Chapter 9

Married to my bully

Namjoon reached me and instead of the punch I was expecting one of his hands placed itself on my left cheek and the other one my waist pulling me in as he placed his lips on mine. I was too shocked to do anything. I wanted to move, push him away but somehow my body wouldnt let me. I felt us being pulled apart then I saw the principle looking sternly at us, "You two, my office now!". I turned to Namjoon who was staring at Taehyung, "stay away from my girl" he said to him. I heard the whispers intensify and suddenly I wanted to hide from the world.

"You two know we have strict policies on kissing and other ual interactions. I will have to suspend both of you" Principle Kang said. I just kept looking down, she told us that we were both suspended for  a week.

"Why the did you do that?!" I asked as I closed the door behind me. I didn't know how I could hold it in until we got home but somehow I did. "Because, Taehyung needs to back off. He is using you!"  Namjoon said a bit angrily. "No he is not!" I said getting closer to Namjoon. I got close to him and then looked up at him, "but you are" I whispered. Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed, face hardened and his fist clenched. "You know what, you Jihyun. If you want to be a , be a " he said spiteful. I felt like I was being stabbed, somehow my hand went up and slapped him across the cheek. I pushed Namjoon away and went into our room diving into the bed and put the covers on top of me.

I layed there thinking about everything. How I even got to this situation. Wouldn't it be easier to like Taehyung at this point. But that didnt work either right? I was going to get married to Namjoon either way. I realised that the school was going to call my parents and tell them that I got suspended. They would be so dissapointed in me. I screamed into the pillow but tears never spilled, I was just frustrated. I texted Sofie to send her notes to me when she had time.  I called Taehyung after the last lesson, "hey". "Is Namjoon ok with this?". " him" I said in a low voice. "I guess you got suspended for a week?"  Taehyung said. We talked for about an hour before he cut the call and I finaly got out of bed. I changed into some sweatpants and a tanktop then went out into the livingroom to see if Namjoon was still there. He was, he was just sitting on the couch  staring into space. His head slowly turned towards me and his eyes caught mine. "I am going to order some food, what do you want?" he said in a semi low voice. "Deokbeokki" I simply answered. He picked up his phone and made the call as I decided to go sit by him. "we need to talk" I said. Namjoon looked at me, "sure, sit down" he said simply. I sat down then turned to him, "why don't you trust me?". "I do trust you, I just dont trust Taehyung. He is using you" Namjoon said. "He is not!" I answered frustrated. "Why do you always pick his side??" Namjoon asked a bit fruatrated too. There was a silence then I felt Namjoon lean over and grab my thigh pulling me so I straddled him.  I shifted a bit to make myself more comfortable as I somehow stared into Namjoons eyes. I saw his face redden a bit, was Namjoon being shy? The Kim Namjoon?? I felt him put his arms around my waist resting it right above my as my hands went to his chest. I saw Namjoon lean in for my lips and somehow my lips drew themselves to Namjoon's. Namjoon's lips were soft  and tasted sweet. I followed his lip movements as I felt myself shifting a bit. I threw my arms around Namjoon's neck as I felt him pull my body closer to his and the kiss deepened. Namjoon's hands roamed up my back under my shirt and that's when I felt it, he was hardening and I was not ready. My hands went to his chest as I pulled my lips off his. Namjoon looked a bit worried as I got of him, "did I do anything wrong?" he asked. "No, no" I said taking a deep breath. Namjoon looked down at his crotch, saw his visable bulge, sighed then got up and told me that he was going to take a shower. 

The food arrived whilst Namjoon was still  showering so I payed for it then sat  at the dinner table waiting for him. I heard Namjoon walk in and looked up from my phone. His hair  was damp and messy, he was wearing a t-ahirt and shorts, and for some reason I found him extremly hot. Had I been staring for too long? I averted my eyes from him as he sat down. "Can we continue our conversation?". Namjoon grabbed his chopsticks looked at me and told me to go ahead. "Tae is my friend, and I trust him. I am not going to stop talking to him"  I said. Namjoon took out his phone looked up something and then shoved  it to me, "I didn't want to show you this but since you dont trust me, look for yourself" Namjoon said. I looked at the screen, it was a text from Taehyung along with a picture of me sleeping in his bed, "I got her in my bed, not so loyal, is she?" it said. My eyebrows furrowed and I felt myself becoming angry. Namjoon looked up from his food at me, "yah, eat up your food" he said. I ignored his words ans got up leaving, I put my shoes and jacket on and then left the house. I texted Taehyung to meet at the usual spot.

Taehyung sat down beside me and when I turned to him I saw his smile fade. "I saw what you texted Namjoon, explain Tae" I said angrily. "I was angry ans jealous" Taehyung said unsure.  I got angrier "at what Tae?" he was going to answer but I didnt let him, my pulse went up and I started yelling "The Tae!  You dont have  the right to be angry because I dont like you back!!". Taehyung's  eyes widened and then his eyebrows furrowed, he was angry, "You don't have to like me, I just don't want you to like him"  Taehyung answered a bit calmly. "Why not? Because if you cant have me, he can't?" I asked. Tae sighed and then he raised his voice, "No, because he is a ing douchebag Ji, He ing bullied you  and you still fell for him, what kind of person are you? Can you for once in your life stand up for yourself?!" Taehyung said aggressively. I was taken aback, I felt hurt, Taehyung seemed to regret what he said. "How could you say that Tae" I said as I felt on the egde of crying. "You know I didn't mean it like that" Taehyung said softly. I shook my head and got up, I felt that the tears were gonna come, I didnt want Taehyung to see me break down, and when he called my name I didn't bother I just ran home as my tears fell. I opened the door, took my shoes off and ran in still crying. I ran into a body, and when I tried to push myself of I couldn't. Namjoon held me  softly but firmly in his chest as I cried. I didn't fight against it, instead I just relaxed, threw my arms around him and  took in his scent whilst  I let the tears flow down. Namjoon patted my hair, pulled out a bit then used his thumb to wipe away my tears.