Chapter 3

Married to my bully

Namjoon's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling a bit more like myself. Or ateast that's what I thought. I turned around to see Jihyun. Her eyerbows were furrowed like she was having a bad dream. I put my thumb inbetween her eyebrows making her relax her forehead. My hand grazed the side of her face as I thought about how pretty she was and how I had been wanting to kiss her since last night. I shook the feeling off, I wasn't being myself. I needed to go to a party, get drunk and make out with someone. I hated Jihyun and this marriage was not going to change that fact. Jihyun's eyes shot opened and we had eyecontact for a while before I got out of bed in a hurry.

There was an awkward atmosphere between us during the day. I stayed in the livingroom the whole day studying for tuesday's test. I needed to be the best, have better grades than Jihyun. Jihyun was number 1 in every course in school and that was one of the reason's I hated her. My parents were always nagging me about being second, being second to a girl. I saw Jihyun getting ready to go out as I dressed myself getting ready for Jin's party. Someone knocked on the door and when she opened it Taehyung stood there smiling. I eyed him. I hated Taehyung, he was just like Jihyun, taking the spot that belonged to me. "You didn't have to come here" Jihyun said in a low voice, Taehyung ruffled her hair smiling. Jihyun looked back at me, "I am going to go study with him, see you" she said before she left with my evil cousin. He was definetly using her, he wanted to get on my nerves. I hated him, I hated Taehyung. I grabbed my coat then left for Jin's party.

The party was crazy. I drank myself crazy, and hooked up with Hyejin. Hyejin had been crushing on me forever so I did her the favor, or the alcohol did her the favor. I collaps on Jin's couch and slept over.

 

Jihyun's P.O.V

Taehyung and I left. We walked by a chicken place ordered takeaway then went to a quiet park. "This is my secrete to getting 100% on all tests, study outside and eat alot at the same time" I said giggling. Taehyung laughed. We studied for a while before we decided to take a break. "Tell me, why does Namjoon bully you?" Taehyung asked. "Mmm, I don't know. I mean we were childhood friends, he started hating me when we were around 11 or 12". "Why does Namjoon hate you?"  I asked. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders , "not really sure, he thinks I am always trying to sabotage him but in reality he sabotages himself". I looked at Taehyung, "well are you helping him sabotage himself though? like are you adding fuel to the fire?". Taehyung stretched his overbody then looked at me smilingly "I try to think I aren't". "So you are not hanging out with me to get on his nerves?" I asked slowly. Taehyung looked at me slightly offended, "seriously Jihyun?" he started packing his stuff and my hand reached out to stop him. "I just asked that because no one wants to be my friend".  "I approached you because you looked like you were in need of help, I don't condone bullying and also you were the only girl not fangirling over me like I was a peice of meat"  he said looking into my eyes. I shifted my eyes away from Taehyung's, "it's gettin quite late, I am going home" I said awkwardly getting up. Taehyung giggled as he got up along with me. He walked me home in an not so awkward silence. "See you tomorrow" Taehyung said reaching out to hug me. I backed up on the front door and he giggled grabbing my shoulders to pull me into the hug, "I don't bite" Taehyung whispered. He pulled out of the hug and smiled at me biting his underlip making him look cute. I awkwardly smiled and then went in.

Namjoon didn't come  home that night and for some reason I was worried. I became mad after a while, if Namjoon was going stay out the night, the least he could have done was informed me. 

I went to school the next day riding the bus still a little annoyed that I didn't know where Namjoon was. I was by the locker when I saw Namjoon walkign by wearing sunglasses with Hyejin hanging allover him. Right when he walked past me his hand went out to my shoulder and pushed me so my back hit the lockers. "You would think he'd go easy on his fiancée" I heard Taehyung whispere. I looked to my left and he was standing there smiling at me with his books in his hands, "say that any louder and people will hear" I said as I started to walk. Taehyung followed me asking if I wanted to hang out after school. I wasn't really listening to him because I noticed people was staring at me, and not in pity like usual but in awe and envy. I wondered what was different about me today and then I remembered, I was not alone, I was walking with Taehyung. That's what everyone was staring at. "Jihyun?"  Taehyung said waving his hand infront of me. I smiled at him and told him that we should go to the classroom.

 

Namjoon's P.O.V 

I hated the feelings I had. Taehyung had been hanging around Jihyun yetserday and today in school he was doing the same. The guys kept asking me if they were dating and I was getting annoyed. Everytime I looked over at them Jihyun was smiling at him. She was my fiancée and he was fliting with her like I wasn't even there. 

"Where were you last night?" she asked me. I smirked, Jihyun was fiesty, I liked that. I looked up from the book, "I have no obligation to tell you"  I said. She looked offended, she bit her underlip, her hair fell down prettily and her eyes seemed so deep. "You are not obligated to tell me, however it'd be nice if you were not an and tell me if you are not going to come home you know"  Jihyun said. I stood up making her have to tilt her head a little up to look at me, my hand went to her hair and tucked it behind her ear, "Aww, did you start caring about me Jihyun?" I joked. She was shocked, I pulled her into a hug making sure she couldn't push me off, "are you starting to falll for me?" I whispered into her ear. Jihyun tried to push me off her but I didn't bugg, "I would never fall for a jerk like you" she said. I let go of her slightly annoyed, "but you would fall for a jerk like Taehyun?" I asked. She smirked, "are you jealous? perhaps you are starting to fall for me?". It felt weird on the inside, but I shook the feeling off, "I am just looking out for what is mine, the company ofcourse, not you" I said. Jihyun raised her eyebrows, "so you would be fine with me dating other people?" she asked. My initial answer was no, but I forced myself to lie, "as long as my parents don't find out, I don't really care, that's if you would find someone that actually want to date you". She smirked and walked away making me a bit worried, was she really going to date Taehyun?

 

Jihyun's P.O.V

I had a great idea but I had to discuss it with Taehyun. I was actually starting to like Taehyun alot, he reminded me of what it felt like to have friends. We ended the next day of school with writing the test that Taehyun and I had been studying for. "Mmmm, do you want to eat and drink to celebrate the test going well?" Taehyun asked. "I don't really drink but yes to the food" I said nodding. I saw Namjoon walking by with Hyejin hanging on his arm, Namjoon and I had eyecontact before he continued on. "We could go over to my place?" Taehyun said smiling. I hesitated and was quiet for a while before giving in, "sure".

I took my shoes off and walked into Taehyun's semi clean futuristic apartment, "welcome to my crib" Taehyun said walking towards his big couch that was placed infrom of the tv. I followed him and sat down comfortably and put a pillow on my legs hiding my exposed legs due to the school uniform. Taehyun put on some drama and then took out the chicken we had picked up on the way to his place. He also took out the soju and poured some for both me and himself, "we need to celebrat Ji!" he said handing my glass to me. "Ok, only 1 glass" I said grabbing it, Taehyun and I shotted it and he poured up some more soju for both of us, "you don't have to drink it, I just don't want to leave it empty like that" he said as he grabbed a chicken leg. The alcohol that went into my system made me feel a little weird, but a little more free at the same time. We ate and talked and I took some sips of my glass, whilst Taehyun drank quite alot, when I suddenly remembered that I had to propose my idea to Taehyun. "Tae! I have an idea, I think Namjoon got some issues with things he thinks belongs to him being taken away, could you please help me get revenge on him by acting like we are dating?" I asked. "Do we have to act?" Taehyun asked in a low voice staring into my eyes. I was caught off guard. He giggled then shoted down his drink, "I am just joking, ofcourse I would do that for you".