Chapter 3

SM High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woah. Surprisingly quite a lot of jeti fans out there! Don't worry , you'll get your fill of jeti :) 

-------------------------------

The next day, both girls weren't at school. Talk had spread around the school, ranging from something close to the truth to the absurd. 


"Did you hear? The two newbies fought Yuri and Hyoyeon and won!" 


"No no, with just one flick of her hand, they flew to the ground! There was no fight! "


"Apparently, Hyoyeon and yuri challenged them and they got angry!" 


"Nah they attacked Hyo and Yul to show the class who's boss!"


"I heard the one with brown hair turned them into stone!"


"I think one of them actually died! And then Seohyun brought them back to life!"

Upon seeing the arrival of the special class, whom often went to class together, the talk instantly stopped. 


"They lost to two newbies and they still act like they're the queens?" 


"Aaah they're so cool!"


"Hyoyeon and Yuri though. They're so strong!"

Rolling her eyes at all the thoughts of the student body, Taeyeon simply silently trudged forward to her classroom with the rest, ignoring the angry thoughts of the rest of her friends. She knew the crazy 4 (Hyo, Yoona, Soo and Yuri) were planning things , obviously angered by Jessica. The rumors having made it worse on their pride. 

Taeyeon on the other hand was curious , she itched to know more about them, both of them. It was the first time she couldn't read someone's mind and her curiousity flared. She wanted to know them better, heck she just wanted to get a glimpse of their minds if that's even possible.  

"Second day of class and they're not here, tsk" Sooyoung said as they sat down in their seats, secretly upset that they couldn't carry out their plans. 

"They're probably getting punished!" Yoona laughed. 

"Probably! Shall we spy?" Hyoyeon said, the gleam in her eye unmistakable. 

"Aish you guys. Ok lemme see what I got" sunny said as she took out gadget after gadget out of her seemingly small pouch. 

"Geez it's like we have our very own doraemon" 

"Not this, not this, not this, this? Nah. Ah hah! This!!" Sunny exclaimed, waving a map. 

"Is that.... a map?" Taeyeon asked
 
"Yep! Haven't you seen Harry Potter? I remade the marauders map SM High version! Just more high tech" 

"Cool!!" As they all rushed to Sunny's table. 

"Look, this is where we are" Sunny said as a holographic them appeared in the exact same positions as where they are now. 

"Ho Ho!"


"Holy that's really cool Sunny" 


"Hah! Now we can see their punishments and laugh at them in their faces tomorrow!" 

"Let me find them" sunny said as she keyed in Tiffany and Jessica's names. 

ERROR NOT FOUND blinked in red 

"What...? Let me try again" 

ERROR NOT FOUND blinked again. 

"They're not even in the school?!" Yuri exclaimed

"That's impossible! No one gets to leave the compounds of the school unless during the festivals!" Seohyun said, honestly confused as to why this was happening. 

"It can't be. Could it be because of their powers?" Taeyeon asked, knowing that most likely Tiffany was a shield. 

"Nope the powers don't affect this map. Let me show you Key" 

A corridor appeared with no Key 

"He's not there sunny..." Hyoyeon said 


"That's cause he has the powers of invisibility you idiot!" Sooyoung said hitting Hyo's head. "She's trying to prove a point!"


"AISH, tell me earlier next time!" Hyoyeon whined. 

"So.... where are they?" Taeyeon asked 

Elsewhere in a warehouse, Tiffany and Jessica as well as a few others fought. 

With every step, Tiffany winced. Her condition was getting worse, if they kept sending them on missions she knew her body wouldn't be able to take it. 

"You okay?" Jess side eyed her worriedly as she unleashed fire on the other side 

"Yea, just saw a rat" tiffany smiled back at her 

"Ew" 

At their side, Z appeared. 


"We are done. Get rid of them Hwang"  Without waiting for any reply, he left. 
Rolling her eyes, she gave her command and watched as everyone in the warehouse crumbled. 
Standing there, she once again hated herself, hated her powers, hated how everyone crumbled at her feet with just one word. Who was she to have this power? She didn't want it! 

"Tiff...." jessica said, holding on to her hand. 
Tiffany was just staring at the mass of dead bodies in front of her like she always does, as if standing there would wash away their sins. 
"Tiff... come on let's get out of here" she said soothingly , holding on to Tiffany's hand tightly as she maneuvered Tiffany, leaving this god forsaken place. 

Tiffany was hurt and Tiff knew that Jess knew. And Jess knew that Tiff knew that she knew. It was one complicated mess. 

Jessica was angry, angry at Tiffany from hiding it from her, angry with her for even going for the mission with her. She found out that Tiffany's body was weakening when she saw Tiffany stumble out of bed and crumble to the floor, unable to stand. 

"Jess.... "


"Go away, I'm not talking to you" 


"Please Jess" tiffany pouted at her, her eyes all sad and longing


"That won't work on me" 


"I couldn't let you go alone Jess" tiffany said sadly next to Jessica, knowing why Jessica was ups

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter