Chapter 4

SM High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im sure you guys now know what both Jessica and Tiffany's powers are. So, the plot if unfolding, learn more about Jeti's bond and their pasts as well as their powers. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Yoona was bewildered, more than bewildered. She was confused, lost, and her mind seemed floaty. She was so sure she was going to hit Jessica, she clearly remembered charging forward with all her strength, her fist ready for some action. But when Tiffany told her to stop, it seemed like all her fight had left her body. She was willing to listen to Tiffany, and her reckless self seldom listened to anybody, especially any voice who told her to stop fighting. She couldn't bring herself to land the punch, why couldn't she? 

At the same time stood another girl who had similar thoughts with our resident super strength. Hyoyeon was frustrated at herself, here she was laughing at Jessica being Tiffany's dog, obediently listening to every single word and whim of hers and yet now she does the same? One "shut up" and she really did so? What was wrong with her? No, what was wrong with Tiffany? There were some serious warning bells ringing around that girl, Hyoyeon knew she had to thread carefully. She assumed Tiffany was just a defensive shield, Taeyeon had told them as much. But there was clearly something else in that girl and Hyoyeon was bent on finding out. 

At the other end of the classroom sat Seohyun, completely in shock at what just occurred. Elemental powers, now she understood. It was strong , very strong but she knew Jessica never meant to hurt them, just scare them a little. She had tested the flames with her fingers without anyone noticing, after all, she had the power to heal herself. There was only heat, it didn't burn her fingers. They were good people after all she thought, as she smiled to herself. There was no need to check her unnies for injuries after all. Suddenly she remembered that Tiffany was hit by the table Yoona had thrown, using her powers, she could only gasp in shock at her findings. 

Seohyun had the power of a healer, the only flaw being she could not bring someone back from the dead should they no longer have any life in them. She had regenerative powers, for external wounds, and she had the power to take away the pain you had and absorb it for herself. It hurt exactly as much as the person whose pain she took, she would feel the exact same thing that the person was currently going through. However , she would only feel it when she absorbed the pain, it would soon go away , unlike if the pain remained in the patients body, it would remain there for an indefinite amount of time. Another perk of her power is that she could scan your body and find out exactly what injuries and illnesses you have. Similar to those heat infra ray body sensors, when looking at a persons body, her power enables her to the areas of their injuries and how severe they were. For example, jessica had some superficial wounds on her calf area and her hands, they were light yellow. Her chest however was a darker yellow, signaling a more severe injury. The worst was her abdomen which was entirely red in color. The closer the color is to red, the more severe it is. Biting her lip in worry, she knew she had to heal Jessica's abdomen wound soon or else there might be some serious complications. Was that why Jessica was always sleeping? She was injured quite badly. How did that even happen? 

However, what really made her gasp out loud, was Tiffany. It didn't make sense, getting hit by the table would only result in her back perhaps being yellow, given Yoona's super strength. However, Tiffany's entire body was blood red, from head to toe, there was no area that was a different color from red at all. Never in her life had she seen a injured body like that. Even when she was called in during the war to heal the soldiers, she had never seen body like this that was so severely .... gone. How was she even standing? How was she even.... ALIVE?! No one should be able to live , let alone remain standing, talking and walking with an injury so severe. What have these two been up to? 

Taking a closer look at Tiffany's injuries, she expanded her powers to get more detailed reports. Her findings were truly shocking. Tiffany was still standing because none of it were external injuries, it was her internal body condition that was deteriorating. That girl had reached the limit of her powers and yet never stopped..... how even? How does such a person exist? There was something else as well. Something else was adding to her body's condition. Tiffany's body was fighting against something, she could see her power energy not only being released to cover Jessica, but also that she was fighting against something in her body, a barrier of some sorts. This was destructive and Seohyun knew that one day, Tiffany would collapse. She should have collapsed a long time ago. To say Seohyun was amazed was an understatement. Never had she respected someone so much but she felt her admiration for Tiffany slowly climbing up higher and higher. At the same time, she was insanely worried. She would need to heal them , asap. 

Of course, behind Seohyun sat Taeyeon, who had heard every single thought that went through all of their heads. Seohyun's thoughts got her eyebrows knotted together in worry as she looked at Tiffany, trying to see what Seohyun saw. Her blatant curiosity has morphed into corncern as well. Unlike Seohyun, all she saw was a girl leisurely sitting at the table, looking out the window. Taeyeon knew despit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter