Chapter 6

Married to my bully

Namjoon's POV

I looked over the crowed and saw her standing there. She was holding a cup of soju, she couldn't drink, if she did she would end up kissing someone. I walked over and before she could take a sip from her cup I grabbed it. While we were talking Hyejin threw herself on me and in order not to expose myself I left with her. Hyejin was totaly wasted, she tried to kiss me all night but I wasn't giving in, even if I was drunk. All I kept thinking about was Jihyun, I kept an eye out for her. I noticed that she was leaving with Taehyung, I wasn't going to let that happen, especially not when she drunk.

We walked into the apartment and all I could think about was how much I wanted to kiss Jihyun and how her dress was too short and too thight. When we got into the room I acted before thinking. I pushed her on the bed pinning her arms against the bed, "why the did you drink when I told you not to? And why is your dress so short?" I asked being ually frustrated. I pushed my lips on Jihyun's own soft ones, whilst I released  her arms. Her lips moved against mine so grazely and one of my hand went down to her thigh. I opened my mouth and Jihyun pushed her tongue in making the kiss more intense as my hand squeezed her thigh. I loved Jihyun's scent, I loved how her lips felt against mine. I hated the alcohol taste in both our mouths, I also hated how she was making me feel like I was loosing control of myself. I pulled myself of from her cursing under my breath as I realised what I waa doing. My back fell on the bed beside her and in a few seconds I felt myself drifting to sleep.

The following morning Jihyun made it clear to me that she didn't like me. "Besides I am dating Taehyung" she said. I didn't believe her, or atleast I didn't want to believe her, it hurt. I hated Taehyung and right now I hated myself too, I wasn't supposed to be weak for a girl. 

Later the same day Jihyun left the house not telling me where she was going, I guessed that she was going over to Taehyung's. I was starting to get angry, and then I got angry at myself for getting angry. I knew that I had to tell someone.


I saw the look in Yoongis face, he was disappointed in me, either for not telling him earlier or because of what I just said. "No wonder you why you stopped bullying her" he said. Yoongi leaned back and looked at me weirdly like he waa inspecting me. "the heart wants what it wants" he said after bwing quiet for a while. Yoongi was the type of person that believed in love at first sight, of course he would say that. "I will support you on whatever you decide to do" Yoongi said then gave me a cocky smile. I punched his chest playfully  happy to have him as a friend.

During the week I said a few words to Jihyun during school. People were confused of what was happening but they went along with it and soon people stopped looking at Jihyun like she was an orphan instead they were trying to figure out how she went from being bullied to having friends and having me talk to her. She acted like we never kissed and that she didnt know my feelings for her. 

During Friday evening both our parents were going to come over for dinner and drinks. We cleaned the apartment and then Jihyun put on one of the dresses my mom had sent her. "What do you think?" she askdd standing infront of me. She was not wearing any makeup, she had just combed her  hair back and the dress was not too thight but it was a little short. Shs looked beautiful. I absolutely hated this feeling, I just wanted to go back to hating her. But I couldn't. "You look good" I said. She smiled then left of to the kitchen to cook the food.

"The food tastes amazing Jihyun! It's nice to know that my son is eating" my mom said. Jihyun accepted the praise and thanked my mom causing me to smile. I saw Jihyun's dad giving me a glare and even though everything had been going good up to now I felt that something bad was going to happen. We all drank some wine, however Jihyun's dad drank the most, and I saw how Jihyun looked worried.  "Namjoon?" her dad said. I looked at him with a smile "yes sir?" I answered. He scoffed, "have you been ing my daughter?" he asked. I was shocked, but the one with the biggest shock was my mother who coughed loudly, "no sir". Jihyun's mom looked down in embarassment, "what ,don't you like your purchase?" he asked obviosuly drunk. "Stop it" Jihyun's mother said. "What, are you ashamed that we sold our daughter?" Jihyun's eye averted from the food and met mine. She looked like she wanted to run away and it hurt me, I hated that I had said those words to her once before. "We did what w-" Jihyun's mother started. Jihyun took a deep breath and cut her mother off in a loud voice, "Dinner is over, everyone leave". Her dad looked at her  and she stared right back at him, he sighed and then got up.

"I am sorry it turned out like this" Jihyun said as she escorted my parents out. My mother smiled and told her that it wasn't her fault. They then left and Jihyun closed the door. She turned around and her eyes met mine. She looked devastated. I wanted to hug her and when she took a step closer to me I didn't resist the urge. I pulled Jihyun into my arms wraping them around her her hair. Jihyun didn't push me away, instead she slowly wrapped her arms around my torso pulling me in closer to her. I felt my heart beating weirdly agai and I became nervous knowing that she would hear it as her head was on my chest. After a while I felt Jihyun unwrapping her arms and pulled away from me a bit. She gave me a fake smile, "thanks" she said. "Go on a date with me" I blurted out. Jihyun looked take aback. "Does that usualy work on girls?" she asked raising an eyebrow. I smirked, "usually yeah, but I don't think it will work on you, will it?"  I said. "No not really" she answered. I giggled and she broke a smal smile, "give me a reason to let you take me on a date" she said. I felt my heartbeat again, the coldsweat that broke out of my hands, the nervous feeling in my stomach as I tried to look cool. I was cool, I am Namjoon. "Because I like you" I blurted out staring right at her. She raised an eyebrow while biting her lip. She then took a step closer to me, grabbed my shirt and pulled me a bit down as she stood on her toes. My eyes automaticaly closed awaiting a kiss however I instead felt her breath on my ear as she whispered, "you gotta try harder than that". My eyes opened as she stod back steadily on her feet and our eyes meet. She was giving me the look, the look that she wanted me to kiss her, the was intense. My hands grabbed her hips  and I pulled her body closer to mine and pressed my lips on hers and I wasn't wrong because she opened immediatly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I explored as I pushed her back so she was trapped between the door and my body. My hands wandered on the side of her thigh before I decided to grab them both and pick her up. She wrapped her legs around me as we didn't break the kiss for even a second. My hands noticed that her already short dress had become shorter as they were fiddling. You got the best of me, Jihyun's phone started ringing. She pulled her lips of mine red on the cheeks as she realised what we were doing. She unwrapped her legs and I let her down. She pulled down her dress as she ran over to pick up her phone. I was still short of breath, that shouldn't have happend, this was only going to make me want her even more.

Jihyun's POV

 I thought as I pulled down my dress heading over to my phone. Taehyung I read on the screen before I picked up. "Hey Tae" I said. Namjoon looked at me, and my eyes met his for a second before I turned around. "Hey Ji, can we meet up and talk?" he asked. "Sure, I will be at the usual place in 10 min, is that ok?"  "Yeah, see you". I removed the phone from my ear and turned around to see Namjoon not standing there anymore. I grabbed my coat and sneakers, put them on and left the house. 

On the way I got a text from Namjoon, -Where are you? I rolled my eyes as I bit my lip thinking about our intense makeout session before. -None of your bussines, I texted back. I got to Taehyung and my usual place, the place where I cried in his arms, the bench infront of the river. I sat down on the bench beside him. Taehyung was just staring into space, he then turned to me and smiled before pulling me into a hug. "Are you ok?" I asked. Taehyung pulled away from me and giggled a bit. I looked his smile and his smal giggles. "I need to tell you something" Taehyung said. He sighed and then ran his hand through his hair looking worried. "Ok promise you won't be mad at me. I am only telling you this because I want you to hear it from me and not Sofie" he said making me worried. "I promise" I answered. His fingers started fidgeting  as he looked away then back at me. "" he said under his breath.