Chapter 4

Married to my bully

Namjoon's P.O.V

I heard the door unlock followed by a slow and dense Jihyun walking in. She caught my eyes  before continuing to our room stumbling a bit. After a while I went in after her to see what was going on. Jihyun was standing there with her shirt off, only in her bra and skirt, "Get out" she said a little slurply, I saw that she was about to fall and automatically ran in to catch her from falling. Jihyun held onto me as we fell on the bed with me on top. Our eyes were staring into the other's, as I felt her warm body under mine. I was trying not to think about her being half under me but it was hard. That's when I smelled it, she smelled like soju, she had been drinking with Taehyung on a weekday? "ert" she said. I ignored her remark, "did you come home alone, drunk at 11pm?" I asked. "Why do you suddenly care?" she asked. Jihyun smiled, "is it because I am half under you?".  I rolled my eyes and got off her, I couldn't help but scan her body once, "I'll sleep on the couch today" I said turning around to leave the room

 

Jihyun's P.O.V

I tried to avoid Namjoon in the morning and it seemed like he avoided me too. 

"I woke up and you had left" Taehyung said as I took out the books I needed with a slight headache. "Yeah, I left around 10.30" I said. "Next time you could just sleep over, it's dangerous walking around drunk late" Taehyung said as I closed my locker. He smiled at me then put his arm around me as we walked towards the classroom, "what are you doing?" I asked. "We are supposed to be dating right?"  he said. I felt the stares again, this time they were more intense and I heard whispers. I pushed Taehyung's arm off and I heard the whispers intensify. "Only to Namjoon, everyone in school doesn't have to think that" I whispered to him stopping my tracks. Taehyun stopped  then turned to me, "I feel so rejected now" he said pouting. I hit his chest giggling, "stop trying to be cute, I will buy you bubbletea to make up for it" I said.  Taehyung giggled and nodded his head and for a while I forgot that everyone was staring at us, and it really didn't matter, because I was laughing, I was having fun with my friend.

During the lunch break Taehyung and I were on the schoolgarden just talking and hanging when he walked over. Namjoon stopped infront of us and looked down at us quiet for a second before he opened his mouth, "I don't really care about her but it'd be nice if you could be a man and actually take care of her if you are going to be ing her". I stood up angrily grabbing his color making people look our way, Namjoon's eyes shifted from Taehyung, who had now stood up after me,  to me. He smirked, "why you trying to gain so much attention, Jihyun? Isn't that what you hate the most?". I slowly let go as I felt the stares intensify. I hated him, I hated him so much, I hated his crooked smile, the way he was looking at me right now and the fact that I couldn't do anything to hurt him. "Won't your boyfriend here be jealous if you keep on staring at me like that?" Namjoon asked. I heard the whisperes and I felt the tears almost coming. I really didn't mind Namjoon bullying me, it wasn't the fact that he bullied me that I hated but instead the fact that people never helped, they never did anything they just stood there and whispered. Everyone except for Taehyung, before I knew it I saw his fist on Namjoon's chin and I heard the gasps as people ran over to have a better look. However they were too late, it was only 1 punch, and then Taehyung grabbed my hand pulling me away with him. 

"Are you ok?" his voice was soft and so was his touch. I nodded still looking down at my thorn shoes. Why was I beeing like this today? Why was I being weak today? Taehyung's hand went from my arm to my cheek slowly picking up my face. "Are you sure? You looked like you were about to break down in any minute back there" he asked as he pushed my hair behind my ear. His hand went down as I made eyecontact with him, "I am fine. Thanks Tae, however you did not have to do that". "He is a douche, I had to" Taehyun answered. I giggled a bit feeling a bit warm. "Do you want a hug?" Taehyung asked. I nodded and Taehyung pulled me into a warm hug patting  the back of my head. "Class is starting soon, we gotta leave" I heard him whispere after a while.

I ran home and ran into our room getting into the bed putting the covers over myself. I heard Namjooon coming into the room and then I heard a huff as the steps got  closer. I felt the covers being picked up and soon I was revealed. I saw Namjoon staring down at me, he had a cut on his lips that the schoolnurse had taken care of. Why did I care the littlest about him when he clearly didn't care about me. "You can't hide from me" Namjoon said. I just stared at him. "My parents are sending us on a trip during the weekend to jeju, they want us to get to know each other, I tried to get out of it, but we have to go" he said as he looked away then back at me. "Ok" I answered. He dropped the covers on me and then walked away.

 

"Have fun" Taehyung said hugging me then kissing my cheek. He gave Namjoon a cheeky smile then looked at me again and waved at me as I pulled my bag towards Namjoon. "Did your boyfriend have to come to the airport?" Namjoon asked a bit annoyed. "Yes, he had to" I said codly.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I hated how she was acting towards me right now. And she wasn't even denying that Taehyung was her boyfriend. Were they really dating? "Here are your keys sir" the man said to me handing the keys over. My eyes deverted from Jihyun to the keys with a smile thanking the man. "Enjoy your stay" he said as I started walking away hoping that  Jihyun would follow along. She did eventually. 

I went out of the water walking towards Jihyun. She had been ignoring me and beeing cold to me since the incident, it was ok back in Seoul but out here we were alone, I couldn't have her ignoring me. Jihyun was sitting on her towel just looking out at the sea. Her eyes caught mine then looked away again. I stopped right infront of her and squated down making her look at me again. "Won't you join me in the water?" I asked smiling. She looked a bit fazed before she shook her head. "Stop being so boring Jihyun" I said. I followed my instincts and picked her up making her scream slightly. I ran towards the water with her in my arms, I dropped her making the water spalsh in contact with her body as I laughed. Jihyun went underwater as her hands were splashing around water. That's when I started worrying, she seemed to be struggling, I dove down  grabbing her  by her torso then pulled us up. I saw a smirk before she pushed me underwater  unexpectaly. I held my breath then swam back up a bit angry, "wtf Jihyun, I thought you were drowning". "That's what you get for dropping me into the water like that when I said no" she answered. I looked at her floating, her hair  wet, stuck to her body, her eyes looking at me. I smiled, atleast she was talking to me like a humanbeing. Jihyun splashed water at me and then giggled starting our watersplash fight.

She rubbed the towel against her body drying herself as I did the same with mine while looking at her. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. She looked up at me and when her eyes met mine I felt weird on the inside. "I don't know you choose"  Jihyun said. 

We ended up going to a fancy resturaunt which hapened to be an Italian resturaunt. We ordered food and some wine, at first Jihyun was hesitant to drink but after a while she gave in and started drinking. Jihyun drank a little too much and at the end of the dinner I noticed that she was quite out of it.

I opened the door to our hotel room pulling drunk Jihyun who was clinging on me, along with me. Somehow we fell on the bed with her ontop of me and for some reason my breath shortened. Jihyun's hair was hanging down and my hand automatically went to her hair and I pushed it behind her ear making her eyes more visible to me. "Why are you so nice to me now?" she said slowly. "Why are you being nice to me when we are all alone but never when I want you to be?!" she asked a bit frustrated. I hated the way her eyes were looking at me right now, like I was a villian. I probably were but I didn't want her to look at me that way atleast not right now, not when my heart was beating weirdly. I didn't notice but somehow Jihyun's face was closer to mine, so close I could feel her breath, so close another movement would have our lips meet. What was this feeling?  I hated this feeling, this feeling that I actually wanted our lips to meet. "Jihyun, you are drunk" I said, she smiled and then my eyes widened as I felt it, her lips on mine.