Chapter 7

SM High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teacher Kim Heechul felt like it was the weirdest day of the year, his special class was being all weird and the atmosphere was just.... deadly. The two new students at the back seemed tobe having a cold war. Usually,the two of them seemed like they were in their own universe but today, Tiffany had her arms crossed as she looked out of the window while Jessica just looked.... sad. Weird. 

The troublesome 4 on the other hand, consisting of Hyoyeon, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung on the other hand were strangely ... quiet. Usually they made the most noise and the special class was a ruckus, never was it so silent like today. All four of them were sitting with their arms crossed as well, occasionslly glaring between the two new students and.... Seohyun?!

Meanwhile, his best student Seohyun just looked pale and angry. What the hell was going on?

Seohyun had woken up not long after Jessica and Tiffany had left, only to see her unnie's shaken and pale faces staring at her. 

"Urghh... what happened?"

"Seohyun ah, are you ok? What happened?" Sooyoung asked her. 

"Huh? Oh i healed- omo!" quickly Seohyun shot up

"Wae wae! Lie back down you were unconscious just now!" Yoona said, pushing her back down. 

"Jessica unnie! Is she ok?" Seohyun asked them. 

"Yah! Why are you asking if they are ok! They did this to you!" Hyoyeon fumed angrily. 

"Huh? No no you guys got it all wrong! I healed Jessica unnie and out as a result!" Seohyun said.

"They - wait what? You healed that crazy ?" Yuri asked

"Yah unnie! Don't call her that! She was badly injured and i healed her!"

"Why would you black out then!" 

"I took her pain away for her, her injuries were quite serious but i did it! I healed her! Yes!" Seohyun cheered.

"What the...." Sooyoung worriedly looked at the rest, all of them thinking the same thing. Why would Seohyun suddenly heal Jessica? It didn't make sense. Since when did the two of them get close? Badly injured? That girl seemed fine! Even using her powers on them that day.

"You don't think...." Yoona caught her look and understood what Sooyoung was thinking. 

"Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter