Chapter 15; Namjoon's special

Married to my bully

Everything was red, I heard Ji sobbing, but in that moment I was hurt. I wasn't going to let her make me feel bad for her again. I put my clothes on and left to the location. I didn't even know why I was going there, all I knew was that I didn't want her life destroyed, because I already destroyed it.

I get to the location to see Yeonah standing there, and I'm confused. Very confused, but I walk up to her and stand infront of her. She is smirking, "Hi cousin" she says. I am not in the mood, "get to the point". "I think you already know what the point is Joonie. Give Tae the company and I'll destroy all the pictures" Yeonah says. I sigh, I am really not in the mood, all I want to do is sceam, and fight someone, and cry. But I can't do that, because I'm stuck here, with my stupid cousin, "Yeonah, I can't give the ing company to anyone. If Taehyung wants it he can tell my parents, negotiate or something". Yeonah raises her eyebrow, "You know that won't work". "Yeah, and neither will this, whatever this is, blackmailing me". 

"ing hell" I hear Taehyung. He runs up to his sister a bit breathless, tells her to stop whatever she is doing, and my fists ball up. "Tae, this is why you'll never get what you want" Yeonah says. "No Yeonah, I'm not going to betray my friend. Now stop this, you're better than this" he says. Sounding so prententious. "You can go, I promise I'll handle it" Taehyung says to me. And I get angry, I push his chest, "Don't tell me what the to do. And Yeonah, ing dare send that picture anywhere and I'll singlehandly destroy your life. You know what I'm capable of" I say angry. I turn around and leave. 

 

I knock on the door and instead of Yoongi I see his girlfriend, in a white t-shirt only and a bun, to be honest, she is a bit over Yoongi's league. Yoongi strolls in behind her, he looks at me and he knows something is up. "Uhm babe, I'm sorry but could you go home tonight?" he asks her. She looks a bit upset but in five minutes she is gone and I'm in Yoongi's couch drinking all his soju bottles not saying anything. And then I start crying and Yoongi does something he has never done before, he gives me a hug. A genuin one.

 

I don't go back to the apartment. Instead I move in back home, since mom and dad are on a business trip. I remove Jihyun's number of my phone, and all the pictures, except for one, she was too cute in it, but I still hate her. I remove the engagement ring, and dye my hair dirtyblonde. I'm a new person. Or atleast I try to be.

In school it's not awkwaed at all. Or I try not to make it be. I walk by Jihyun as if she doesn't even exist, my eyes never seek out to her, I cut her off completly and it makes me feel a bit better about myself.

 

Yoongi thinks I'm acting depressed so he takes me to a party. And I'm having fun, but then I spot her there. In the corner, looking like she didn't want to be there, she's wearing jeans and a croptop, her hair is down, her lips look soft, and her cheeks a bit red, and her eyes, her eyes meet mine only for me to look away. I grab another bottle of soju. Yoongi spots her too and he sees his girlfriend, he goes over to her and I see them arguing. Probably over why she brought Jihyun along. 

I feel the alcohol start hitting me and I go on to the dancefloor to dance. I see another guy talking to Jihyun, like he's trying to woo her. I grab another drink, chug it down and start dancing with a random girl. She's hot. I know Jihyun's looking at me so I turn the girl around and she starts grinding on me. We dance sensually and the girl turns around and kisses me. I kiss her back, wanting Jihyun to feel the pain I felt. We pull out and I look over, and there she is, giggling at whatever he was saying into her ear, like she hadn't just seen me make out with someone else. And I get angry, before I know it I'm pushing the guy away from her, "Don't ing touch her" I yell. And Jihyun looks taken aback. The guy gets up, "What is wrong with you bro?" he says, he ing looks like an asswipe and I punch him on the cheek. Before I can go at it again Jihyun steps between putting her hand on my chest telling me to calm down. And I hate her, "don't touch me" I say pushing her hand of me. Everyone is staring at us and Yoongi runs in and grabs me pulling me away from the scene. 

"That's why I ing told you not to bring her" Yoongi says to Sofie. "It's not my fault that he acts like a ing caveman. No offence" she says back. I am sitting on the bed in some room and Yoongi and Sofie are arguing. "Why couldn't you just listen to me?" Yoongi says a bit more angry. "Because she is my friend, he ing treated her like and she still gave him a chance, but he doesn't even let her explain herself" Sofie says. Yoongi gets angrier and raises his voice about how this was not the way to go and how Sofie never listens to him, "I'm not gonna stand here and take this. Call me when you stop being a " Sofie said and stormed out. Yoongi muttered under his breath and I zoned out.

 

The next school day Jihyun tried to approach me, but I totaly ignored her. She wans't there, that's what I told myself. But then she grabed my wrist to stop me from walking away. "We need to talk about the other night" she says. "We don't need to talk about anything" I answer, I remove her hand off my wrist and push her into the lockers. "ouch" she mutteres in pain, and I can't help but look back if she's ok. She doesn't look too hurt so I walk away.