Chapter 8

Married to my bully

Jihyun's POV

Taehyung fidgeted with his fingers.  don't know why but I felt hurt, and a little angry. I felt jealous, I hated this feeling. "Do you like her?" I asked. Taehyung shook his head nervously. Did I have the right to be angry and jealous? And what was I jealous of? "Say something" Taehyung said. My eyes met his, he bit his lip, did Taehyung really like me? "Why did you tell me?" I asked. His face hardened a bit, "we are friends, I thought that secrets shouldn't be kept between us". I bit my lip, I wish he hadn't told me in all honesty. "What would you like me to say?" I asked. Tae looked down and giggled, "to be honest, I want you to say that you like me too and that you don't care about what happeed between Sofie and I, but that's just me being selfish". His eyes looked up at me again, "can we act like this never happened?" I asked. Taehyung sighed then nodded, "Thanks Tae"  I said in a low voice. There was a silence between us so I told Taehyung that I would go home and left.

"Where were you?" Namjoon asked biting his underlip. By this time I had forgettoen about the makeout session Namjoon and I had had before, all I I could think about was what Taehyung told me. "None of your business" I said coldly to Namjoon walking past him. He grabbed my arm pulling me back to face him, "you ok?" he asked a bit softly. My eyes shifted from the floor to Namjoon's eyes and then to his grip on me, "it hurts" I said. Namjoon let go of my arm really quickly. I wen uptstairs and took a long shower before going to bed.

 

I saw them talking to eachother by her locker, this wouldn't be awkward if I didn't make it awkward right? I waked up to Sofie and  Taehyung and they both looked at me with a smile. "Hey" Sofie said, "Hi, what are you two doing today? I thought we could hang out" I said. Sofie closed her locker and we started walking away, "uhm, actually, I kinda have a date today"  she said. Both Taehyung and I stopped she then turned aroud and looked at us with a nervous smile, "sorry that I didn''t tell you before" she said. Taehyung headlocked her suddenly, "Yah, SOFIE! You are so sneaky!" he jokingly yelled. I giggled at Taehyung's childishness. Sofie elbowed him causing him to let go of his headlock and giving her a chance to jokingly punch him on the chest. Taehyung giggled then looked over at me, "I guess it'll just be you and I, you ok with that?" Taehyung asked. I nodded then hooked my arms with both of theirs pulling us towards our class, I was happy that our friendship wasn't destoryed.

"You never told us who you were going on a date with tho" I said before putting some Kimchi in my mouth. We were eating lunch and I had noticed how Namjoon that was sitting on the other table from across the room was taking glances of me then and now, I decided to just ignore him. "Guess" Sofie said shifting her eyes between Taehyung and I. "Me" Taehyung said with a giggle. "Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Sofie said giggling. It felt a little weird, like Taehyung was slowly replacing me with Sofie, but maybe I was just being too needy. "No, it's definetly not you Tae" Sofie said. "What you didn't like it?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows, Sofie let down her chopsticks and I got a bit uncomfortable by the joke. "Tae, shut up" she said seriously, she then burst into a small giggle. "Min Yoongi" she said. "Seriously?" I asked, she nodded, "we have kind of been texting alot lately. He asked me on a date yesterday". 

"Jihyun" I heard Namjoon call me. I kind of didn't want attention so I just kept on walking towards my locker. I felt an arm on my shoulder, it tightened and then pushed my back against the lockers a bit hard. Namjoon's eyes met mine, "do I have to go back to bullying you to get your attention?" he asked a bit angrily. "It hurts" I said looking at my shoulder that he had a thight grip on. Namjoon sighed and I felt him loosen his grip but keeping his hand on my shoulder. People were looking at us and I bit my bottomlip, "why are you ignoring me?" Namjoon asked. "Because people stare whenever we interact" I said in a low voice. Namjoon leaned in, his lips close to my ear,"Well get used to it, I am planing on interracting with you in school onforward".

After school Taehyung and I went over to his house to study and just hang. First we studied for 2 hours then we ordered pizza and watched a movie. I leaned a bit on Taehyung's shoulder and felt him tense up a bit. "Sorry" I said  removing my head from his shoulder. Tae looked at me then wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his chest, "it's ok". We cuddled like that watching the movie. Soon I felt my eyes drift to black and somehow I fell asleep. My eyes fluttered opened when I felt myself being put down on a bed. I saw Taehyung's smiling face as he put the covers ontop of me, being too tired my eyes closed again and I fell asleep.

"Ji? Wake up, we gotta go to school" I heard Tae's voice. I woke up seeing a smiling Taehyung. We ate breakfast and headed to school while while I explained how tired I was. 

I saw him walking up to me, eyebrows furrowed, eyes dark and a stern look. Namjoon was angry, but he wasn't going to cause a scene in school right? I was so wrong, he did cause a scene, but also got both of us suspended  from school.