Exo is meant to be in. Mark,Jackson and Bambam will help her set it up with streamers and stuff, Whilst Jessica and I go to get them, They are't meant to be working today." Amber handed the phone back to its owner.

"This is all to say thank you to them as Baekhyun has been helping me with a couple of stages i get to perform and Yixing and Kyungsoo have been very supportive. Jongin's been helping me with dances and Sehun's... I've been teaching him english... But anyway They have all been great. So why not give back?" Mina said with a smile.

She began to type in the chat 'q+a hour. send questions for any of us!"

"So i just put in the chat a comment about A Q and A hour that I normally do on my VLive streams. Send in questions guys!" She said as her eyes scaned the chat.

"Here a good one! This is For Mark, Jackson, Amber, and Jessica. How fluent is my English?"

"Well, seeing as you are Korean-British and whenever we go anywhere that requires us to speak English, eveyone immediately turns to you. So i'd say basically native." Jessica smiled, Mark, Amber and Jackson nodding in agreement.

"Here's a question for Bambam, Who Dabs with you the most?"

"Mina. We are both walking Memes and its fun, now no on can stop us!" He said.

"Heres one for Jessica, How did you meet me?"

"You had come in for an audition and i sat next to you, trying to make you a little less nervous. You asked me which song you should perform and then we meet again when i realized it was you i was meant to be watching." She said.

"AW~ You remembered!" Mina smiled. "And her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter