Chapter 20

Married to my bully

Holy , we were actually getting married tomorrow. I was staring at Namjoon's face, he has his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed.

"Stop staring at me and sleep" he says not even opening his eyes.

"Well I can't, I'm too nervous" I say sitting up straight.

"You don't wanna be looking like a zombie on your own wedding do you?" Namjoon asks, finaly opening his eyes to look at me.

"Are you saying you won't marry me if I look like a zombie tomorrow?" I ask. Namjoon sits up straight too and puts one hand on my neck pulling me into a slow kiss. He slips his tongue in my mouth whilst his other hand grabs my waist. Somehow he pushes me down on the bed and he is on top of me, lips still moving slowly. His lips leave mine only to go to my neck, "I would marry you anyday" he says inbetween dropping kisses on my neck. Namjoon leans out to look me in the eyes and at the same moment his fingers slip into my , "let me put you to sleep".

 

I woke up to Namjoon's voice telling me to get up. I instead pull the sheets over my head trying to sleep some more but I feel the sheet get pulled off of me and then Namjoon's voice again, "Ji, wake up", this time it's closer to my ear. I open my eyes to see Namjoon's face only inches away from mine smiling. "We're getting married!" he says a bit excited.

 

I hear the music and I am breathless, I look at my dad ans give him a thight hug before looking back straight at the doors. The  doors open and light shine through like the morning sun. I walk in to the music along with my dad and all I can see is the handsome beautiful face waiting at me infront of the alter, I wasn't going to cry, I wasn't going to cry, I wasn't going to cry. I look at my dad as he smiles of me and hands me over to Namjoon. I look at the faces in the crowd, my family, my best friends, and then I look straight forward, my future. 

"Kim Namjoon do you take Im Jihyun to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Im Jihyun, do you take Kim Namjoon to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

I look Namjoon in the eyes, and with a smile I say the words "I do".  We put on eachother's rings and the priest pronounces us as husband and wife, "You may kiss the bride"

 

The reception goes to plan and everyone seems to have fun. I see Yoongi and Sofie has made up. Taehyung is at the wedding with Nayeon and I have the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life right infront of me. The music is , and Namjoon pull me in close as everyone watches us dance. Our foreheads touch and I hear Namjoon whisper "I love you". "I love you too"  I say and our lips touch for a moment of two. And then I put my head on his chest and we continue to dance. 

 

 


This is the last chapter of this story. Thank you for sticking around and reading it. I have a spinn-off on  Yoongi and Sofie's relationship if you want to look into that, and again thank you guys so much! https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1413326/exchange-year-romance