Chapter 7; Taehyung speciall

Married to my bully

"" I said under my breath. My hands started fidgeting as I didn't knowhow to break it to Jihyun. My eyes met her curious ones as I bit my lip. I looked at Jihyun, her pretty eyes, cute nose, soft lips. Then my eyes averted from hers. "I like you" I said. I looked at her again, mouth halfopened, eyes still, she looked shocked. I continued, "I like you and when you told us that you were starting to get feelings for Namjoon I got mad, and sad, so I drank alot and Sofie being a good friend drank with me, and then we had " I blurted out really fast.

 

I remember the first time I met Jihyun. We were 10 and I was at Namjoon's house. She came over and stole his undivided attention when she told him that he had promised her that they would go to the park and play together. And then I saw her again. I knew it was her, she looked like she did that day at Namjoon's place, only more grown up. But now the situation was not the same at all. Namjoon did give her his undivded attention but for the wrong reansons, now he was her bully. When she cried on my chest I found her intruiging, and that's about when I started falling for her. However I knew I couldn't have her, she was Namjoon's fiancé and no matter how much I wanted that company I wasn't going to sabotage her life. 

I thought I could controll my feelings for her, however as time went on I noticed that I couldn't. And then Sofie came along. I met Sofie in the library. She seemed interesting as I saw her read a romance book in Korean. "Impressive" I said to myself. She overheard me and tilted her book a bit as she looked at my with an eyebrow cocked, "what, are you telling me you don't know how to read?" she asked in fluent Korean. I giggled and she broke her poker face and giggled. After that i started hanging out with Sofie more and slowly she became apart of our friendship group. 

 

And then Jihyun told us about how she felt about Namjoon. I felt my heart drop. I knew that they were going to get married, but I didn't want her to have feelings for him. He was a douchebag. Sofie cleared up the atomosphare telling us that we should study. We studied a bit however I was only thinking about what Jihyun had said earlier. I drove her back home in silence and when I got to my own apartment I opened the soju bottles I had and drank them. Somehow I ended up calling Sofie and she hurried over. I opened the door to see her in joggings, a tank top and her afro hair up in a bun. Knowing how Sofie didn't usualy leave the house looking like that I actually appreciated her.  She drank with me so I wouldn't feel lonely as she comforted me. "What am i not good enough?" I asked slurply. "Yes you are Tae, but the heart wants what it wants and you can't force her to like you" she said rubbing my back. "One day you will find the right person for you" she continued. I looked at her as she was smiling at me and somehow I got close to her, lips only inches away from hers. I didn't think and just acted, I pressed my lips on hers and when she didn't push me away I continued.

I woke up the next day by Sofie trying to sneak out of my room. "" I said. Sofie looked at me and gave me a smile. "This wasn't a dream?" I asked myself. "I am leaving now" Sofie said. "No, wait, we need to talk about this" I said as i felt my head aching, I sat up straight revealing a bit of my body. She sighed and came over to the bed.  I saw the hickeys I had left on her neck. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I am ok with this. It didn't mean anything I know, this only happened because you were sad about Jihyun and I was there, it's ok" she answered. I felt so bad but she did't seem to be bothered. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I just think you should tell her, about your feelings and also this" Sofie said.

We hung out together in school like usual, Sofie didn't seem bothered by the fact that we slept together but I became nervous everyday being scared that Jihyun would find out. We were studyig in the library and Jihyun got up and left to go to the toilet. Sofie looked up from her book then put her hand on my shoulder, "you should really tell her Tae, you look like really nervous like all the time now" she said. "How are you so calm? We had " I asked whispering. "Tae, I am calm because I know we don't have feelings for eachother, chill. And tell Jihyun" she whispered back. I couldn't answer because Jihyun came back.

 

And now I was here about to tell her. "" I said sighing. I looked at Jihyun, her pretty eyes, cute nose, soft lips. Then my eyes averted from hers. "I like you" I said. I looked at her again, mouth halfopened, eyes still, she looked shocked. I continued, "I like you and when you told us that you were starting to get feelings for Namjoon I got mad, and sad, so I drank alot and Sofie being a good friend drank with me, and then we had " I blurted out really fast. Her eyebrows furrowed and then they went back to normal. It seemed like she was processing everything I just told her.