Chapter 1

Married to my bully

Jihyun's POV

 

I looked at myself in the mirror. Why was the schooluniform so short? Did I really have to go to school? I sighed knowing that I couldn't miss school today because I had an English exam. I left my room and went out the house, unlocked my bike and rode it to school making myself ready for hell.

I never really liked school. Or maybe it was just the concept of school I didn't like. The fact that adults put children in a big building where they expect the children to learn different subjects for 9 hours a day and also get along with other children who doesn't even want to be there. I do like the lessons and the different subjects though, I just don't like the fact that I don't have any friends. I felt myself being pushed against the lockers, my eyes shifted up from the floor up to his face. There he was standing, the thing I hated most about school, Namjoon. He moved closer to me as his friends stared with their smirks plastered on their faces. Namjoon's hand want to my hair, he it before grabbing onto it and pulling it. "ing " he letting go of my hair, and pushing me against the lockers more. There was another thing I hated about school, people looked, watched you get bullied but they never help, they just stare at you. I walked away going to the English classroom. People often stared, but I felt an extra gaze that was really strong this time as I walked to the classroom, my  eyes shifted to the right and I saw the new guy, Taehyung staring at me. My gaze was stuck at his as I passed him by.

I packed my stuff and ran out the classroom hoping that he wouldn't catch on to me, and he didn't. But his friends did. They each grabbed me by the arms smirking whilst they lifted me up then walked me to the back of the school. Yoongi and Jungkook threw me to the dumpster and I landed on the ground hard. I looked down, if I didn't say anything, it I didn't react this would go alot faster. Yoongi squated down, he grabbed my face and pushed my head. "Oh sweetheart, it's no fun when you don't react" he said looking into my eyes. He pushed my head back so that it bumped into the dumpster behind me and they all laughed as I screamed in pain. "That's what I want to hear" Yoongi said smirking. Jungkook kicked my leg and I involentarely screamed. They kept on going for a while before I heard his voice, Taehyung's voice, "you think it's fun beating up someone who is weaker than you? you guys gotta be lame" he said. His head tilted, he made eyecontact with me, "you should go home" he said to me. Jungkook and Yoongi wrinkled their foreheads at him but they didn't say or do anything and as I got up they didn't try to stop me. I got up and ran even though my body hurt, even though I felt like I was falling apart, I ran as fast as I could with his gaze on me. When I passed him I looked back to see Taehyung also walk away, like Yoongi and Jungkook where nobodies. I got on my bike and rode it home.

I unlock the door and as I take my shoes of I see new pairs of shoes. Shoes that seemed like they didn't belong in my family, shoes that we would never be able to afford. I proceeded to walk in. I came to halt when I saw him, he was sitting there, comfortably in our couch, with tea in his hand smilingly showing off his dimples that I once thought was cute. I was stuck, both with my gaze and my body, and a call for my name got me out of the gaze. "Jihyun-i, what happened to you??" my mom says as gets up to hug me. My parents where never home to see me like this after school. They were always working, working so that I could have it better than they did, working so they could afford to send me to that hellhole they call school. I snapped out of it, "I just fell on my bike, I am ok" I said smiling at my mom. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into our small livingroom that was currently crowded. "Jihyun, you know Namjoon right?" she starts of. I look at Namjoon and he smiles at me, comrfotably, like he was actually geniun, "you two used to play with each other and were best friends when you were kids. I believe you attend the same school now also!" my mom said. "Yeah we are quite familiar with each other" Namjoon said smiling at my mom. Mom looks over att Namjoon's parents and introduces them before she takes a breath, she looks at me with a smile, a fake one, I can always see through my mom's fake smiles. "You and Namjoon are getting married!" she said. I sigh and before I can say anything my mom squeezes my hand and gives me the look. I look over at my dad and he is smiling, but it's not his geniun smile, it's the smile he always has before he goes out drinking so he could forget his problems. Namjoon's parents explained that for now Namjoon and I were only engaged but we would get married as soon as we graduated and because they didn't want us to feel so forced (even though it is forced) they wanted us to know 1 year ahead so that we could get to know eachother, and fall inlove before the marraige. They also mentioned that Namjoon and I would be moving in together the following week.

After the Kims left I heard my mom crying and my dad opened the soju bottle. I sensed a fight coming so I changed clothes and ran out the house before hell would break loose. I sat down on a bench infront of the river as I looked up to the dark sky. It looked beautiful, unlike me. I sat there quiet feeling like I was at the egde of crying, but the tears never really fell because I knew I was strong, or atleast I thought I was strong. I felt someone sit down on the bench beside me. "Nice view right?" he said. I turned to my left and saw a smiling Taehyung. His smile was geniun, his smile looked warm and nice. He looked happy, a word that I would never be able to use to describe my life. And that's when one tear dropped, staring at Taehyung smile a tear rolled down my cheek and before I could stop myself another one dropped, and another one, and another one. I cried, I cried like a baby whilst looking at Taehyung. His smile slowly dissapeared and I felt him pull me into his chest. And I stayed there, because it felt warm. I cried on Taehyung's chest for 15 minutes straight as he patted my back not saying anything. I then pushed myself off him, without saying anything I ran off going back home. 

That night I couldn't sleep at all.